IS F (2008-2014) Discussion topics related to the IS F model

Linea Corse Lemans, who has them?

Old 03-14-13, 08:53 PM
aWorkOfArt
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Talking Linea Corse Lemans, who has them?

Curious to find out if anyone on here is running a set of Linea Corse Lemans? I ordered a set of Lemans off of Wheeldude but still havent received my tracking number or know if they shipped... But Im pretty sure its cause Zoeb and his team are just very busy... I guess while im still waiting for the wheels to ship and make its way to Guam, I figured I'd ask a couple of questions:

Car: 2012 IS-F
Suspension: Dropped on Swift Sport Springs

Wheels: Linea Corse Lemans in Hyper Silver w/ Polished Lip
Size:
Front: 19x8.5 +30
Rear: 19x10 +38

- What size tires would you guys recommend I could run without any rubbing issues?

- What style of lug nuts fit well for the wheels? 60 degree acorn style or tuner lug style?

I plan on puting the tires onhold so when the wheels get here I could have them mounted same day. And I wanted to order a set of Muteki Burning Blue Extended Open end Lug nuts or go with Neo Chrome Closed end or Blue tuner style lug nuts, I just dont know which ones fit best?

Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance guys!

-Art
Old 03-14-13, 11:42 PM
2ndGF
Lexus Test Driver

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Zoeb is on top of things... Guam is just soooooo faaaarrrr away! Lol
Old 03-15-13, 12:31 AM
aWorkOfArt
Lexus Test Driver

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by 2ndGF
Zoeb is on top of things... Guam is just soooooo faaaarrrr away! Lol
I know, thanks brother! LOL! I'm not doubting Zoeb, I know theres alot of coordination with postal to get stuff here and I wouldnt want to rush the man I just want it to get here safely and hopefully on time for the show they have here. No Comp just wanting to show off the F
Old 03-15-13, 03:02 AM
zazzn
Instructor

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

They where moving offices last week form what I understand....

I have a set of them 19x10 front 19x10 in the rear 43 offset all around... They don't have that offset anymore going to get the 818's in 19x10 all around +38 and fit 275's all around.

The 19x10's fit with out rubbing all stock too ;P we need to push zobe to restock them.

Old 03-15-13, 04:51 AM
vbb

Received 197 Likes on 96 Posts

Those 19x10 +38s in the rear will probably rub if you're lowered. They'll look good, but be prepared to roll those fenders.
Old 03-15-13, 07:41 AM
obby
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^ with 275, you will need a roll for sure. A buddy of mind is running the stock tires size and its already touching.
Old 03-15-13, 09:12 AM
shyguyF
Lead Lap

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by 1SexyLexus
Curious to find out if anyone on here is running a set of Linea Corse Lemans? I ordered a set of Lemans off of Wheeldude but still havent received my tracking number or know if they shipped... But Im pretty sure its cause Zoeb and his team are just very busy... I guess while im still waiting for the wheels to ship and make its way to Guam, I figured I'd ask a couple of questions:

Car: 2012 IS-F
Suspension: Dropped on Swift Sport Springs

Wheels: Linea Corse Lemans in Hyper Silver w/ Polished Lip
Size:
Front: 19x8.5 +30
Rear: 19x10 +38

- What size tires would you guys recommend I could run without any rubbing issues?

- What style of lug nuts fit well for the wheels? 60 degree acorn style or tuner lug style?

I plan on puting the tires onhold so when the wheels get here I could have them mounted same day. And I wanted to order a set of Muteki Burning Blue Extended Open end Lug nuts or go with Neo Chrome Closed end or Blue tuner style lug nuts, I just dont know which ones fit best?

Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance guys!

-Art
Because your F is already lowered and you don"t want any rubbing issues i think you should keep the stock tires , the rear is gonna stretch a bit or you can go 265/35 (a little bit taller in diameter)
Right now with the stock wheels you can imagine that you put 15mm spacers on the front and almost 24mm spacers on the rear and both front and rear will stick out so you can decide what specs of tires you can go.
Lug nuts it depend on your style ,i think the after market wheels always go with cone seat lug nuts, correct me if i"m wrong.Good luck with your choice!
Old 03-15-13, 09:20 AM
obby
Lexus Test Driver

cone seat are correct
Old 03-15-13, 09:46 AM
aWorkOfArt
Lexus Test Driver

Thumbs up Thanks guys!

Originally Posted by zazzn
They where moving offices last week form what I understand....

I have a set of them 19x10 front 19x10 in the rear 43 offset all around... They don't have that offset anymore going to get the 818's in 19x10 all around +38 and fit 275's all around.

The 19x10's fit with out rubbing all stock too ;P we need to push zobe to restock them.

^ Thanks for the heads up bro! I figured that Zoeb was just extremely busy and him moving shops could explain why I lose contact with him on PMs every now and then. BTW love how the wheels look on your F, I admired your car all the time on wheelsdude.com I got a question for you, what type of lug nuts are you running? The tapered 60 degree acorn style, or the tuner lug style? From the pic above it looks like your using the tapered acorn style, but can you please confirm? I want to get the lug nuts ordered and sent on their way. Thanks bro!

Originally Posted by vbb
Those 19x10 +38s in the rear will probably rub if you're lowered. They'll look good, but be prepared to roll those fenders.
FML! Thats what Im afraid of theres no reputable shop that could get that done here, but then again I could be wrong ??? Im gonna start asking around, but what if I put the rears back to stock springs, would that rub?

Originally Posted by obby
^ with 275, you will need a roll for sure. A buddy of mind is running the stock tires size and its already touching.
The tire sizes Zoeb mentioned for the rears are 265/30/19 but if youre saying that the stock size 255 is already touching, I for sure need to roll the rears! And to think I was going to try and stretch the rears a little if they didnt fit well with 265's. Oh well I guess I'll figure it out when they get here cause I know I did as Zoeb to get the wheels flush and +30/+38 is what he gave me, so TBC
Old 03-15-13, 11:14 AM
obby
Lexus Test Driver

you can get away with 255 35 19 with out a roll but it depend on what tire brand you're running. I have one buddy thats running handkook v12 and it rub so i had to roll his fender, but my other buddy with and ISF thats have the same exact wheels/spec but instead he's running falken 452 with a 3mm spacer and he's not rubbing at all. He is also lower.
Old 03-16-13, 02:49 AM
zazzn
Instructor

You guys are going to love me then...

I tested this just the other day.

I tested a +43 MM offset with a 5 MM spacer on the back of my car with falken 452's and 275/30/19's and it clears. That means the car will have a +38 offset with 275's. It's VERY VERY close though maybe 1 MM of clearance. 285's are a no go for sure unless you have the 43MM offset.

Where are you located? I was going to return my wheels to Zobe, because one of the front's where bent, but he has 2 more +43's I believe but they are the wrong color so i was just going to swap out and get 818's 19x10 all the way around.

Funny, thing is I actually have my IS-F listed for sale, because I think i'm going to get a 997 turbo.... Can't take it anymore not having a manual car...

Mk3 is stuck in Toronto..

Last edited by zazzn; 03-16-13 at 02:54 AM.
Old 03-17-13, 10:03 PM
aWorkOfArt
Lexus Test Driver

^ Sorry for the late reply. Im sure I will, as soon as I recieve them... Im just getting alitte worried, cause its been a couple of days since I last heard from Zoeb thats all... Hopefully he's understanding that being all the way out here on Guam, it takes alot of trust to pay for stuff online and then have to worry of whether or not I will receive it... hard times being on an island and modding your car LOL
Old 03-18-13, 07:29 AM
VtotheJ
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

^Are you even able to do spirited driving without reaching the end of the island? LOL
Old 03-18-13, 03:06 PM
aWorkOfArt
Lexus Test Driver

^ LMAO! I rarely go spirited driving with the F, but altogether though, Im gonna have to slow down on my spirited driving cause I got pulled over in my Subie while I was speeding into work over the weekend and that sucked LOL

On the plus side, not sure if its true or not, I contacted wheeldude.com on FB and they said they shipped my wheels on the 12th of this month. I just kindly asked if they could provide me some sort of tracking number so I can track it on the way here and coordinate with the people that work for me to watch the shop while I go pick up my presents. Still patiently waiting, hopefully Zoeb can chime in and shed some light onto my order and help get my worrying outta the way.

Other plus, I was able track down and lock in a date to drop off my car to get ready for the show with one of the best painters/ shops on Island, Guaranteed Auto! and they are able to roll the rear fenders if I needed to, but the guy asked to see the wheels first :,( LOL
Old 03-18-13, 11:49 PM
zazzn
Instructor

Well saw Zobe today, don't worry the wheels are on the way just probably fedex ground.

Well, got FK453's on my car on Linea Corse Veneto 19x10 38 offset.... It does rub in the rear but the 275's on the front are fine. SAD I really like 275's all around and I really REALLY didn't want to roll fenders.

Anyone in the bay area want to buy a brand new set of rims and tires? lol

Maybe I should go back stock for now...

Anyone ever try the stock rears on the front and see if they would fit/clear? 19x9's 19x9.5's all around could be pretty nice as well.

Last edited by zazzn; 03-19-13 at 12:33 AM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Linea Corse Lemans, who has them?