IS - 2nd Gen (2006-2013) Discussion about the 2006+ model IS models

z0mg.....found something interesting.

Old 04-15-09, 05:30 PM
dangy
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by iLL TL
johnnyboy, it's not that i'm trying to disrespect you. It's just that you started started calling them FAKES that really struck me. I seen your ride and thought you had at least some knowledge of this stuff,but obviously not.

Seoul - If you don't know about these REAL/FAKE TE's, then don't say **** about it. And where did I say that these wheels were too much for the car or not? I was tryign to prove a point these there are real, and for those of you that DON'T know abotu these wheels, don't say **** when u dont know ****. Quit being a smartass.

New to CL? lol. You're lucky I dont have my account anymore. I been here since 03-04, buddy.

So let's set this straight.

THESE WHEELS WERE ON MY CAR before it was sold to him. These are REAL TE's repowdercoated Takata Green @ WheelTechnique.

Are we clear? Any questions about these wheels, feel free to ask. It seems as if I got off to a bad start on here, but anyways, i'm not here to start drama. Those that know me should know i'm not a drama queen at all, like some of these socalled "OG's"

One more thing.. I seen johnnyboy's car in person @ Wekfest and is def. my fav. IS out there. Keep it up man. Loved the Matteblackw/bronze TE's ... Jus keepin it real
I also thought they were fake and I apologize since your soo offended by it. BTW his car is purple with meisters now.
Old 04-15-09, 05:42 PM
SeOuLiS250
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Seoul - If you don't know about these REAL/FAKE TE's, then don't say **** about it. And where did I say that these wheels were too much for the car or not? I was tryign to prove a point these there are real, and for those of you that DON'T know abotu these wheels, don't say **** when u dont know ****. Quit being a smartass.

New to CL? lol. You're lucky I dont have my account anymore. I been here since 03-04, buddy.

So let's set this straight.

THESE WHEELS WERE ON MY CAR before it was sold to him. These are REAL TE's repowdercoated Takata Green @ WheelTechnique.

Are we clear? Any questions about these wheels, feel free to ask. It seems as if I got off to a bad start on here, but anyways, i'm not here to start drama. Those that know me should know i'm not a drama queen at all, like some of these socalled "OG's"

One more thing.. I seen johnnyboy's car in person @ Wekfest and is def. my fav. IS out there. Keep it up man. Loved the Matteblackw/bronze TE's ... Jus keepin it real
LMAO how about you go back and re-read my post, huh?
where did I say that "YOU" said that it was too much for the car?
I said that that is the PUBLIC Opinion. I guess you are not SMART ENOUGH to understand that

and how am I lucky that you don't have your old account? what's that going to do to me? your old account has a power to attack me now?

and FYI, Johnnboy's car was NOT MATTEBLACK with Bronze TEs during Wekfest, what the **** are you talking about? were you even there?

and don't act like you are the only ones who know some OG member here
there is a reason why I'm not aware of you..cuz you are not around anymore

and there is a reason why some of us think this rim is FAKE
cuz it is freakin super UGLY
and I'm sorry that I said that it looks fake..my bad..
just never thought that someone would pay that much money to make the REAL VOLKS that ugly
Old 04-15-09, 05:51 PM
ChrISF
Lexus Champion

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

chiiiiiilllllllllll

back on topic. Green TEs > you. (hypothetically speaking)
Old 04-15-09, 05:55 PM
projectdna
Lexus Fanatic

Received 24 Likes on 22 Posts

i suppose that, when all else fails, you can flaunt your seniority to command respect from other members. /OT

takata green TE's are cool, but not my slice of pie.
Old 04-15-09, 05:57 PM
javyLSU
2IS OG

Received 29 Likes on 13 Posts

That's about enough for today. I hope you guys got it all out of your system...

Javier