IS - 2nd Gen (2006-2013) Discussion about the 2006+ model IS models

Cool/neat features of the IS that you discovered.

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-14, 07:54 PM
navarachi
Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jsh139
I'm ashamed to admit that it took me a whole week to discover the little button to release the ash tray. I was tugging and tugging on it to no avail. All I wanted to do was pull the damn thing out so that I could get a little more room to stick my phone in there, but I could not for the life of me get it out. I knew it had to come out. How else could you empty it if it didn't come out? Finally, in desperation, I shined a light in there to see WTF was holding it in and then noticed the little slider. I was like, "Hmm, what does this do?" I slid it, and like magic the ashtray came floating up like it was on a cloud.

exact same here - you could barely see it
Old 07-28-14, 09:55 PM
skinnie
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jsh139
I'm ashamed to admit that it took me a whole week to discover the little button to release the ash tray. I was tugging and tugging on it to no avail. All I wanted to do was pull the damn thing out so that I could get a little more room to stick my phone in there, but I could not for the life of me get it out. I knew it had to come out. How else could you empty it if it didn't come out? Finally, in desperation, I shined a light in there to see WTF was holding it in and then noticed the little slider. I was like, "Hmm, what does this do?" I slid it, and like magic the ashtray came floating up like it was on a cloud.

huh we got ash trays? lol
Old 07-29-14, 04:30 PM
rawr2is250
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by navarachi
exact same here - you could barely see it
Gave myself a serious face palm when I found it lol.
Old 07-31-14, 05:33 PM
jasonr
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DaRza
they need a warrant to search anything that has a lock on! that's the law in all 50 states but cops couldn't smell me if them pigs even brought the canines through
No sir. K-9 ALERT ESTABLISHES PROBABLE CAUSE TO SEARCH VEHICLE...

"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."
Old 08-02-14, 10:16 PM
rxonmymind
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by gmeardi
Sexi, remember what I read in another post: God Mode, other than rocket launchers!!

Here comes the cheat code for God Mode = 1000hp, no damage, no need to refule, infinite NOS, radar invisible:
open all windous, shift to D, close all windows, shift to M, right clicker (shifter) 3 upshifts, left clicker 2 downshifts, run out open trunk, back in, tap brake 10 times, run out, open/close passenger side rear door 23 times, back in, switch CD to cd # 3 track 16, when 25 sec of song elapsed run out open the hood, back in , simultaniously press sunroof open and rewind track 16, right blinker 10 blinks, left blinker 1 blink. Repeat until nav screen says GOD MODE ON.

Oh man I laughed so hard. I tried so many times to finish it but couldn't stop laughing. My wife laughed too.
TOO FUNNY.