IS - 2nd Gen (2006-2013) Discussion about the 2006+ model IS models

Finaly out of the shop

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-07, 07:53 PM
weesped
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Finaly out of the shop

im so excited my car is finaly done getting fixed, got the keys that basically went around half of my car (straight line from front bumper to trunk on driver side) n rear end damage fixed. i had them fill in the dumb front license plate holes, moved the safety sticker off the bumper and debaged it (ya ya i drive a is250 hahaha, i just like the clean look, personal preference thing). a couple of more mods r going to come soon, gfx front lip, tanabe exhaust comes in, in about a week . and one day, i will drop it n put some mean 20"...till that day

btw im pretty suprised, i thought iphone would take even ****tier pics than this haha, in one u can see the rain that just started to fall
Old 10-10-07, 08:20 PM
dAiLL3sT
Lexus Test Driver

its looking good! keep it up
Old 10-10-07, 08:24 PM
Seize
Loves Snickerdoodles!

Received 68 Likes on 53 Posts

Lookin' good!
Old 10-10-07, 08:34 PM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

huh? cul de sac pics and a parking garage pic?
Old 10-10-07, 08:41 PM
weesped
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by llamaboiz
huh? cul de sac pics and a parking garage pic?
man i had to google cul de sac, college teaches u so much ya? haha, humm ya it was infront of my friends house, that huge circle is perfect for taking pics haha, then the one in my garage is like its finally home. but its going to be back in the shop again on Monday to get the tanabe in, and in about a month i gota go get my first service + aux tsib done. and the same body shop that fixed my car said he'd smoke my tail lamps for me =/ so back to the shop it goes real soon i guess lol. i might get the front lip when i get my service done, i think lexus said it'd be like 450ish, =/ i checked lexusparts n the shipping here was 150 so it really killed the savings
Old 10-10-07, 09:30 PM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by weesped
i checked lexusparts n the shipping here was 150 so it really killed the savings
Yea i know, living in 'paradise' does have it drawbacks
Old 10-10-07, 09:59 PM
weesped
Lexus Champion

in no way do i define hawaii as a "paradise" i always say its nice to visit, but boring as hell if u live here lol. at least the people r nice =/ waters clean...sky is clear, i dont see much more for hawaii. i tend to stay away from the beach now adays, i dont think my blk is would want too much sand n salty air around it
Old 10-11-07, 11:26 AM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

i dont think my blk is would want too much sand n salty air around it
I have only been to the beach once since i brought home lexi in May, a friend came from da mainland and i was playing tour guide. Course he didnt know to clap the feet before he got back in after walking on the sand

Oh yea i do take pics but thats not the same as going in the water.
Old 10-11-07, 12:29 PM
iSuxeL
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Is that Kaneohe? Im not sure if I spelt that right LOL but it looks like by my aunts house
Old 10-11-07, 01:56 PM
weesped
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by iSuxeL
Is that Kaneohe? Im not sure if I spelt that right LOL but it looks like by my aunts house
haha no sorry, its around salt lake-ish
Old 10-13-07, 08:06 PM
ALeX300
Lead Lap

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

a little offtopic but anyways. Just came back from Honolulu last week after spending 11days there. If thats not paradise i dont know what is. Absolutely loved the whole trip. Only a-holes i've met were tourists. Locals are laidback, relaxed. Cars actually wait for you to cross the street, even they already have the green light.
Trip to the Big Island was just redicilous. And was it just me or i havent seen that many lux cars in Oahu. Maybe 2 s550 and 3 fx35(maybe thats just that here in NyC i see more e-classes than civics). But what bugged me was all the pick up trucks were lifted, rimmed out and with fixed up exhausts. why?
Old 10-13-07, 08:25 PM
weesped
Lexus Champion

lol imho theres some things u just try n not to think about in the islands, e.g. the cars. we have alot of riced out cars and big trucks, but theres a large number of IS's here (not that many on forums i guess?) but ya, u just werent looking in the right areas, the other day i was driving to school n i saw a amg'd s class blk n sexy, i omost shet myself. in my garage theres a E55 amg, n alot of bmw's. and the other day in school i noticed someone drove a new porche =/. i've also counted around 4 ISx50' that go to UH counting mine. i could be wrong. but ya i know what ur saying about people being nice, its just when u live here too long things get dull n nothings really "special", maybe its cause im younger, i hear this is a great retirement area hahaha
Old 10-13-07, 08:41 PM
PaPaHoFF
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

lol imho theres some things u just try n not to think about in the islands, e.g. the cars. we have alot of riced out cars and big trucks, but theres a large number of IS's here (not that many on forums i guess?) but ya, u just werent looking in the right areas, the other day i was driving to school n i saw a amg'd s class blk n sexy, i omost shet myself. in my garage theres a E55 amg, n alot of bmw's. and the other day in school i noticed someone drove a new porche =/. i've also counted around 4 ISx50' that go to UH counting mine. i could be wrong. but ya i know what ur saying about people being nice, its just when u live here too long things get dull n nothings really "special", maybe its cause im younger, i hear this is a great retirement area hahaha
I mean common you've got dog lol, how could life be boring with him in Hawaii.

On a more serious note I like the debadged look. looking good.
Old 10-13-07, 08:47 PM
weesped
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by PaPaHoFF
I mean common you've got dog lol, how could life be boring with him in Hawaii.

On a more serious note I like the debadged look. looking good.
haha i've never seen him around before. n im kinda glad i dont got some crazy guy with pepper spray chasing me aroudn haha. but thanks i think debadgeing makes the car looks "cleaner" now im debating if i should smoke my tail lamps or red them out. cause i think i'd go with more of a grayer smoke than just blacked out, but i do run the risk of getting tickets, so many all red out w/ the reverse lights left white? any suggestions?
Old 10-13-07, 08:51 PM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

I doubt you'll get tickets for redouts/smoked lites.

Quick Reply: Finaly out of the shop