IS - 3rd Gen (2014-present) Discussion about the 2014+ model IS models

Beatsonic Install

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-14, 07:03 PM
Fooz
Pole Position

Received 19 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Beatsonic Install

I've bought a Beatsonic module & am wondering how the stereo unit is removed to install it?

I've had a quick look & can't see how the unit comes out & don't want to break anything.

Is there a write up someone can link me too or explain how it comes out maybe with pics if possible?
Old 11-22-14, 07:47 PM
sdotk
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My best sonic came with step by step instructions. I would email them and ask for it if you didn't get one with your order
Old 11-23-14, 11:52 PM
Fooz
Pole Position

Originally Posted by sdotk
My best sonic came with step by step instructions. I would email them and ask for it if you didn't get one with your order
Really???? So you got instructions specif to the 3IS?? Mine shows how to plug it in & program but nothing car specific re removing audio components etc.

Mine just says installation varies greatly according to each vehicle. please check with your motor vehicle dealer to obtain all necessary instructions.
Old 11-24-14, 02:26 PM
sdotk
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Fooz
Really???? So you got instructions specif to the 3IS?? Mine shows how to plug it in & program but nothing car specific re removing audio components etc.

Mine just says installation varies greatly according to each vehicle. please check with your motor vehicle dealer to obtain all necessary instructions.
it came with step by step instructions (with photos) on how to remove the side panels and how to remove the head unit. Look to see if there is a DIY on this board. You can always DM the gentlemen who owns beatsonic as he has a CL account. If all else fails, DM me and i can scan and send to you what i have.
Old 11-24-14, 04:20 PM
Fooz
Pole Position

Originally Posted by sdotk
it came with step by step instructions (with photos) on how to remove the side panels and how to remove the head unit. Look to see if there is a DIY on this board. You can always DM the gentlemen who owns beatsonic as he has a CL account. If all else fails, DM me and i can scan and send to you what i have.
Thanks mate. I had a search but couldn't find anything, I will PM the Beatsonic guy for the info.
Old 11-24-14, 09:44 PM
gennacide
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

PM me and I will help you. I did the prestigious society one but it should be the same.

I have factory diagrams on how to remove the radio I can email you.