IS - 2nd Gen (2006-2013) Discussion about the 2006+ model IS models

is250 resonator delete

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-15, 02:16 PM
dalpal
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default is250 resonator delete

Hey all, after doing just the right about of research I decided to chop the resonator out of my is250. I know this has been done many times before but during my research I came across many pieces of information that were conflicting or otherwise untrue. The intent of this post is to answer any questions others might have that have not yet been addressed.

Old 02-11-16, 01:01 AM
AliasLexus
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by dalpal
Hey all, after doing just the right about of research I decided to chop the resonator out of my is250. I know this has been done many times before but during my research I came across many pieces of information that were conflicting or otherwise untrue. The intent of this post is to answer any questions others might have that have not yet been addressed.

Is250 resonator delete stock exhaust - YouTube

So once you removed the resonator , what did you do once removed ? Did you add anything , size of pipe etc ?

I disconnected my resonators and did a dry run just to hear it . Now I'm trying to figure out how do mine - with minimal expense and little or no cab drone
Old 02-27-16, 09:58 PM
PhanyPack
Driver School Candidate

I disconnected my resonators and did a dry run just to hear it . Now I'm trying to figure out how do mine - with minimal expense and little or no cab drone[/QUOTE]

Well when you get a resonator delete, you usually would take it to a shop. They will raise your car up and look at your resonator and tell you a price. I got mines deleted for $30. All they do is cut off your resonator and put a straight pipe to replace it.