IS F (2008-2014) Discussion topics related to the IS F model

(((___::Hey so My name's ExclusivIS...and well...I'm a WALDaholic!!!::__)))

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-10, 08:16 AM
Robs IS250
Lexus Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by iSuxeL
Man I can look at your car ALL DAY!
Same here haha his car is my actual background, and NOBODY'S car makes me change my background! Ignore the negative's Sam, atlease you don't have any fake parts on your F!

Originally Posted by twojayzee
Needs forced induction...
Agreed!!
Old 08-22-10, 09:41 AM
gs2isf
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

DAMN!!! About time you showed it off! Love it...love the spoiler and the tips/diffuser...IMO this kit looks best on Starfire. All the months you spent on this was def worth the outcome....gotta be in the top 3 F's I have seen....even nicer than mine lol! Love the pictures. NOW as for the haters...they're just mad that they don't have the $$$ for highline parts like Wald and instead have to create homemade diffusers with parts from Home Depot. Maybe I'm crazy but I would take a Wald kit over "yellow piping" or some fake *** vinyl carbon wrap on the roof and side mirrors? You're rocking Works/Wald/JoeZ/KW's/Hawk/Lexon....EVERYONE wants these...enjoy what's left of the summer on this bad boy and enjoy the fact that you are giving others many sleepness nights hahahaha!!!!!
Old 08-22-10, 09:44 AM
PaPaHoFF
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by gs2isf
DAMN!!! About time you showed it off! Love it...love the spoiler and the tips/diffuser...IMO this kit looks best on Starfire. All the months you spent on this was def worth the outcome....gotta be in the top 3 F's I have seen....even nicer than mine lol! Love the pictures. NOW as for the haters...they're just mad that they don't have the $$$ for highline parts like Wald and instead have to create homemade diffusers with parts from Home Depot. Maybe I'm crazy but I would take a Wald kit over "yellow piping" or some fake *** vinyl carbon wrap on the roof and side mirrors? You're rocking Works/Wald/JoeZ/KW's/Hawk/Lexon....EVERYONE wants these...enjoy what's left of the summer on this bad boy and enjoy the fact that you are giving others many sleepness nights hahahaha!!!!!
damn.. true story lol.. completely agree
Old 08-22-10, 11:58 AM
cm09578
Lead Lap

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! time well spent!
Old 08-22-10, 12:14 PM
primecut
Lexus Test Driver

FINALLY! Geez man the pix took long enough! It was well worth it! ngl1145 takes some absolutely amazing pictures! Whether people like the kit or not, it's definitely polarizing and gets people talking, so that's a good thing in my book. I think it looks sick as a show car.
Old 08-22-10, 12:28 PM
slowIST
Driver

Originally Posted by gs2isf
I guess someone had to say it.
Old 08-22-10, 12:56 PM
lx470man
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

it is a good looking F, but for my taste the front numper and rear diffu. is just too busy.
Old 08-22-10, 01:01 PM
iSuxeL
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by Robs IS250
Same here haha his car is my actual background, and NOBODY'S car makes me change my background!
Not even mines?! ***!
Old 08-22-10, 01:19 PM
Robs IS250
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by iSuxeL
Not even mines?! ***!
LMAO!!! Listen you, you had your 5 days of fame on my work desktop okay?! Good enough?!

Sam, i can't stop coming back to the pics haha great looking F!

Eric, sums it up perfectly lmfaooooo
Old 08-22-10, 01:23 PM
MRISF
Pole Position

i keep coming back and looking at sam's car too
Old 08-22-10, 03:55 PM
D&G
Pole Position

I am loving the kit and the entire setup. Really puts your "F" in the unique category compared to everyone else set up. The only thing I would do to it is lower the front another 1/2 to 3/4 inches and the stance would look perfect. One of my favorite "F" without a doubt.
Old 08-22-10, 04:01 PM
Rash
hmm

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Holy shiiiiiaiaaiaiittt, beautiful! wasn't a fan of Wald ISF that much, but I changed my mind

Close up pictures of the trunk please!
Old 08-22-10, 04:05 PM
Hoovey689

Received 122 Likes on 82 Posts

What a cleeaann beast!
Old 08-22-10, 04:27 PM
CrazyTrain
Pole Position

The rear diffuser would be so sick if it didn't have those reflectors on it.
Old 08-22-10, 05:40 PM
DiauR1
Lead Lap

Now that is what a diffuser should look like! BTW your car is far from looking like every other "kids" car.

Quick Reply: (((___::Hey so My name's ExclusivIS...and well...I'm a WALDaholic!!!::__)))