IS 350 Price Paid (Canada)

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-15, 08:35 PM
Eis
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Kov
Hey Eis,

If thats how the Calgary dealership treated you I would gladly make the trip to go to Edmonton, wow what a joke.

I ended up going with South Pointe Lexus since they had a White with Red and thats the combo I wanted. Don't know what their stock is looking like at the moment but give them a call and ask for Tony (Miceli) and let him know Sin referred you. 15's are clearing quick so its a good time to grab one if you are serious.

PM me for further information if you need help
In Calgary, I feel that Lexus of Calgary is the better dealership. It is pricey, but I have never had a bad experience there. Even though I live closer to Royal Oak, I drive across the city to for service there.

I went to Royal Oak just for a quick price comparison. Lexus of Royal Oak could not even match Lexus of Calgary prices. The sales person at Royal Oak was shocked by email quotes I received from Edmonton, as if he never checked prices.

Edmonton has more inventory, so there will be better selection. I think I will drive there this weekend. If I buy there, I will mention you. Thank you very much!
Old 08-29-15, 12:40 AM
Kov
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Eis
In Calgary, I feel that Lexus of Calgary is the better dealership. It is pricey, but I have never had a bad experience there. Even though I live closer to Royal Oak, I drive across the city to for service there.

I went to Royal Oak just for a quick price comparison. Lexus of Royal Oak could not even match Lexus of Calgary prices. The sales person at Royal Oak was shocked by email quotes I received from Edmonton, as if he never checked prices.

Edmonton has more inventory, so there will be better selection. I think I will drive there this weekend. If I buy there, I will mention you. Thank you very much!
No problem!

South Pointe has more inventory than Lexus of Edmonton (check both just in case) - do not put a deposit down until you are 100% sure you know what you want and the price is right.

SP dealership had a sexy Nebula Grey with Red interior on their lot, almost decided to go with it over Ultra White

Good luck!