MashinA
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What did lsd do?
Old 11-04-10, 07:21 PM
dmvp29
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Funny thing is LSD also used the emoticon when posting threads, just like this guy And the posting style is also similar.

Honestly it doesn't matter to me. I vaguely remember you ripping off another CL member but I don't remember the details nor do I care. I think your car looks pretty sweet though I give it a big thumbs up

Really though for the people giving LSD ****, you have no idea. The real scourge of these forums (not just these forums, but many forums across the net) is meowCat.

Maybe some of you know him (meowCat) as IS350King on youtube. He's the guy who used to go around youtube talking **** to competing brands (335i, G37) and making IS350 owners look bad.

MeowCat has at least 10 different youtube accounts he trolls with - IS350King, noobiecheez, the list goes on and on.

His recent bout of trolling has been going on at the acura forums under the name "mazdaspeed3god" (he owns a mazdaspeed3 now - couldn't afford the IS350).

It's funny though, the infamous IS350King no longer talks **** for the IS350. He actually talks **** against Lexus overall because he supposedly despises the "snobbery" that Lexus stands for as a luxury brand for the wealthy.

Every post in these forums is dedicated to talking about how his stock mazdaspeed3 is faster than every other car out there (sounds like IS350King talking about the IS350 not too long ago). While not racing on the streets at speeds in excess of 130 MPH, you'll find meowcat (IS350King/noobiecheez/mazdaspeed3God) trolling the forums (notably clublexus and acurazine these days) talking about how the mazdaspeed3 and hyundai genesis are the fastest and most luxurious cars on the road - second to none.

CL members are fed up with him. Acurazine guys are fed up with him -

http://tl.acurazine.com/forums/showt...9#post12454069

"While I'm waiting to get on the computer where I have all of your stuff saved I might as well shove my foot up your *** once again.

A 7 speed will not make a car any faster. More gears are there only to help meet fuel economy standards.

5th gear on the 5at is "insanely tall" for fuel economy. Low rpms at a higher throttle opening will get better mpg than high rpms at a low throttle opening. The 5at gets about the same mileage as the 6mt, there's a reason for that. You would understand this if you could pull your head from your ***.

And last, if your parents' made you give up the IS350 and downgrade to the MS3, why on earth do you think they would give you an NSX? Is this going to be one of those fictional NSXs you had in your sig on the other boards that you got called out on and then banned?

Mods, why is this guy allowed to use at least two different usernames on here?"

"Don't even worry about this guy. He's all over the internet in various forums posting BS. He's been banned from just about every site he's registered at. He has 12 youtube accounts that I've found so far. He has at least 2 on here (Manual Transmission). My favorite one is Meow Kitty on the Lexus forums. Dude knows nothing about cars but whichever one he has at the time is the best thing ever. He seems to make a career out of trolling the car forums, youtube, and AV forums. But this time I have every bit of his personal info. The end to the trolling is near."

Meowcat must not have done a good job of trolling if you guys aren't actively aware of this.
Old 11-04-10, 07:22 PM
Sffd103
Fire Slayer

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Car looks pretty sick! I got a lot of the same stuff but black! Who is LSD and what did he do?
Old 11-04-10, 07:26 PM
VIPPP
Driver School Candidate

guys i jus wanted to post pics of the car if you guys could not get off topic and jus talk about the car? i am not "lsd"
Old 11-04-10, 07:30 PM
k4fu
Lead Lap

lol i think it's him as well. everything's the same except for the rims and new vip puddle lights. same blacked out headlights and indicators and custom black roof with gold pearl (not that i can see it lol) buttt...

spelling is on par with L-S-D
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/is-...ictures-d.html

welcome (back) to CL
Old 11-04-10, 07:52 PM
metalgear
Lexus Champion

Sweet set up!
Old 11-04-10, 08:35 PM
binh
Rookie

specs on the wheels?
Old 11-04-10, 08:48 PM
lexusis305
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

looks good bro just drop it a hair
Old 11-04-10, 08:52 PM
Lexitegra
Lexus Test Driver

OP, why did you remove some of the pictures? There were originally a few from daytime as well at the 2 nighttime pictures, now there are only the 2 at night....
Old 11-04-10, 10:00 PM
redline201
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by shuturmout
lol i think it's him as well. everything's the same except for the rims and new vip puddle lights. same blacked out headlights and indicators and custom black roof with gold pearl (not that i can see it lol) buttt...

spelling is on par with L-S-D
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/is-...ictures-d.html

welcome (back) to CL
wow. after reading both posts back to back. it really is LSD. Great work detective!
Old 11-04-10, 10:14 PM
Initial G
Lexus Champion

I don't know what LSD did, so I won't comment on his status. If you are indeed a new member, welcome to CL. Nice looking IS. Love the WALD and rims.
Old 11-04-10, 11:13 PM
IS25Heaven
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Who cares about meowcat his posts on youtube are pretty funny anyways, he is only making fun of himself.

This thread is not about meowcat anyways. This car does indeed look exactly like L-S-D's car. He could have been smart and said he had bought the car from someone or something. For the past few months we had lots of new members join this board. Most of you guys dont know who l-s-d is. Well basically he ripped off a few people, i dont recall exactly what he did and how he did it. If you got ripped off by him you should post your story here. I remember i think he was getting ready for a new makeover and he sold broken parts to members saying they were in pristine condition. I know that what he did was good enough to get him banned from this forum. You been away from a while but we have not forgotten what you done here. Maybe some of us that remember what you did might give you some respect if you repaid the people that ripped off

Also i think the mods can track him down by checking his IP unless if he changed address.
Old 11-04-10, 11:23 PM
Snubbles
Lexus Test Driver

very nice car
Old 11-04-10, 11:23 PM
BTLS250
Driver

lol.. well from what i remember guy had an SC on his car, so i guess he can show us a recent picture of his engine bay and we'll see if it's him or not. definitely types like L-S-D used to. guy was a straight douche
Old 11-04-10, 11:25 PM
nmpeter
Pole Position

Lol how's the LMS kit treating you?

Quick Reply: My crystal white is350... mmmMMmm