IS F (2008-2014) Discussion topics related to the IS F model

Official IS-F Modification Thread

Old 02-24-11, 05:55 PM
clifftrail
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Fitment Factory
there is an X-Pipe included in the system, it just isnt pictured in these preliminary product shots

we have several IS-F specific parts in development right now but we were so enthused about how beautiful this system is that we couldnt help taking some early shots just to get you guys excited
I have one of your first gen designs and its a GREAT exhaust. Definitely sets to car out from others. I like the refinements that have been made as some of my pet peeves of the initial design were the clamps on the x-pipe and how the exhaust makes contact with the rear underbody. If you had an ISS buyback program (e.g. bestbuy) I'd definitely get your newer design.

Anyway, free bump and kudos for your exhaust.

Last edited by clifftrail; 02-24-11 at 05:58 PM.
Old 02-24-11, 06:37 PM
96817isf
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

how much is it for this exhast?
Old 02-24-11, 08:57 PM
Mitch08ISF
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 96817isf
how much is it for this exhast?
yes this????
Old 02-24-11, 11:06 PM
JeremyS
Driver School Candidate

beautiful work and great shots
Old 03-11-11, 06:16 AM
ilv1004s
Lexus Test Driver

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

how much and also wat are the power gains on this exhaust?
Old 03-24-11, 10:14 AM
Fapout
Lead Lap

Just search for ISS Forged track exhaust, there are plenty of threads on this including power gains.

For those of your curious. I'm installing sikky headers and the ISS forged track exhaust at the beginning of next month. I will have full video, inside and out posted by late april. Sit tight.
Old 06-07-11, 08:04 AM
Gustavo250
Lexus Champion

Saw this on Carwarz

Official IS-F Modification Thread-img_1880.jpg
Old 06-07-11, 02:07 PM
Fapout
Lead Lap

^ I'm pretty sure that's djsai's ISF. It's pretty b.a. It's not just all show. It has performance parts on there too.
Old 07-01-11, 06:58 PM
Brian@Vossen
Former Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/clu...-new-post.html

20" CV3, 20x9 front and 20x10.5 rear.

Old 07-01-11, 09:05 PM
MRxSLAYx
Lexus Champion

^^^^^ Clean
Old 07-04-11, 01:55 PM
ERDoc74
Lead Lap

Hello,
I've been drooling over the IS-F since it came out in '08, but finally recently purchased an new '11 ISF (USBM) in December and then had a small accident in the first 6 weeks and first 1500 miles leading to a new bumper and new Left front wheel. GRRR...
Anyway, I LOVE my ISF and this is my first true sports car. I've been happy with stock performance so far, but recently have been thinking about aftermarket upgrades including intake/exhaust for sure, and possibly headers, after talking to a former ISF owner who had a Joe Z exhaust and intake and seeing videos of various exhaust setups have made me OBSESSED with getting that aftermarket sound! LOL I'm still confused about if I got headers and the Joe-Z exhaust if I'd have any cats or not.... Anybody have some comments/useful info about this?
I have had some extensive law enforcement countermeasures installed on my car including a Beltronics STi-R Plus custom installed radar detector with the display custom integrated into my Rear view mirror. Also have a Laser Interceptor laser jammer Quad setup installed. This setup has saved me several tickets so far!
The former ISF owner mentioned above GAVE me his Blizzak winter tires that fit the stock wheels.... I'm trying to decide the best options for wheels to put these tires on so I can swap the cars "shoes" for the current weather easily without having to swap the tires on one set of wheels every winter/spring season. I'd LOVE to buy a set of older style stock wheels that someone has sitting in their garage because they bought some aftermarket wheels, or possibly getting some good looking but still somewhat economical wheels that are the stock sizes so I can use the Blizzak's.
My car came with the Bridgestone Potenza's and I'm not too happy with them. So far I only have 3,500 miles on them but am considering swapping them out with the new Michelin PSS's... Anybody have any comments on this idea or know who might be interested in buying the barely used Potenzas???
I'm sorry for the long first post, I've learned a lot so far in the last week reading threads on here and LexusFForum, and look foward to learning more and getting your experts opinions!
Old 07-04-11, 03:35 PM
flowrider
Lexus Champion

Received 1,813 Likes on 1,280 Posts

Originally Posted by ERDoc74
I'm still confused about if I got headers and the Joe-Z exhaust if I'd have any cats or not.... Anybody have some comments/useful info about this?
I responded to you on a different forum:

Originally Posted by lowrider
It depends if you want cats or not. Having both headers and the JoeZ exhaust eliminate both the stock primary and secondaryCats. Both PPE and Sikky come with electronic O2 simulators that you install in lieu of the catalytic converters that fools the ECU so that you don't have a CEL. I have PPE headers with a custom dual exhaust system that utilizes the stock mufflers. I am also running hi flow cats installed into my dual system. If you wanted the JoeZ and wanted cats, you would need to add them as I have done. I am attaching a couple of pics showing my cat installation.

Lou
BTW, you posted your question in the wrong thread. This thread is for folks showing their modifications to the F, not for asking questions. You should have started another thread, as you did on the other forum and asked the question.
Attached Thumbnails Official IS-F Modification Thread-both-catss.jpg   Official IS-F Modification Thread-cat1s.jpg   Official IS-F Modification Thread-cat-from-sides.jpg  
Old 07-04-11, 08:48 PM
ERDoc74
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by lowrideraz
BTW, you posted your question in the wrong thread. This thread is for folks showing their modifications to the F, not for asking questions. You should have started another thread, as you did on the other forum and asked the question.
oops... I didn't see a "new member" section on this forum, so I thought this would've been the best place for my question... MY Apologies!!!
Thanks for the reply on this and the other forum!
Old 08-08-11, 08:05 PM
jgr4444
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Gustavo250
Saw this on Carwarz

Attachment 212498

damn, thats nice
Old 08-24-11, 12:51 PM
lvbengal
Driver School Candidate