IS - 2nd Gen (2006-2013) Discussion about the 2006+ model IS models

Bad dealership "Love Lexus" Huntington

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-15, 12:47 PM
Smitslex
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bad dealership "Love Lexus" Huntington

I bought a 2008 is250 awd about 4 months ago from a dealer in NJ. The car is clean but it had a couple issues. The airbag harness needed to be replaced and so did the right rear axle. I took it to my local dealer love lexus in st albans wv and had it checked out. The found the the airbag harness had to be replaced to turn the light off $2500.00 to get that repaired so the NJ dealership paid for it. During the time of the health inspection at lexus while under warranty from the other dealership they failed to diagnose my right rear axle wearing out so i had to push hard to get the NJ dealership to pay for it. Well i got my car in the shop at love lexus they installed the harness and that did not turn off the airbag they said the front passenger side seat ecu was bad and it needed to be replace another $900.00 and that they would have to order it. Well they replaced my right rear axle and i got a loaner in the process. It took them forever to fix my car and they gave me a rx350 awd for a loaner. We got his with very bad snow and ice and i live on a hill so it's very hard to get off my hill and i can't shovel it due to a back injury well l had the car about 3 weeks or more and the dealer said that if i didn't return it they would report it stolen. I said that if that's the route they want to go i will call my lawyer and file a writ and report them to the bbb. The reason they kept my car so long is because their whole staff had the flu and was unable to work so they have it around 2 weeks or more. I also told my service guy i was waiting on my check to get her from the nj dealer so i could pay for the remaining repairs. I do not find it professional for them to act the way they did about wanting to report the loaner. I do not recommend Love Lexus to anyone i haven't even gotten my car back yet but i plan on getting it by tomorrow but have anyone one of you had issues with your lexus dealer? I'm going to write them a review online on how i feel about their service and how they treat their customers.