iRock
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

sounds like its decided
Old 12-15-10, 07:34 PM
RastaRacer
Lexus Champion

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

well i was gonna say to get the kit since yu alrdy have springs, but it seems everyone has said coils so that prolly gonna be yur best bet. but i still say get the kit, buts its yur choice, but i still say get the kit..lol
Old 12-16-10, 09:08 AM
someboy
Lexus Test Driver

coils !! and get some other body kits later!
Old 12-16-10, 09:20 AM
516IS
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

+100 on coils...
Old 12-16-10, 09:50 AM
metalgear
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'd get the coils.
Old 12-16-10, 09:55 AM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

how about buying something nice for your parents who helped pay your way thru college? like... a new couch or pay the electric bill or something
Old 12-16-10, 10:12 AM
MashinA
Lexus Champion

^lol guilt trip!
Old 12-16-10, 11:13 AM
mdsbrain
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by llamaboiz
how about buying something nice for your parents who helped pay your way thru college? like... a new couch or pay the electric bill or something
Originally Posted by MashinA
^lol guilt trip!
Exactly...

But if you buy lexus bits make sure you buy from Sewell. They rock and their prices are a steal!
Old 12-16-10, 11:42 AM
svntwosix
Lexus Test Driver

Not trying to bash you op, but I dislike people taking advantage of the system. If you received a fat scholarship without government backed grants, that's great for you. But if you also applied for financial aid and other government backed college funds, you shouldn't be driving a "luxury" car. I see it all the time, people cheating on tax forms and using our tax money to buy themselves nice things. Just my 2 cents on this behavior.

Pertaining to your question, go get coils.
Old 12-16-10, 11:57 AM
heyarms
Pole Position

Received 37 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by svntwosix
Not trying to bash you op, but I dislike people taking advantage of the system. If you received a fat scholarship without government backed grants, that's great for you. But if you also applied for financial aid and other government backed college funds, you shouldn't be driving a "luxury" car. I see it all the time, people cheating on tax forms and using our tax money to buy themselves nice things. Just my 2 cents on this behavior.

I know it wasnt directed towards me, but I had tons of scholarships ($40k+) and also tons of government grants. There was no cheating involved to get it, and as i said earlier in the thread, I used my refund check my final semester of college to put towards my '09 2IS and pay for it while finishing school. If anyone should be put in check for this behavior, I'd blame whoever is issuing the grants and financial aid money. But, i see no problems. Some semesters they would actually take away my scholarship money because i had "too much", so i think they werent too oblivious.
Old 12-16-10, 12:36 PM
KangstaxD
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by llamaboiz
Have you read the thread? I am going to purchase something for my parents as well =). Shoot, I would purchase the whole gfx kit, coilovers, and other goodies if I didn't appreciate my parents support!

Last edited by KangstaxD; 12-16-10 at 12:39 PM.
Old 12-16-10, 12:38 PM
KangstaxD
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by svntwosix

Don't worry =). I never applied for scholarships or took out student loans and etc. I earned them by getting good grades and working hard. Hard enough to apply for med school.
Old 12-16-10, 12:42 PM
svntwosix
Lexus Test Driver

I'm glad people are honest when applying to their financial aid, but I know plenty who lie. I finished college a year ago, so I do know the financial aid process. I got some money from them but definitely not enough to cover my tuition. Then there's people I know who go to the same school and get a full ride, drive nice cars, live in less than ideal neighborhoods, and get food stamps. Some don't even work and most don't even try hard to get the grades. On the other hand, there are those individuals with well off parents who claim themselves as independent on the tax forms to qualify for financial aid. There's nothing independent about living with your parents and not paying a single cent on the expenses of living (housing and rent).

I only purchase what I can afford. I don't see any reason to fund a poser with my tax money.

OP: goodluck on your med school apps.
Old 12-16-10, 01:13 PM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by KangstaxD
Have you read the thread?
no, my bad... get coils (350) or air (250)

Quick Reply: Paid by college