Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by infinus
Awesome thanks! I just ordered one
No problem.
Old 01-30-11, 01:24 AM
Euroteck
Former Sponsor

IMO, although everyone has different taste! which is a good thing or we would all be driving around in the same car! These 2 parts cannot be compared, forgetting price. You cannot compare a plastic bumper insert, to a carbon fiber performance part that was designed by engineers and tested and perfected with virtual wind testing. Weather you need or will ever use it for whats its been designed to handle, the 2 parts are totally different. The only thing they have in common is they both fit on the rear of an IS.
Old 01-30-11, 06:05 AM
hahahaf
Advanced

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

yes yes very true
too bad we couldnt get best of both
Old 01-30-11, 07:39 AM
flowrider
Lexus Champion

Received 1,828 Likes on 1,290 Posts

Originally Posted by Euroteck
IMO, although everyone has different taste! which is a good thing or we would all be driving around in the same car! These 2 parts cannot be compared, forgetting price. You cannot compare a plastic bumper insert, to a carbon fiber performance part that was designed by engineers and tested and perfected with virtual wind testing. Weather you need or will ever use it for whats its been designed to handle, the 2 parts are totally different. The only thing they have in common is they both fit on the rear of an IS.
My first post asked the question:

Originally Posted by lowrideraz
I think it's about time to do this. Which diffuser looks better to you:
The key word here is looks

I believe the forum members have spoken. Most of us who buy this part are buying it for looks, not for improved air flow. Sure construction and material is important, but this was a purely esthetic question. The underside of the F is pretty aero already. All of us here welcome your continued support, and the support of any third party part developer or enthusiast. It can only help improve the image of the ISF and thus lead to more sales and also help us to enjoy our vehicles more. Again, thanks for your support.

Lou
Old 01-30-11, 09:57 AM
PurduePete
Lexus Test Driver

Received 6 Likes on 1 Post

There are many ways to interpret the results of a poll, sometimes it's not as straight forward as one might think.....
Old 01-30-11, 05:52 PM
Imnutz4jdm
Lexus Test Driver

the 2nd one looks dope...1st one ...Seriously WTH were u thinkin creating that
Old 02-03-11, 07:20 PM
J250
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think it really depends. I personally own S4play's diffuser. Euroteck's Diffuser will match nicely if there was an aggressive body kit to compliment it. If it's just installed on a plain IS with no kits, it can look out of place. Also, wrong choice of picture of the ISF w/ Euroteck's diffuser. The picture quality is not the best and I believe a lot will change their mind when seen in person. You guys have to appreciate the craftsmanship they did on this. You can tell the carbon fiber and the quality is top notch. And don't forget, it is proven to be a functional part. Although I do agree that the price is a little extreme . But again, you get what you paid for .
Old 02-03-11, 10:41 PM
96817isf
Lexus Test Driver

i couldn't be more happy with the aggressive look of the eurotecks deffuser..i like functional parts that go on my car not just "for the look" cause wut would be the purpose of it if it just looks good but would fall off when u push the car like it should...im just saying..
Old 02-04-11, 07:31 AM
kikcaffine
Lead Lap

I think #1 looks like its going to rip off the first time anything catches it. It also looks really low.
Old 02-04-11, 08:01 AM
Fapout
Lead Lap

#2 fo sho. I would like to dress up my IS-F with a diffuser but us Obsidian guys get no love. It blends in too much. It's all about function then and I honestly can't justify the money spent to only get half of the reason to buy a diffuser.

It will definitely look B.A. on that silver though.
Old 02-04-11, 08:46 AM
s4play
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Fapout
#2 fo sho. I would like to dress up my IS-F with a diffuser but us Obsidian guys get no love. It blends in too much. It's all about function then and I honestly can't justify the money spent to only get half of the reason to buy a diffuser.

It will definitely look B.A. on that silver though.
Not really I think the diffuser looks awesome on ISSforged black IS-F:

Old 02-04-11, 10:20 AM
Fapout
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by s4play
Not really I think the diffuser looks awesome on ISSforged black IS-F:

I think it's that angle that really makes the fins show but the contrast between the colors as well as the shape is negligible don't you think?
Old 02-04-11, 01:14 PM
Euroteck
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by kikcaffine
I think #1 looks like its going to rip off the first time anything catches it. It also looks really low.
It's really not low. It's that damn first picture is a terrible shot of it! Makes everything look long, and the yellow lines do not help! I wish a new picture would be put in place of that. Our part is really not much lower then the exhaust, so if you come to ripping it off! then you will have other issues too. Here are better pics of the size....

There is no right or wrong answer to what people like best. We have always catered to a niche market, and since we felt the IS aftermarket was lacking function and innovation, we decided to fill that void.

Old 02-04-11, 03:13 PM
mclovintsx
Driver School Candidate

2 hands down

Quick Reply: Two Diffuser's