IS - 2nd Gen (2006-2013) Discussion about the 2006+ model IS models

Sewell orders issues... anyone else have issues?

Old 07-23-14, 08:00 AM
SubieChik
Lead Lap

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

I've bought from them too and the customer service is great.....and I will still buy in the future. Customer service is clearly not the problem....lol. Your side skirt is red lol
Old 07-23-14, 08:03 AM
ivnnln
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thank you for the info. I just about to order a set of F-sport sway bar from them, and have heard that they sent out the beaten up F-sport sway bar to one of our member. Even though, I have not had any issue yet with my ordered with them so far, and I hope it continue this way. Now, I am hesitate to place an order for the F-sport sway bar. I hate wrong order wasting time and anticipating.

Sewell, if you are reading this. Whoever is in charge of online order deprt. should call a meeting to ensure this does not happen again and review your working process and the system. It does not do any good or how robust is your system if you have a broken process or vise versa. Pls don't take is the wrong way Sewell, it is a good business practice to have an corrective and preventive action. I do hope that you Sewell fix your internal issue soon.

Thank you,
Old 07-23-14, 09:39 AM
FSportIS
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I think the negative comments overshadow the good ones. There are lots of other smooth transactions that have not been mentioned. At least all my transactions went through smoothly. I bought the 2 sway bar for 2 cars, the rear end links, oil, oil filter, AC air filter, brake fluid, F Sport emblem etc from them and all went smoothly.
Old 07-23-14, 09:50 AM
NSGxLEX
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have purchased 2012 LED headlights, JDM window visors, gfx front lip and spoiler, Fsport shift ****, and even the 2012 Fsport bumper upgrade PAINTED with no issues ! Even the paint was a perfect match!
Old 07-23-14, 10:34 AM
MikeFoxx
Pole Position

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

Been ordering from Sewell since 2011... not a single issue with any of my orders and the discount we get is almost always better than any other discount. I ordered brake pads 07/18/14 and they are here today 07/23/14.

I've shared the site with many of my own clients, family, and friends... still all positive experiences. But clearly some quality check did go wrong with OPs order. I wouldn't think twice to keep ordering from Sewell.
Old 07-23-14, 04:22 PM
my07is350
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I've bought tons of stuff from Sewell as well. Whenever I have a problem with my orders, I contacted Darrell and he always went out of his way to make things right. Top notch customer service!
Old 07-26-14, 07:38 AM
POZEST
Driver School Candidate

I'm still to new a Lexus owner to order anything from Sewell... but my co-workers have already prepped me and included me on their "let us know when you order, so we can piggy back orders together group".

I like what I have seen on the Sewell website and am looking forward to placing my first order in 4k miles from now.
Old 07-26-14, 09:52 AM
350n350
Rookie

They messed up my order too. I ordered GFX kit from them and all of the hardware are missing. I'm pissed off right now, I waited 3 weeks for the parts but I can't install them now because I don't have the hardwares. I don't expect this type of service and hassle from Lexus.

I'm contacting them right now and asking what's going on.
Old 07-26-14, 11:32 AM
accelerate
Lead Lap

Sewell is great, I have ordered over a thousand dollars of parts on many different orders and never a problem. Sorry your having problems. Don't give up on them yet.
Old 07-26-14, 09:09 PM
Gville350

Received 426 Likes on 382 Posts

Originally Posted by 350n350
They messed up my order too. I ordered GFX kit from them and all of the hardware are missing. I'm pissed off right now, I waited 3 weeks for the parts but I can't install them now because I don't have the hardwares. I don't expect this type of service and hassle from Lexus.

I'm contacting them right now and asking what's going on.
Funny, I just contacted them last week about one of my plastic "end caps" being missing from the SEALED hardware package from my rear GFX kit and they said there's nothing they can do. Reasoning was the parts have been discontinued since 2008 they said. But with your entire hardware parts bag being missing makes me think perhaps they robbed your hardware bag from someone else? IDK, but let me know what they say; this is the only minor issue I've had with ALL of my purchases from Sewell. Hope they fix you up straight.

Dan
Old 07-30-14, 12:18 AM
NJLexus13
Pole Position

Well they are shipping me the new gfx side skirts tomorrow and hopefully all is good... Sewell's customer service is so good that I will continue ordering from them because I know if something is wrong they will make it right.I ordered a f sport emblem off of them and I got it all scratched up and I wouldn't even install it... I told them about it and they sent me a new one asap. I ordered f sport front lips and they sent me 2 different colors lol but they make everything right which cannot be said about a lot of other companies. No matter what I'm a loyal Sewell customer and I would recommend them to any cl member or friend without hesitation because in the end they will always make it right. I apologize to Sewell if this thread has offended or affected sales in anyway and I want to thank them for going above and beyond to make the orders right and customers happy... And just FYI completely off topic here if you search eBay well enough those of you out there looking for cl stickers you can find them
Old 09-08-14, 11:52 AM
Mb120529
Driver School Candidate

Hi - Did you actually get to speak with someone from Sewell regarding your order? If so how did you find the phone number - I don't see it listed on their "contact us" list, only email access. I placed an order on 8/28/14 and still have not received it; though their website indicates that it is "READY TO SHIP.." Have sent 2 emails and as of today 9/8/14 NO RESPONSE. Thank You!!
Old 09-08-14, 12:23 PM
Gville350

Received 426 Likes on 382 Posts

^If you requested a painted product, expect a 2 week waiting time. That's what it was for my new bumper and GFX front lip.

I bet it'll be to you either today or tomorrow, judging from the holiday weekend last week.
Old 09-08-14, 12:23 PM
Meguerra
Driver

Sewell Parts at Sewellparts.com
6421 Lemmon Avenue | 5100 Bryant Irvin Road
Dallas, TX 75209 | Fort Worth, TX 76132
Tel: 888.909.6633 | Fax: 214.276.1983
Email: lexusparts@sewell.com
Old 09-08-14, 05:43 PM
ISFWes
Pole Position

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Sewell

I wont order anything from Sewell. They screwed up all 3 of my orders.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Sewell orders issues... anyone else have issues?