IS F (2008-2014) Discussion topics related to the IS F model

East Coast Mega Meet Part II- June 13th in Baltimore at JE

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-15, 12:45 PM
jat0223
Instructor

Received 24 Likes on 22 Posts

a lot of people don't post that they're going but they show up anyways.
Old 06-08-15, 01:22 PM
ISFalex
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by darbs242
30 head count is weak. The F seems to have lost some love
Not everyone is on the list on the beginning page, i believe it is closer to 40. (at least i hope)
Old 06-08-15, 05:01 PM
LexusNN
Lexus Champion

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

Who's meeting at va beach?
Old 06-09-15, 03:25 AM
vbb

Received 197 Likes on 96 Posts

Originally Posted by darbs242
30 head count is weak. The F seems to have lost some love
Yeah, we definitely had more people at the Delaware meet. If we get 30 ISFs out there it'll still be a good showing though. I don't know what else to do to get more people out there.
Old 06-09-15, 03:28 AM
vbb

Originally Posted by LexusNN
Who's meeting at va beach?
Honestly, so far it has been just you. As far as the ISFs in this area, since the 2013 meet, 2 people have sold their cars, 1 isn't going to be able to make it, and a small handful of others don't post on here and don't attend any meets. I don't know if you caught my earlier post, but I'm actually heading up to DC the day before the meet to see my folks, so I won't be leaving on Saturday morning.

Maybe you can drive up to Northern VA and hook up with the caravan leaving from Tysons.
Old 06-09-15, 06:12 AM
ISFalex
Driver

Originally Posted by vbb
Yeah, we definitely had more people at the Delaware meet. If we get 30 ISFs out there it'll still be a good showing though. I don't know what else to do to get more people out there.
We could maybe get some RC-Fs if we posted in the RC-F Forum about this meet, I mean some people don't RSVP but show up anyways. I tallied 39 last night when i counted b/c some people aren't on the list. I still think that's a pretty good turnout (even if some aren't IS-Fs) . I'm still pumped anyways
Old 06-09-15, 06:16 AM
Gymkata
Instructor

Received 27 Likes on 20 Posts

Hey everybody, I'm probably going to pop up to Cecil County Dragway for 1-2 hrs of 1/4 mile runs before heading to JE Import Performance for the meet. Gates open at 8:00 and test and tune racing begins at 9:00. It should be dry but fairly warm and humid even in the morning so I don't think the times will be overly fast. Send me a PM if you are interested. I'm still on the fence if I'll go or not.
Old 06-09-15, 07:44 AM
VtotheJ
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by ISFalex
We could maybe get some RC-Fs if we posted in the RC-F Forum about this meet, I mean some people don't RSVP but show up anyways. I tallied 39 last night when i counted b/c some people aren't on the list. I still think that's a pretty good turnout (even if some aren't IS-Fs) . I'm still pumped anyways
That is a brilliant idea, we should have done this from the very beginning. I cannot believe nobody thought of this. I just created a thread in the RCF forum.
Old 06-09-15, 08:05 AM
ISFalex
Driver

Originally Posted by VtotheJ
That is a brilliant idea, we should have done this from the very beginning. I cannot believe nobody thought of this. I just created a thread in the RCF forum.
Haha I've thought about this for a while and I just never brought it up lol. Also could do one in the LFA section if we wanted
Old 06-09-15, 12:14 PM
vbb

Originally Posted by Gymkata
Hey everybody, I'm probably going to pop up to Cecil County Dragway for 1-2 hrs of 1/4 mile runs before heading to JE Import Performance for the meet. Gates open at 8:00 and test and tune racing begins at 9:00. It should be dry but fairly warm and humid even in the morning so I don't think the times will be overly fast. Send me a PM if you are interested. I'm still on the fence if I'll go or not.
How far away from JE is that?
Old 06-09-15, 12:15 PM
vbb

Originally Posted by ISFalex
Haha I've thought about this for a while and I just never brought it up lol. Also could do one in the LFA section if we wanted
I never thought of that either. We should have invited the RCF crowd a long time ago. Even if we only get one or two to show up, it'd be nice to meet some of the other F family.
Old 06-09-15, 01:01 PM
RRRacing
Sponsor
CL Vendor - Starter

Received 1,412 Likes on 647 Posts
Default Mega Meet

Greetings,

Just wanted to introduce ourselves. We just released a bunch of new IS-F specific parts, and we are working on lots more. We will also be attending and co-sponsoring the Mega Meet. I want to send out a big thanks to vbb for organizing this, and also James from JE.

We will bring some of our new ISF products, which include (also check us out at www.RR-Racing.com)

(1) Front 2-piece Competition Floating Race Rotors
(2) Our new "Ultimate Steering Response System" for the lower control arm.
(2) Air/Oil Separator Kit
(3) Intake Kit
(4) Rear 4 piston caliper upgrade kit
(5) Titanium backing plates for the ISF Brembos
(6) 25 Setrab oil cooler kit with Mocal T-stat

and here is a *partial* list of new things we are working on:

(1) ISS forged style rear mufflers with tips to upgrade Borla exhaust, to be released in July.
(2) We are finishing development on a coilover kit, 100% US made, featuring Hypercoil springs, double independent adjustability, and also optional quad adjustability with external reservoirs (base kit priced around $1800, top end quad adjustable kit around $2500).
(3) Performance modifications too secret to be announced:-)

I hope everyone is as excited as we are, and we really look forward to meeting everyone!

-Rafi
Email: Contact@RR-Racing.com
Phone: 484-756-1777
Facebook : Youtube

Last edited by RRRacing; 06-09-15 at 01:13 PM.
Old 06-09-15, 02:22 PM
VtotheJ
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Rafi thanks for co-sponsoring. The ISF needs more aftermarket support, here's to hoping you guys can make that happen.
Old 06-09-15, 03:53 PM
JDMV8
Instructor

Received 193 Likes on 107 Posts

Originally Posted by RRRacing
Greetings,

Just wanted to introduce ourselves. We just released a bunch of new IS-F specific parts, and we are working on lots more. We will also be attending and co-sponsoring the Mega Meet. I want to send out a big thanks to vbb for organizing this, and also James from JE.

We will bring some of our new ISF products, which include (also check us out at www.RR-Racing.com)

(1) Front 2-piece Competition Floating Race Rotors
(2) Our new "Ultimate Steering Response System" for the lower control arm.
(2) Air/Oil Separator Kit
(3) Intake Kit
(4) Rear 4 piston caliper upgrade kit
(5) Titanium backing plates for the ISF Brembos
(6) 25 Setrab oil cooler kit with Mocal T-stat

and here is a *partial* list of new things we are working on:

(1) ISS forged style rear mufflers with tips to upgrade Borla exhaust, to be released in July.
(2) We are finishing development on a coilover kit, 100% US made, featuring Hypercoil springs, double independent adjustability, and also optional quad adjustability with external reservoirs (base kit priced around $1800, top end quad adjustable kit around $2500).
(3) Performance modifications too secret to be announced:-)

I hope everyone is as excited as we are, and we really look forward to meeting everyone!

-Rafi
You will all be very excited to meet Rafi. I can say, from personal experience, that his products do not only have quality, but they are priced for the buyer. He is very humble, and yet has an extensive background in engineering.
I have his "Ultimate Steering Response System," for the front LCA, and I cannot be happier.
All is beseder!
Old 06-09-15, 05:18 PM
RRRacing
Sponsor
CL Vendor - Starter

Received 1,412 Likes on 647 Posts

Originally Posted by VtotheJ
Rafi thanks for co-sponsoring. The ISF needs more aftermarket support, here's to hoping you guys can make that happen.
We will do everything in our power to make that happen. I don't want to get into the specifics of our ongoing projects, and then let down the folks here on Clublexus, as numerous vendors have done, but I can tell you that we love the car, and we are investing heavily in this.

I look forward to meeting everyone and look forward to hearing everyone's ideas and requests for new products.

Rafi
Email: Contact@RR-Racing.com
Phone: 484-756-1777
Facebook : Youtube

Quick Reply: East Coast Mega Meet Part II- June 13th in Baltimore at JE