IS F (2008-2014) Discussion topics related to the IS F model

Keys to a Lexus LFA - Road Trip to Lexus HQ

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-11, 06:12 PM
Evil Teo
Lead Lap

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

ur one lucky guy! thanks for sharing more vids and pictures!!! they should let you drive it for 24hrs lol. 30 minutes is not enough!!!
Old 11-06-11, 03:22 PM
TaYLoRGanG
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The pics are just beautiful, I have been a subscriber for the last couple years now after i saw that hilarious video of you and your tahoe pulling up through the taco bell drive thru. I have a 2011 white is250 myself, thought i look at things on the ifs forums and was surprise to see you here. Loving your ISF, but question myself what might you have done to your 250 as well. Keep up the awesome vids Steve! Maybe one day I might be special enough to drive around in your ISF for an hour or so haha
Old 11-08-11, 08:37 AM
PRSUIT460
Racer

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

That's awesome you got to drive it around, also, your IS-F is beautiful...
Old 11-08-11, 09:55 AM
pc1990
Pole Position

Hey Meade,

How do you feel about the ISF after riding in the LFA? Obviously the LFA is king but any thoughts on the ISF? Maybe appreciate it more or just plain out hate it now haha??

Nice vids btw and thanks for putting them up. I wonder what all the people on the highway were thinking LOL? Probably in utter shock to see an LFA Your ISF looks bad man!
Old 11-08-11, 05:51 PM
Legato
Driver

OMFG the sound of that beast...
Old 11-09-11, 09:46 AM
JDMToyotas
Lead Lap

@ meade916

I love your car but in pics the car seems to be too low in the back. Looks rear heavy
Old 11-09-11, 10:34 AM
meade916
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TaYLoRGanG
The pics are just beautiful, I have been a subscriber for the last couple years now after i saw that hilarious video of you and your tahoe pulling up through the taco bell drive thru. I have a 2011 white is250 myself, thought i look at things on the ifs forums and was surprise to see you here. Loving your ISF, but question myself what might you have done to your 250 as well. Keep up the awesome vids Steve! Maybe one day I might be special enough to drive around in your ISF for an hour or so haha

thanks man!!! oh and that is easy bro, if you lived nearby id let you roll the F for longer then an hour
Old 11-09-11, 10:39 AM
meade916
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by pc1990
Hey Meade,

How do you feel about the ISF after riding in the LFA? Obviously the LFA is king but any thoughts on the ISF? Maybe appreciate it more or just plain out hate it now haha??

Nice vids btw and thanks for putting them up. I wonder what all the people on the highway were thinking LOL? Probably in utter shock to see an LFA Your ISF looks bad man!
thanks!!

i feel just the same about my car as i did before........even better. I know the LFA is far out of my reach, you would have to be a straight up multi millionaire to even consider owning it, and im not. LOL. That car is fantasy, my car is REALITY (in my world).

no joke, i was driving the LFA, enjoying the HELL out of it - but when i looked in the rear view at my own car trailing us (my boy Jay driving), i really loved what i saw. I never really saw my car on the road without me in it, since im always driving it. When it was all said and done, i loved my car even more when it was done. Its still one of the only 2 cars that gets to sport the F logo so that does NOT suck. (F-sport does not count IMO)
Old 11-09-11, 10:42 AM
meade916
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by JDMToyotas
@ meade916

I love your car but in pics the car seems to be too low in the back. Looks rear heavy
in your opinion, not mine.

some people like the look of the rear end jacked up in the air hovering over the tires. I like to tuck my tires. I think its perfect. Thats my opinion and since its my car, its the only one that matters.
Old 11-09-11, 04:23 PM
tenspeed
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by meade916
no joke, i was driving the LFA, enjoying the HELL out of it - but when i looked in the rear view at my own car trailing us (my boy Jay driving), i really loved what i saw. I never really saw my car on the road without me in it, since im always driving it.
It was the best of all possible worlds. Driving a car that everyone else only gets to see in pictures while your car, that most people can only hope to own, is close at hand.

I think its perfect. Thats my opinion and since its my car, its the only one that matters.
Amen. You've done a great job and you did it your way.
Old 11-09-11, 05:03 PM
metalgear
Lexus Champion

Awesome!!!
Old 11-09-11, 06:07 PM
pc1990
Pole Position

thanks!!

i feel just the same about my car as i did before........even better. I know the LFA is far out of my reach, you would have to be a straight up multi millionaire to even consider owning it, and im not. LOL. That car is fantasy, my car is REALITY (in my world).

no joke, i was driving the LFA, enjoying the HELL out of it - but when i looked in the rear view at my own car trailing us (my boy Jay driving), i really loved what i saw. I never really saw my car on the road without me in it, since im always driving it. When it was all said and done, i loved my car even more when it was done. Its still one of the only 2 cars that gets to sport the F logo so that does NOT suck. (F-sport does not count IMO)
Cool....thanks for the write up. Glad you still love your IS-F.

Im a little off topic here but your IS-F looks clean!! I was wondering who details it for you...If you do it yourself, do you mind recommending any products? I have obsidian as well and its a pain keeping it looking clean.

Thanks,

pc1990
Old 11-12-11, 08:05 PM
crazybuggy
Racer

omg! jelly! so lucky!!! awesome pics! both the LFA and yur IS-F look so sick!
Old 11-12-11, 11:27 PM
Trexus

Received 38 Likes on 27 Posts

Nice. That is so awesome...glad you had fun.
Old 11-13-11, 12:21 PM
GammaLex
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Are you the same meade with all the woofers in the escalade?

Quick Reply: Keys to a Lexus LFA - Road Trip to Lexus HQ