IS F (2008-2014) Discussion topics related to the IS F model

Lexus Dealer Columbus OH

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-09, 09:05 AM
bdhill
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lexus Dealer Columbus OH

I recently purchased an IS-F from Germain Cadillac in Columbus OH. They also own the Lexus Dealers in town. After talking to a sales rep at one of the Lexus dealers, I, on his advice, sent an email to the owner. Within 10 minutes I had a response and a contact number. The service I received from Brent Ross, Dave Huff, and Rick Germain, the owner, was nothing short of exceptional. I would complain about bad service, and I think excellence deserves notice as well. They exceeded my expectations in every way in order to make up for some short comings at the the Cadillac dealership they own. I would recommend Germain Lexus to anyone on here. I am in no way affiliated with them by the way.

My car is an 08, Starfire with black, nav, ML. Sadly I broke my hip cycling 8 days ago and cannot drive the car for another few weeks. The car is outstanding. I want a GT3, but this has very similar performance, and less expensive to repair. So, rather than get a 996 GT3, I will wait and get a 997 GT3 in a few years. For now, the IS-F is my passion.
Old 11-11-09, 09:28 AM
mondo540
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Glad your exp. went well...I went to Germain Lexus in Dublin to look at a F they had on the lot last Dec. While they were nice, they would not let me take the car out to drive...I could sit in it, start it up and listen to it...(had feezing rain a couple days before, roads were perfectly clear, but a few spots on dealer lot were still slick - salesman told me sorry but GM won't let you take it for a spin). I thanked him and then bought one from Doug Greenup at Lexus of Dayton.

PS...hope that hip heals up so you can do some blasts in that bad boy soon.
Old 11-11-09, 09:50 AM
tromly
Pole Position

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by bdhill
I recently purchased an IS-F from Germain Cadillac in Columbus OH. They also own the Lexus Dealers in town. After talking to a sales rep at one of the Lexus dealers, I, on his advice, sent an email to the owner. Within 10 minutes I had a response and a contact number. The service I received from Brent Ross, Dave Huff, and Rick Germain, the owner, was nothing short of exceptional. I would complain about bad service, and I think excellence deserves notice as well. They exceeded my expectations in every way in order to make up for some short comings at the the Cadillac dealership they own. I would recommend Germain Lexus to anyone on here. I am in no way affiliated with them by the way.

My car is an 08, Starfire with black, nav, ML. Sadly I broke my hip cycling 8 days ago and cannot drive the car for another few weeks. The car is outstanding. I want a GT3, but this has very similar performance, and less expensive to repair. So, rather than get a 996 GT3, I will wait and get a 997 GT3 in a few years. For now, the IS-F is my passion.
+1 on the level of service at Germain. They have a large Lexus dealership in Naples, FL. Nothing but praise for their sales and service, wish all Lexus dealers were at their level of customer service
Old 11-11-09, 10:39 AM
bnizzle87
Lexus Fanatic

Received 60 Likes on 51 Posts

first off, i sure hope that hip heals up quickly. cant really experience the IS F the same if you're not feeling all your best. secondly, i too recognize great dealer service. some just do whatever they can to get a commission and a sale, and then there are those who go above and beyond to actually make the purchasing process a memorable and satisfying one. not only does it set up great rapport with its customers, but it keeps them wanting to come back if it is such outstanding service.