RDIS250AWD
Lead Lap

Received 91 Likes on 38 Posts
Default I know I am not the only one that parks in B.F.E for obvious reasons

Obvious reasons being you don't want anyone parking next to you bc of
1.Door dings
2. hitting your car coming in or out
3.touching your car
4. simply lurking into your car or putting their hands on it like this fellow below

Call me a snob if you want but really I don't like anyone parking next to my car even if it is a 2IS LOL unless its someone I know of course. So I parked out in B*tt *****ing Egypt like I always do where ever I go, only to come out and see this guy lurking around my car, did a circle and casually walked away when I was coming up like I didn't even see anything. He didn't do any damage to the car. he actually left a hand print on the passenger door though which I didnt notice til I got home and unloaded stuff in my car. I know this bc I washed and waxed my car this morning.So its definitely not my hand. I know he thought it was the cool thing to do to park next to me bc we have the same car, same color etc just top show off his car but you can't at least say hi or anything if you're gonna check out my car? Every car I've owned usually when I saw someone on the road with the same car we always acknowledge each other with either a nod or honk the horn, some kind of friendly gesture or even pull over and discuss our cars and common interests etc etc. Sorry if I happen to be calling out a CL member but next time if you're gonna park next to someone else's car thats obviously trying to avoid others at least acknowledge them when they catch you lurking around their car and don't touch their car with your filthy hands thanks. PS: lose the smoked tails.

For those members that don't know me my car is the one with the LFA wheels
Old 06-26-12, 06:59 PM
Hoovey689

Received 122 Likes on 82 Posts

I like your wheels
Old 06-26-12, 07:03 PM
RDIS250AWD
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Hoovey2411
I like your wheels
Thanks Hoovey, these are actually gonna be my winter wheels. Just waiting on my Rohana RC10s
Old 06-26-12, 07:08 PM
edgeucated
Pole Position

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I would not have wanted to talk to a guy who touched your car without permission. Any true car enthusiast knows not to ever touch another car.
Old 06-26-12, 07:11 PM
RDIS250AWD
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by edgeucated
I would not have wanted to talk to a guy who touched your car without permission. Any true car enthusiast knows not to ever touch another car.
I know right? it bugs the crap out of me when ppl put their hands on the windows to peek inside. Even when I see exotics out and about I don't run up on it and take pics of myself in front of it or put my hands on it. from where the hand print was it looked like he bent down to take a look at my rims
Old 06-26-12, 07:13 PM
chi123
Lexus Test Driver

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

The wheels look good as well. I'm the opposite of you lol. I look for the closest parking spot ever even if it's tight as hell cause I'm a lazy bum. Doing this for almost two years and never a ding or scratch. On the other hand, my friend's have had stuff happen to their car and they park away from everyone else.
Old 06-26-12, 07:19 PM
laobo979
Lead Lap

Received 66 Likes on 47 Posts

I myself dont care i park were every. To me unless it a 7 figure car price it aint much of a deal. You can have a crappy box park next to me but if the driver a smoking hott girl. I aint gonna hate LoL.
Old 06-26-12, 07:29 PM
po1qw
Pole Position

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

wow i thought i was **** lmaoooo
Old 06-26-12, 07:29 PM
RDIS250AWD
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by laobo979
I myself dont care i park were every. To me unless it a 7 figure car price it aint much of a deal. You can have a crappy box park next to me but if the driver a smoking hott girl. I aint gonna hate LoL.
I know we drive entry level Lexus cars but thats not the point. Its still my car and I still put money into it and try the best I can to keep it in great condition so I don't need anyone that doesn't give a crap about their car parking next to me and fling open their door and put a dent in mine. One time when I parked up close at the gym some d bag came in parking all crooked in front of me and kissed my bumper putting a chip the size of a dime in it. I was done with my work out and I had to be at work. Other wise I would have sat there and waited to see who would show up.
Old 06-26-12, 07:59 PM
laobo979
Lead Lap

Received 66 Likes on 47 Posts

I hear but parking lot is open for anyone and to park were every/next to who ever. No one got VIP parking in a public area hahaha....Just saying it not a big deal. I live in an apt should I hate all my neighbor for parking they Kai and fords next to me?
Old 06-26-12, 08:08 PM
heyarms
Pole Position

Received 37 Likes on 17 Posts

Just seems like a fellow 2ISer parking by his kind. No damage, I'd stop complaining.
Old 06-26-12, 08:12 PM
RDIS250AWD
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by heyarms
Just seems like a fellow 2ISer parking by his kind. No damage, I'd stop complaining.
well if Texas wasnt so far away I would park next to you and put a black hand print on your white car if I saw you at the grocery store fellow ISer
Old 06-26-12, 08:13 PM
RDIS250AWD
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by heyarms
well if Texas wasnt so far away I would park next to you and put a black hand print on your white car (hopefully right after you had just washed and waxed it) if I saw you at the grocery store fellow ISer. Damage or not you just don't go around putting your hands on someone elses car period. Thats great that he wanted to show off his car but definitely was not necessary to put dirt, oil or whatever it was he had on his hands on my car after lurking around my car and walking away once he spotted me without saying a word. Pretty creeperish imo
Old 06-26-12, 08:29 PM
heyarms
Pole Position

Received 37 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by RDIS250AWD
well if Texas wasnt so far away I would park next to you and put a black hand print on your white car if I saw you at the grocery store fellow ISer
Originally Posted by RDIS250AWD
well if Texas wasnt so far away I would park next to you and put a black hand print on your white car (hopefully right after you had just washed and waxed it) if I saw you at the grocery store fellow ISer. Damage or not you just don't go around putting your hands on someone elses car period. Thats great that he wanted to show off his car but definitely was not necessary to put dirt, oil or whatever it was he had on his hands on my car after lurking around my car and walking away once he spotted me without saying a word. Pretty creeperish imo
I welcome your car and handprint, sir.
Old 06-26-12, 08:46 PM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by edgeucated
Any true car enthusiast knows not to ever touch another car.
Truth~

10chara

Quick Reply: I know I am not the only one that parks in B.F.E for obvious reasons