IS - 2nd Gen (2006-2013) Discussion about the 2006+ model IS models

Black car in Seattle... Because...

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-06, 01:13 PM
OneOfOne
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

its good to see that your eyes are on your teams nemesis. 5 turnovers means you lose the game. thats just the facts. but you cant address the fact that the patriots own your team. despite what looks like turmoil to the non believers, you should direct your attention to the favorites to win the super bowl for next year. please note the position of the patriots relative to the position of the steelers. also note that I have been a patriots fan for 34 years. that will never change. you steeler fans usually have a lot to say when youre winning. history has shown that you have nothing to say when you lose. when the patriots drub the steelers [again] next january you will once again have to hear deion branch say to the non responsive steeler fans in the stands [should you be lucky enough to get home field with that sorry division and schedule] ' wheres your towel? wheres your towel? wave your towel!' . man I know you change the channel whenever the 2001 and 2004 afc championship games are on nfl network dont you? want a dvd of it?
Old 02-09-06, 01:18 PM
edman688
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How can you call the Seahawks a road bump when we held your crappy QB to a 22.6 rating (a QB rating higher than the score? LOL) and the Steelers had every call go their way? Even Mr. 22.6 admitted on Letterman that he didn't get into the end zone.

A majority of the countries more serious sports fans, (go check ESPN) admit that the zebras made the wrong calls against the Seahawks on 3 game-changing plays.

However, I admit that the Seahawks did not play well at all, 3 dropped passes and 2 missed field goals. But even with the sloppy play, if the refs had a normal officiating day,
Seattle would've handily won.
Old 02-09-06, 01:23 PM
Pocketlint
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by clausda0
haha. cry like a baby worlds only true patriot fan digital_b. Truth is, C orey Dillon has really struggled This year. Bill Belecheck is more interested in his new playoff commentator job then he is in the job he did being heavily outcoached by a weak Bronco's team.

5 turnovers?

Your coach benched your handicapped LB Bruschi for most of the playoffs. Looks like he's really going to help your team out.

Your team has 17 Veterans eligible for Unrestricted free Agency. Your team will be in a rebuilding season next year. Only thing is , Tom Brady gets older every day, and like i said...He's lost his edge.

listen... do you hear that? whats that sound? .....Oh, its the sound of people jumping off the patriots bandwagon.

Are you next Digital_b?
1. Heavily outcoached? I'm not sure what game you were watching there Spanky. Mental errors by the players caused a deviation from a very effective game plan.

2. The Pats have 10-15 Free Agents leave, and just as many sign every year. Its excellent scouting and talent management that allow any player with decent charachter to fit into the New England system, which happens to be one of the most complex in the league - THAT is great coaching.

3. Dude, Tom Brady is 28. What the f***k do you want. And by the way, you're getting older every day too. The only difference is, with every snap, Brady's already stellar ability to read defenses improves, and you just get more retarded - as you've proven from your last post.

4. And as for jumping off the bandwagon, New England has the least turnover in season ticket holders every year, while maintaining the most expensive ticket pricing structure in the league. That's called devotion.

You might want to open the garage door the next time you are ricing out your IS, because I think the CO2 is affecting your brain function.
Old 02-09-06, 11:38 PM
trent
Advanced

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Where's the peace and love??
Old 02-10-06, 08:17 AM
edman688
Rookie

The Steelers will NOT win another super bowl because of Mr. 22.6.

He cannot even be mentioned in the same breath as Tom Brady.
Old 02-11-06, 12:07 AM
jiggyman
Driver School Candidate

Man, I hope you are the exception and not not the rule when it comes to people from PA.
Open your sunroof and unwind in your IS... You sure need it.

Congrats to your team. Plain and simple They won... I can't argue that. Were they the better team? That is open for debate, but no need to disrespect your opponent.

Sounds like your city needed it more than us anyways...

Next time you hit Starbucks before work, then boot up your computer and see that Windows logo, go browse Amazon.com, make your weekend trip to Costco, then shop for shoes at Nordstroms (because you sound like a girl), take a Boeing jet after booking your trip on Expedia, remember Seattle is known for much more than it's now great football team.

Enjoy that trophy! Because it sure sounds like it completes your life now!

Last edited by jiggyman; 02-11-06 at 12:10 AM.
Old 02-11-06, 03:54 AM
MR LEX
Pit Crew

Originally Posted by Kermee
Hi All!

Moving on, I've looked at some of the XM install pictures that the dealers have been doing and seeing the XM antenna being installed just to the right of the 3rd brake light on the shelf. I'm wondering if I should move my XM antenna, which you can see clearly in the rear of the trunk-lid, onto the shelf. Hrm.

Cheers,
Kermee
Nice ride Kermee! There are times when I wish I would have bought black...and then it rains

I just ordered the XM Radio Kit and I was wondering about the position of the antenna as well. That's one of the first things that I noticed on your IS.

The sun finally rose in Washington

Mr Lex
Old 02-11-06, 12:34 PM
Pocketlint
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by clausda0
Tom Brady, Ben Roethlisberger. haha.

Fact is, up to this point in his career vs. where Tom Brady was at this point in his career, Ben Roethlisberger has been tremendously more successful then Tom Brady.

I can only speculate about beyond, but I have a feeling from age 28 and on, Ben will be more successful then Brady.
Ask any analyst outside of your goofy little city whom they would rather base a franchise around in the long term...I don't think you'll get the answer "Ben Rothelisberger".

Simply, big names put up in big games. Ben didn't. And until he does, all your garbage talk is completely unsubstantiated, and should cease immediately.
Old 02-11-06, 01:15 PM
DallasLex
Advanced

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Kermee
... even after seeing record rainfall the past few months and watching your team lose the Superbowl, there is a rare time the sun does come out.

Today, was one of them...

[Full size pictures are available in my CL IS 250 AWD album.
Car looks great and yes the Seahawks were the clear winner! The ref.s got rich!(Vegas pays good).
Old 02-16-06, 11:58 AM
OneOfOne
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

put down the pipe please.
Old 02-16-06, 12:35 PM
edman688
Rookie

Judging by clausda's humungous post, he has self-esteem issues, feeling as if he has to prove to this online forum that he is a normal human being.