IS - 3rd Gen (2014-present) Discussion about the 2014+ model IS models

Lexus North Miami lease

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-15, 06:55 PM
250Fsprt
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Okay guys here you go first pic is of the sticker price..

2nd picture is what would be my pay out after making only one payment ..

so that shows you how much they lowered my car to achieve my possible payments at 404.95
Old 04-19-15, 11:21 PM
gmanusmc
Lexus Test Driver

Received 23 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by 250Fsprt
Okay guys here you go first pic is of the sticker price..

2nd picture is what would be my pay out after making only one payment ..

so that shows you how much they lowered my car to achieve my possible payments at 404.95
Not really - all it shows is an msrp and a payoff - not what was transacted in between to reach the payoff figure, like selling price, amount paid up front, trade in, etc. if you really wanted to show documented evidence of your deal to confirm your negotiation skill, you'd probably have to display your actual lease agreement with all pertinent info on it. I am not disputing that you got a good deal, just that you are not presenting it in a logical way that would help others get a similar deal.

You just need to post the msrp, selling price (cap cost), mileage, lease length, residual, money factor, drive off amount, and payment (incl tax). All this info is on your lease agreement and will be very helpful to the folks here trying to compare deals (if you care to provide it).
Old 04-20-15, 11:29 AM
250Fsprt
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry guys I tried looking for my buyers order/lease agreement before posting those pictures but I cant find it. just moved to a new home and everything is a mess. I know it was in an envelope just have to locate it. That's why I took a picture of my sticker price because it was in my car and my payoff from my phones app. hoping you guys can figure out the amount reduced before taxes and fees were added.
I didn't put any money down as I said before, never do so for a lease.
and didn't have any trade in either. If you guys think im misleading you than im sorry. Go to lexus in Pembroke pines and ask for alexander.. tell him how much you want to pay and hell do it.. trust me I was in and out in an hours time frame. And I work at another Lexus dealership.
Old 04-20-15, 01:43 PM
gmanusmc
Lexus Test Driver

Received 23 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by 250Fsprt
Sorry guys I tried looking for my buyers order/lease agreement before posting those pictures but I cant find it. just moved to a new home and everything is a mess. I know it was in an envelope just have to locate it. That's why I took a picture of my sticker price because it was in my car and my payoff from my phones app. hoping you guys can figure out the amount reduced before taxes and fees were added.
I didn't put any money down as I said before, never do so for a lease.
and didn't have any trade in either. If you guys think im misleading you than im sorry. Go to lexus in Pembroke pines and ask for alexander.. tell him how much you want to pay and hell do it.. trust me I was in and out in an hours time frame. And I work at another Lexus dealership.
We understand.

But members hoping for an $8k discount as you stated in an earlier post are going to be sorely disappointed - an almost $40k payoff on a vehicle that stickered for $44k is nowhere near an $8k discount (the payoff does not include taxes/interest).

Maybe when you locate your lease agreement, you can post the actual deal numbers.