IS - 2nd Gen (2006-2013) Discussion about the 2006+ model IS models

ALL 2IS MEMBERS PLEASE READ: Establishing a sense of community in the 2 Gen IS forum

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-08, 01:12 PM
IS-SV
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just skip the wars.
Old 05-10-09, 08:11 PM
8speed
Lexus Test Driver

Old 06-25-09, 10:25 AM
LexFather

Ladies and Gents, we need a bump here. Not sure what's been going on recently, internet swine flu, its summer, a lot of people broke up with their significant other but we need to tone it down some....

If there is something you don't like please post in a nice way you don't like it and no sense posting 50 times why you don't like it.
Old 06-25-09, 10:59 AM
JDKane527
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 1SICKLEX
a lot of people broke up with their significant other
How did you know!?
haha, but +1
Old 06-25-09, 03:56 PM
Sytfu_IS
Lexus Champion

Ladies and Gents, we need a bump here. Not sure what's been going on recently, internet swine flu, its summer, a lot of people broke up with their significant other but we need to tone it down some....

If there is something you don't like please post in a nice way you don't like it and no sense posting 50 times why you don't like it.
Yeah how do you know and do you know why during summer haha
Old 09-22-09, 09:47 PM
LexFather

Looks like we need another bump......
Old 09-23-09, 07:42 AM
IS-SV
Lexus Fanatic

I missed the crisis of the day, and I'm glad too.
Old 09-23-09, 07:53 AM
Mv350
Lexus Test Driver

I will try my best to help, being a new member myelf it bums me out when I ask a question I get the search response. But I am very greatfull for the people that give good advice and great input in their responses. Thankyou to everyone that is here answer my questions. And I have never met so many people willing to reach out and help a total stranger with any questions I have.

Thankyou for addressing this issue, and thankyou in advance to any one that helps me out with any question I have, even as dumb as some of them they are haha. And I look forward to meet all they friendly people on this forum.
Old 09-23-09, 12:20 PM
SeOuLiS250
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Much needed bump.........
Let me add, can we just stop with the IS 350 is bigger than your IS 250 threads? We are all Lexus brother and sisters. Lexus made 2 different models instead of just one like the previous IS 300 and the strategy is working.

I pray IS-F owners don't join here next year and say "lol at the IS 350".....

Someone is always bigger and faster.
well said~!
sick and tired of seeing all these IS350 vs IS250 threads
everyone has his or her own reason for purchasing certain cars/models
and
everyone knows that there will be always SOMEONE FASTER than you
Old 09-23-09, 12:27 PM
javyLSU
2IS OG

Received 30 Likes on 14 Posts

This is the most common thing I see:
Originally Posted by DaveGS4
I'd also like to ask each and every one to stop telling new members to 'use search' without helping them search by also telling them what keywords to look for and giving them a couple of links to helpful threads. Welcome them.
I know we all get tired of seeing the same questions from new members, but we were all new members and we all benefited from the generosity and kindness of the community in both teaching them the answers and also teaching them how to find the answers. This is one of the biggest things that separates CL from the rest of the forums on the internet.

Javier
Old 09-24-09, 02:03 PM
Idrinor
Driver School Candidate

I agree:-) I'm new here and thought I should post here first...I'm such a sucker for the IS! I can't wait till my passat lease is up, or maybe even sooner, to get into an IS 250AWD or 350:-) I've been reading SO MANY posts on CL and noticed how there are pretty much NO arguing! WoW! That's different compared to all those others out there! I'm so glad I found this place
Old 11-12-09, 04:40 PM
aliu603
Lexus Champion

the only complaining i see on this forum is from everyone's wallet....
Old 11-12-09, 04:54 PM
IS-SV
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by wicked1127
I am in for supporting the community threads and helping with clear direction. We all want this site to grow with helpful tools to enjoy our Lexus Brand for many years to come.
Haven't heard from wicked1127 since December 08...............
Old 04-12-10, 09:39 AM
Schosh
Driver School Candidate

Mos Def...be a bawse and make others better. Just copped a IS so i knew this and my.is.com would be my creative generators for ideas for the whip. you guys are now fam and "we" all are innit together, no matter what walk of life you from! Lets work in synergy with one and other to make us better tuners and most importantly...better humans to each other. I'm tired of being madd @ others and upset with life, imma pay it forward and watch it come back like boomarangs! Your failure is mine so lets stay steady on it! S.
Old 06-17-10, 03:57 AM
USMC250
Driver School Candidate

It's really comforting to know that this site cares so deeply for community. I'm in! (this is my first post)

Quick Reply: ALL 2IS MEMBERS PLEASE READ: Establishing a sense of community in the 2 Gen IS forum