How do you do this and what resolution should the image be?
Originally Posted by albino1
I just spent about 10 minutes trying to figure this out, so I thought I'd post some Changing The Image For Dummies step-by-step instructions that are way too spelled out, but that I myself, as a super noob, would have appreciated:
1. Create a directory called "Image" on a USB stick.
2. Place a .jpg file in the Image directory.
3. Put USB stick into the USB port in the center console armrest cubby.
4. Click Menu by the mouse
5. Click Setup
6. Click General Settings
7. Click Customize Images
8: Click Copy from USB and wait for it to copy
9. Click Set Images
10: Click the image you'd like to use
11. Click the option you want, such as Set As Both.
12. Turn your car off and back on and it should be there.
Hope this helps.
I still have not found the resolution question answered. . .