IS - 2nd Gen (2006-2013) Discussion about the 2006+ model IS models

Man o Man what an esteem shatterer.....

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-08, 12:44 AM
sincityIS
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Man o Man what an esteem shatterer.....

I took a girl out tonight on a date. As we are driving home after our festivities, she makes a comment about my car (IS250) she says she thinks my car is "cute" and she wants one. I was like thanks for the esteem booster. She was like yeah my girlfriend has one and I love them. As she continues I sink a little lower in my seat, lol. Yes I still got laid, but driving home I was like a damn reality check. I wish I could afford a Porsche Turbo or an aston martin Vantage.
I like this car, but there is litterally nothing in the price category of this car that is attractive. I mean what is there, a 325 or an A4. I mean hell I am sick of not being able to afford what I really want. Yes I am shallow, if a car gets you hot P++++ they so be it. Meanwhile good times are good times and you only live once.
Old 07-10-08, 12:50 AM
XhyDra
Lexus Test Driver

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Lmao it's all good live it up!
I want an IS-F & a Maserati Gran Turismo lol
not to mention a GT-R.

We have good cars, don't worry girls still love them.
Old 07-10-08, 12:58 AM
sincityIS
Lexus Champion

SCREW at GTR, a real car is a PORSCHE TURBO or GT2, and not the gay 135K version turbo, but the loaded carbon fibre 160K version with the Chrono package.

Last edited by sincityIS; 07-10-08 at 01:05 AM.
Old 07-10-08, 01:01 AM
nsxiboi
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You got laid. that's all that matters hahaha
Old 07-10-08, 01:12 AM
i3urton
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you can get a used m5 for about 50k... or just get a basic porsche cayman
Old 07-10-08, 01:29 AM
future_lex
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by sincityIS
I took a girl out tonight on a date. As we are driving home after our festivities, she makes a comment about my car (IS250) she says she thinks my car is "cute" and she wants one. I was like thanks for the esteem booster. She was like yeah my girlfriend has one and I love them. As she continues I sink a little lower in my seat, lol. Yes I still got laid, but driving home I was like a damn reality check. I wish I could afford a Porsche Turbo or an aston martin Vantage.
I like this car, but there is litterally nothing in the price category of this car that is attractive. I mean what is there, a 325 or an A4. I mean hell I am sick of not being able to afford what I really want. Yes I am shallow, if a car gets you hot P++++ they so be it. Meanwhile good times are good times and you only live once.
I've been sayinG dis for eons dat IS is a chics/puszy car..BMW 3/M Series is da stuff.. man ohh, i feel bad for u..if a girl wants ur car, then it's a girly car..your next car, get a more rough/throaty sound making car like BMW, Porsche and cars of that nature...those are car's that men drive, fudge the Japa's made a gayyy car, a wanna be, da germans don't give a rat's crap about da looks, all they care about iz da driving dynamics, unbeatable, bmw, audi, u name it man.. all am saying iz that they don't make fake zhit..u got laid alteast, tight.

Last edited by future_lex; 07-10-08 at 01:52 AM.
Old 07-10-08, 01:33 AM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

ROFL and if she does get a 2IS and discovers clublex AND digs up this thread... your fk'd

dont feel too bad, i have a 350 and im in a drought...
Old 07-10-08, 03:38 AM
SebsIS350
Driver

lol thats hilarious, atleast you got laid fo sho!

anyways don't think to much into it... some girls think everything is cute... I mean i've had girls say that the bmw z4 is such a cute car... solstice.. ect.. hell girls use to think my 04 subaru wrx was cute :S lol i don't know how in the hell that makes sence.

But if it makes you feel better.. my dads friend just bought his wife a 335i because she thought it was as cute as a VW Beatle. lol her words exactly.
Old 07-10-08, 05:10 AM
ndk83
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

drop it on some fat lipped rims, install exhaust and intake(non joe-Z), then proceed to drive it like an *******!!! aint no chick gonna be calling it cute after that!!

Originally Posted by llamaboiz
ROFL and if she does get a 2IS and discovers clublex AND digs up this thread... your fk'd
mmmmmmmwwwhahahahaha
Old 07-10-08, 05:26 AM
19psi
Lexus Champion

to be honest, i never buy a car a girl thinks is cute. seriously. if they like a car because it's cute, ill never drive one.
the best way to make yours not so cute is to make it louder with exhaust, and lower it to make it ride stiffer and put on some nice staggered wheels. then they'll think it's bad *** and not so much cute.
Old 07-10-08, 06:11 AM
GrandSedanFan
Instructor

Received 184 Likes on 131 Posts

You got laid and you're still complaining?

Unless she was screaming "**** me like the Lexus driving little ***** that you are" I don't see the problem here. If driving an IS is a threat to your manhood, go buy a used E46 M3. They're about the same price and the only people that are gonna call it girly are people who are faster than you.