You think thats bad? My brother's GS400 is cursed like no other. Here are some examples:
1. After buying the car he payed it off then started modding it.
2. Two DAYS after buying the rims, he comes out to his car on blocks. Insurance covered it.
3. 3 months later while at a friends house his car was vandalized. His whole car needed to be repainted, tires replaced, and headlights and tail lights needed to be replaced.
4. The MORNING he gets this car back from that ^^^ he goes to pick up a friend, and while sitting in the parking lot waiting for his friend, a drunk driver backs up into his passenger side door. In the shop for another 3 days. (The car was out less than 2 hour. At this point, we've come to the conclusion the car is cursed.)
5. While driving home from getting his car back from the body shop, pot hole. Cracked rim.
6. He goes to buy a new rim but they no longer make his rims. So, now he has to have it repaired. The guy tells him 'Ok, the repair is no problem but you can't rim this again in this small area because it's weak, and if you do I can't repair it again' Says ok, np. He'll be more careful.
7. Flash forward about a year. He keeps the car in storage and drives it on the weekends cause he uses his civic to commute.
8. While out for a joy ride Saturday night guess what? Pot hole. Too dark to see it to make a safe maneuver around it. Not only did the pot hole hit the same rim, but it hit the small 4'' area the guy said 'Dont rim this part' going 80 mph.
9. Flash forward 2 years. (Car is in storage) This past weekend, he gets new rims. He's walking to his car and says.. 'Hm...that don't look right...the tires look....small..' The place gave him a 20x8 size rim. He wanted a 20x9.5. He looks at me with a
and says 'IT'S DA CURSE!!! DA CURSE!!!''
At that point, you cant help but laugh right?