IS F (2008-2014) Discussion topics related to the IS F model

Sharon Stone repping the IS-F in Poland!

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-08, 10:57 AM
Civic Si-r
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ted920
I get out to LA / Orange Country 2-3 times a yearsfor 7-10 days at a time and am curious where the Polish folks are. What towns are heavily populated with Poles? I'd like to go and check them out.

Thanks,
Ted

For the most part, there isn't a Polish community where there is a heavy concentration of Poles. However, there is a Polish church in Los Angeles, that attracts all the families during the Catholic holidays. If you want to shop for Polish food , there is a Polish store in Santa Monica, serving fresh Kielbasa and imported Polish foods, great place to here the language and to see some fine ladies.

In general, the Poles are spread out, I even met a Polish stripper at a local club...NICE
Old 05-22-08, 11:12 AM
gsrthomas
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Civic Si-r
For the most part, there isn't a Polish community where there is a heavy concentration of Poles. However, there is a Polish church in Los Angeles, that attracts all the families during the Catholic holidays. If you want to shop for Polish food , there is a Polish store in Santa Monica, serving fresh Kielbasa and imported Polish foods, great place to here the language and to see some fine ladies.

In general, the Poles are spread out, I even met a Polish stripper at a local club...NICE
There is actually a Polish Church in Orange County also. Its in Yorba Linda, they have english and polish mass.

Everyone should go to our Polish Festival Its held in September of every year, its call dozynki. Lots of polish food and polish beer!

There are many polish peeps in OC. I know about 50+. But probably no where near as many as there is in Chicago.
Old 05-22-08, 01:32 PM
DRE1615
Lexus Test Driver

Yeah, come to Chicago. It has the largest concentration of Polish people outside of Warsaw, Poland. I'm Italian though. Sorry can't help
Old 05-22-08, 03:51 PM
ted920
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I will definately get out to yorba linda and also to that Church in LA. Will be out there in next 6-8 weeks.

Ted
Old 05-22-08, 06:06 PM
Civic Si-r
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by gsrthomas
There is actually a Polish Church in Orange County also. Its in Yorba Linda, they have english and polish mass.

Everyone should go to our Polish Festival Its held in September of every year, its call dozynki. Lots of polish food and polish beer!

There are many polish peeps in OC. I know about 50+. But probably no where near as many as there is in Chicago.

Gotta keep Sept date open for the Polish festival, gotta have some of the authentic foods and alcohol!!!!
Old 05-23-08, 01:46 PM
ted920
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Civic Si-r
Gotta keep Sept date open for the Polish festival, gotta have some of the authentic foods and alcohol!!!!

Sounds Great. Please let me know the date and I'll try ot make it out here in September. again, I get out to Cali more and more recently.

Ted
Old 05-23-08, 02:06 PM
gsrthomas
Lexus Champion

Anyone that wants to come let me know. Give me a PM in Sept.

The festival is usually two weekends in a row in September. One weekend is at the Yorba Linda Polish church location and the follow weekend is at the LA church.

The Yorba Linda location is a Fri-Sun event. This one I like better because they have like a DJ in the ball room and some people actually dance. Saturday is the best day to come IMO.

The Los Angeles church is Sunday only. I don't usually go to that just because its on a Sunday and its only for a few hours.
Old 05-23-08, 03:50 PM
Civic Si-r
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by gsrthomas
Anyone that wants to come let me know. Give me a PM in Sept.

The festival is usually two weekends in a row in September. One weekend is at the Yorba Linda Polish church location and the follow weekend is at the LA church.

The Yorba Linda location is a Fri-Sun event. This one I like better because they have like a DJ in the ball room and some people actually dance. Saturday is the best day to come IMO.

The Los Angeles church is Sunday only. I don't usually go to that just because its on a Sunday and its only for a few hours.

WIll do, need to make me a sticky