I hate police!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-10, 08:21 PM
tnogi
Racer

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Angry I hate police!!

NEWS FLASH!!!

ARIZONA LAW STARTED EARLY IN SOCAL (driving while mex & bald) hahahahaha!!!

Here is my story

I dodged a car that cut me off and in order not to rear end her I accidentally jumped on the carpool lane and stayed there so that a PIG that was aprox'ly 4-6 cars in front of my lane didnt get me for getting out of the HOV lane illegally because I thought he didnt see when I did that but he waited for me and pulled me over.

"Officer" License, reg, and proof of INS.

"toHn" Yes officer

"Officer" Do you have any convictiona or felonies I should know about? Is the vehicle yours?(reg straight out says my name) What is your current address? (keep in mind Im mexican/spanish, bald and wearing a white shirt because my dress shirt was stained at work from spaghetti)

"toHn" Huh?!?! NO officer, yes, 4310 blah blah blah blah (its on my Lic and reg)

"Officer" Ok stay in your vehicle and dont come out!

"toHn" YES sir

"Officer" Heres the thing I could write you up for unsafe lane change and not signaling or illegal cross of yellow double HOV lane?

"toHn" OFFICER I blah blah blah blah (told him why I did it...)

"Officer" Even so!!! you choose!?!? Im being nice....... give me a min stay in your vehicle.

"toHn" OK

"Officer" Here sign this and look at your court date.

"toHn" OK but.... Never-mind

"Officer" WAIT A MIN!! Do I smell marijuana!?!?

"toHn" EXCUSE ME?!?!? I have my girlfriend next to me and cant you see that she is pregnant? why would I do such a thing? I dont have any additions, dont smoke ANYTHING!, dont drink, nor gamble!!

"Officer" OOOOH OK! maybe it was the car that just passed. OK what you want to do is speed up to 35-45mph along the shoulder and eventually get back into your lane... Watch your mirrors BTW NICE CAR dont put a hugh "muffler"(WTF ) like the honda racers...

"toHn" thnx (window up and sped off to 75 and got into the lane)

SUCKS!!!

Do you guys think I can fight it?

toHn

Last edited by DaveGS4; 05-13-10 at 08:34 PM. Reason: removed cursing
Old 05-13-10, 08:23 PM
fr0st
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

on the bright side, an accident is most expensive than a ticket.
Old 05-13-10, 08:26 PM
cupid0210
Lead Lap

DUDE!! That truly sucks bro!! Are you smoking Marijuana?? WTF!!! Damn PIGS.......I dont know how strict the courts are in Cali, but you should fight it anyways, Thats what I always do whenever I get tickets and not one of them is on my record.
Old 05-13-10, 08:29 PM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

latino/blad/wearing a white tshirt... well if you also had on a button shirt with just the neck button buttoned and a bandanna over your bald head pulled to the eyes im SURE he woulda let you off with just a warning
Old 05-13-10, 08:29 PM
JDKane527
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That's gheyyy...honestly I could go on a long rant about how I feel the california police dept. needs to be revamped and how all LAPD should be fired and new ones should be hired, but that's for another thread. End of story, LAPD rather make money for the state anyway they can rather than keeping you safe or taking care of bigger crime. Tragedy, I don't feel safe anymore in LA, being in south central and I can't rely on LAPD to do nothing other than give me tickets, received 4 this past school year for small things. When my time at USC there have been cars vandalized, I've personally been chased by a guy with a knife, and have seen so many crimes go, as well as hit and runs. Last year freshman was hit by a car going through a redlight and killed, where were the cops you tell me. AND on top of that, my friend and I have been put in handcuffs for talking back about getting a ticket for crossing the intersection when the hand is flashing, not even officially jay walking. Yeah, that's LAPD for ya.
Old 05-13-10, 08:37 PM
Hoovey689

Received 122 Likes on 82 Posts

Sry to hear about that toHn. You can try to fight it, but I wouldn't hold my breath. Seems like they could make any excuse to say regardless of your intentions you broke the law
Old 05-13-10, 08:43 PM
radicalrev
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Damn tohn! hopefully you can fight it bro...wish u all the best!!
Old 05-13-10, 08:59 PM
Frosty250
Lexus Test Driver

That sucks man.. Try to fight it and if it doesn't work then just pay it. Good luck man!
Old 05-13-10, 09:01 PM
vangis350
Driver

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

That sucks. Don't get me started with my stories of being screwed by the cops. Try to fight it.
Old 05-13-10, 09:06 PM
EmeraldLexuSC3
Pole Position

Received 36 Likes on 18 Posts

Sounds like a routine stop to me...and what does having to be mexican/spanish, bald and wearing a white shirt I have to do with the situation!?!? The CHP pulled you over for making an illegal move, not the color of your skin. You were the one profiling not him. If you felt that he was in the wrong for citing you, then you can plead your case, simple as that.
The CHP was doing his job, and those like you just like to complain to complain because you were inconvenienced for a safety fraction.
Old 05-13-10, 09:14 PM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by EmeraldLexuSC3
...and what does having to be mexican/spanish, bald and wearing a white shirt I have to do with the situation!?!?...
maybe nothing/maybe everything? what if toHn was some hawt mdl chick in a bikini with HUGE... umm... front body kit? would he *oops she* have gotten off warning? who knows/who cares/why do you care anyway? its his story to tell... you one cop?
Old 05-13-10, 09:16 PM
KWang
Pole Position

all cops have to be stereotypical . its their job i guess .. if they wern't , they wouldnt last 5 mins in the field
Old 05-13-10, 09:18 PM
bnizzle87
Lexus Fanatic

Received 60 Likes on 51 Posts

i say fight it bro. it might take awhile, but it'll be worth it. because you were preventing yourself from an accident, even though it was an illegal lane change, some court judges may see that as a necessary act. three of my friends (one latino as well) have illegally changed into the carpool lane without having 2+ people in the car or waiting till the dotted white line. all three had their tickets reversed. its bogus to an extent because its still illegal, but its worth a shot. sucks that it had, but better days to come man!
Old 05-13-10, 09:21 PM
stooky
Pole Position

wait so what did he give you the ticket for toHn? he said he COULD have given you a ticket for those things but gave you one anyways?
Old 05-13-10, 09:29 PM
EmeraldLexuSC3
Pole Position

Received 36 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by llamaboiz
maybe nothing/maybe everything? what if toHn was some hawt mdl chick in a bikini with HUGE... umm... front body kit? would he *oops she* have gotten off warning? who knows/who cares/why do you care anyway? its his story to tell?
What does anything you said have to with the context of his story!?! And why is everyone quick with identity but not the cause!
And Yes, it is his story, however it spews hate, and from his story it sounded like the CHP was giving him the benefit of the doubt and being cordial about it, not the *** like some here make him out to be!

Originally Posted by llamaboiz
... you one cop?
You have a problem with that!?

Last edited by EmeraldLexuSC3; 05-13-10 at 09:59 PM.

Quick Reply: I hate police!!