IS - 3rd Gen (2014-present) Discussion about the 2014+ model IS models

Weird parking lot story

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-15, 03:56 PM
EdoApero
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lol my car is so popular here in SoCal that it gets less attention than a honda accord
Old 11-26-15, 08:52 AM
jkhang714
Lead Lap

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

You need this in ur life then. Lol.

Old 11-26-15, 09:01 AM
NickTee
Lexus Test Driver

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Wow, what a waste of a post. So you park in a manner that sets you up for a great likelihood of getting your car messed with, then complain when your car gets messed with.
Old 11-26-15, 09:33 AM
RoiteTrom
Pole Position

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by jkhang714
You need this in ur life then. Lol.

what in the world is that
Old 11-26-15, 03:38 PM
link13
Lead Lap

Received 45 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by NickTee
Wow, what a waste of a post. So you park in a manner that sets you up for a great likelihood of getting your car messed with, then complain when your car gets messed with.
I don't know why parking away from other cars would invite people messing with your car. I park a few spaces away. I park away from stray shopping carts. Someone parks right next to me about half the time. I recently parked in a space at a restaurant and it was a fairly crowded lot. I came out to find that someone had splattered chocolate sauce on my hood, trunk, roof, and on two of the doors. Regardless, some people are just *** holes and where you park doesn't change that.
Old 11-26-15, 04:58 PM
RoiteTrom
Pole Position

Originally Posted by link13
I don't know why parking away from other cars would invite people messing with your car. I park a few spaces away. I park away from stray shopping carts. Someone parks right next to me about half the time. I recently parked in a space at a restaurant and it was a fairly crowded lot. I came out to find that someone had splattered chocolate sauce on my hood, trunk, roof, and on two of the doors. Regardless, some people are just *** holes and where you park doesn't change that.
Ignore the troll lol.
Old 11-27-15, 09:05 AM
mjeds
Lexus Champion

Received 188 Likes on 145 Posts

Originally Posted by RoiteTrom
Ignore the troll lol.

doubt a guy with 3100 posts is a troll, your ~200ish posts qualify you to be more of a troll than him and my ~160 more than you.

some people like to share, if you don't like the post, don't click on it, don't read it, and don't respond to it.

personal responsibility and common sense, two things so rare that they should be considered super powers.
Old 11-27-15, 10:42 AM
RoiteTrom
Pole Position

Originally Posted by mjeds
doubt a guy with 3100 posts is a troll, your ~200ish posts qualify you to be more of a troll than him and my ~160 more than you.

some people like to share, if you don't like the post, don't click on it, don't read it, and don't respond to it.

personal responsibility and common sense, two things so rare that they should be considered super powers.
I thought I was going the right thing when I responded back to link instead of nick lol
Old 11-27-15, 11:47 AM
mjeds
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by NickTee

I thought I was going the right thing when I responded back to link instead of nick lol

well what I said applies to Nicktee as well.

if you don't like the post, don't click on it, don't read it, and don't respond to it.

not sure why people don't get that.
Old 11-27-15, 10:54 PM
davyjordi
Pole Position

Received 173 Likes on 126 Posts

Originally Posted by EdoApero
lol my car is so popular here in SoCal that it gets less attention than a honda accord
haha - i was going to comment the same thing! my car gets no attention because there are so many of them around.
Old 11-28-15, 09:14 AM
mjeds
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by davyjordi
haha - i was going to comment the same thing! my car gets no attention because there are so many of them around.

really? I have yet to see another RC-F and only one RC-350 in the area I frequent. Cerritos/Downey/Pico/Whittier/Industry/Covina
Old 11-28-15, 11:19 AM
RoiteTrom
Pole Position

really? I have yet to see another RC-F and only one RC-350 in the area I frequent. Cerritos/Downey/Pico/Whittier/Industry/Covina
They're talking about the IS250/350 lol.
Old 11-28-15, 08:09 PM
mjeds
Lexus Champion

They're talking about the IS250/350 lol.
Oops.........
Old 11-29-15, 01:48 AM
link13
Lead Lap

Received 45 Likes on 39 Posts

Dude was not calling me a troll. He meant that the guy talking about parking a certain way was inviting hate was a troll. I know that and I don't think that guy is a troll either, but I wouldn't mind knowing why parking a few spaces away from the next *** hole's carelessly flung open door equates to those of us who give a **** about our cars deserving whatever negativity people choose to unleash on them. Bull****.

Beyond my post count, look at my join date. I was a 1 GSer when the 2GS was the newest model. I have been here a while.
Old 11-29-15, 10:40 AM
z2g2gs
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hum, hope I don't get labeled due to my join date or lack of posts. LOL. Reading this also isn't a waste of my time, weather here in Oklahoma sucks today, but maybe some good entertainment. I try to park away from others due to the fact I hate, that's right hate door dings. Anyway here's my story, was in the Infiniti G37s that I just traded in on my GS, at the mall last Christmas season, we were looking for that spot far away from others. When there away from all others in the lot was another G37. So we parked one spot over from it and went about our shopping. When we returned from the store with some of the things we spent our hard earned money on, what did we find. Another G37 parked just behind us and the other one. There they were three alike cars, but different colors though, all parked close to each other and no other vehicles around. But you never know, you might park in that spot far far away and end up with a Civic next to you, you just never know. I do hope the weather changes soon.

Quick Reply: Weird parking lot story