Steps to modify the lane change flasher time change
Wanted to get my lane change flasher timing from 3 blinks to 5 and went to dealer to have them do it. Since they were busy, they just printed the steps out for me and I did it myself. It works and I thought I'd share.
The lane change flasher can be adjusted from no flashes, 3, 5, or 7 flashes
Adjustment procedure is:
1. Ignition OFF, hold the wiper switch in the all the way up (OFF) position, turn ignition ON, engine not running, and continue to hold the wiper switch in the OFF position for 5 seconds or more
2. Move wiper switch down 1 position and HOLD for 5 seconds or more
3. Move the wiper switch up to OFF position and hold for 5 seconds or more
4. Move wiper switch down 1 position and hold for 5 seconds or more
5. Release the wiper switch. The right turn signal should flash 1 time
6. Place the intermittent wiper rotary switch in one of the following 4 positions
-P1 - all the way down = 3 flashes
-P2 - 1 up from the bottom = 5 flashes
-P3 - 2 up from the bottom = 7 flashes
-P4 - All the way up = no flashes
7. Pull the turn signal switch down the lane change position (not the turn signal position) and release. The left turn signal should flash 2-4 times.
8. Turn the ignition OFF and then start the car and test.
This should also apply GS I think. Enjoy and hope this helps.