IS - 3rd Gen (2014-present) Discussion about the 2014+ model IS models

The Allfit Lip

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-15, 09:32 PM
steveo55
Pole Position

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default The Allfit Lip

So i installed it today. I took off the ez lip and did feel the difference in material. EZ lip is foam flimsy the allfitlip is thicker rubber material. It was harder to install then the ez lip. It doesnt bend as easilly. You have to heat it up so it can stick well. It looks nicer i think. So worth paying the extra 8 bucks haha. Make sure you get the 9 feet one only a tiny bit left over.

Old 01-14-15, 06:21 AM
Mr_VFS1
Lead Lap

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Looks great! Glad you like it. Their quality is 10x better than any competitors. Switched over from a cheaper material lip to the All Fit lip a couple months ago and I am beyond satisfied. Are you considering getting the side skirt kit also? I just ordered mine.
Old 01-14-15, 07:06 AM
Rider
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Where did u buy it from? Look great!
Old 01-14-15, 07:10 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,127 Likes on 1,297 Posts

Originally Posted by Rider
Where did u buy it from? Look great!
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/clu...ew-vendor.html
Old 01-14-15, 07:30 AM
steveo55
Pole Position

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

you have to buy it directly from their website. allfitlip.com I kinda want to see pictures of the side skirt if it looks good ill do it. i havent found any pics of it. If anybody has pics can you guys post some please???
Old 01-14-15, 08:02 AM
Jbreezie
Lexus Test Driver

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Looks good! Did you use the screws or just the double sided tape? I hope the group buy happens!
Old 01-14-15, 08:44 AM
sdotk
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Is it that difficult to install? I'm already car illiterate as it is. It was a miracle I even installed the beatsonic by myself
Old 01-14-15, 08:44 AM
Mr_VFS1
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by steveo55
you have to buy it directly from their website. allfitlip.com I kinda want to see pictures of the side skirt if it looks good ill do it. i havent found any pics of it. If anybody has pics can you guys post some please???
Just ordered my sides. Should be here by the end of the week. I'll probably get them installed next week and post some photos of it here.
Old 01-14-15, 11:29 AM
Lextacy03
Rookie

I would love to see what the All fit lip looked like with the TRD winglets added too. I am thinking of going this route
Old 01-14-15, 12:24 PM
Jbreezie
Lexus Test Driver

^might be the perfect setup! U have allfit now? I like the TRD and I want to keep with the OEM theme, seems like the black looks better than the white for some reason. I'll probably get it anyway.
Old 01-14-15, 09:07 PM
AllFit
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by steveo55
AllFitAutomotive.com is where to order. Thanks for the post. Glad it turned out well. We manufacture a product built to last and glad you could see the difference first hand. I have attached some pictures of the sideskirts for reference.
Attached Thumbnails The Allfit Lip-fullsizerender-23-2.jpg   The Allfit Lip-fullsizerender-25-2.jpg   The Allfit Lip-fullsizerender-16-2.jpg   The Allfit Lip-fullsizerender-26-2.jpg   The Allfit Lip-fullsizerender-24-2.jpg  

Old 01-14-15, 11:33 PM
Jbreezie
Lexus Test Driver

*cough group buy *cough
Old 01-15-15, 05:50 AM
IS350SWFL
Rookie

Honestly, that looks surprisingly great. Has anybody had this installed for an extended period of time? If so, how has it held up...does it stay on with just the double sided tape or do you have to keep going back to press it back on. I'm in South Florida, so I'm worried that the adhesive will start to give with the heat during the summer.
Old 01-15-15, 08:26 AM
AllFit
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by IS350SWFL
Honestly, that looks surprisingly great. Has anybody had this installed for an extended period of time? If so, how has it held up...does it stay on with just the double sided tape or do you have to keep going back to press it back on. I'm in South Florida, so I'm worried that the adhesive will start to give with the heat during the summer.
We include self tapping, zinc and black chromate coated (for ultimate corrosion protection and to be black in color) screws and custom stamped black nylon washers with your purchase. We do not require the use of these but we highly recommend them and include them with every purchase. All of the vehicles we install in house and all of our personal vehicles, we absolutely put the screws in. Our vehicles go through way too many diverse situation to not put this extra layer of securement in. While we use some of the stickiest tape in the industry with 3M patented technology, we still recommend the added layer of securement in the screws. As you can imagine, with the screws you will never have an issue if installed correctly.

Our customers sometimes say "I don't want to put holes in my bumper". A few small holes in the bottom of your bumper will never be seen, even if you remove the lip at some point. Those few small holes are well worth it as the layer of protection our product offers will more than pay for itself with those few small holes.

Ultimately, it is you car so the decision is up to you. But we're confident you'll be a much happier customer to drive around knowing there is absolutely know way your new All-Fit Lip will ever come off. Abuse the product, it's what it's meant for. To protect and scrape. But it starts with correct, secure installation.
Old 01-15-15, 08:55 AM
Mr_VFS1
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by IS350SWFL
Where in South Florida are you? I got my lip installed at Rodspeed and they used bolts to attach it to the bottom of my car for extra strength. This helps keep the lip from falling off if the adhesive ever stops working which I doubt will happen because it's very strong. I plan to do the same with my side skirt kit when I receive that.

Quick Reply: The Allfit Lip