IS - 2nd Gen (2006-2013) Discussion about the 2006+ model IS models

Do not buy car from Casey Jone @ Mission Viejo LEXUS "Part TWO''!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-06, 07:31 PM
shaolin
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Do not buy car from Casey Jone @ Mission Viejo LEXUS "Part TWO''!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, from my previous post "do not buy car from casey jone @ tustin lexus" ... the story was that we bought couple cars from him and he promised us that he'll give us the referrel fees, but he end up got fired and not responding from me.

the latest news is that he is now working at Mission Viejo Lexus. he will not respond to me and i've called the dealer and confirmed that he is now working there.

for anyone that is going there to buy car, DO NOT make a deal with him, period.
Old 01-27-06, 11:01 PM
Tony1
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I promise i will not visit that dealership! (since i live in on the eastcoast and
already bought my Lexus)...
Old 01-27-06, 11:22 PM
shaolin
Lexus Test Driver

just making sure people doesn't go to that kind of stuff.

buying a car should make you happy, not

Last edited by shaolin; 01-29-06 at 07:27 PM.
Old 01-28-06, 01:52 AM
IS2Sav
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lets give his punk *** a blanket party!!!
Old 01-29-06, 07:27 PM
shaolin
Lexus Test Driver

we'll make sure a letter will go through lexus!!!!!
Old 01-29-06, 10:06 PM
paeko73
Pole Position

Originally Posted by shaolin
ok, from my previous post "do not buy car from casey jone @ tustin lexus" ... the story was that we bought couple cars from him and he promised us that he'll give us the referrel fees, but he end up got fired and not responding from me.

the latest news is that he is now working at Mission Viejo Lexus. he will not respond to me and i've called the dealer and confirmed that he is now working there.

for anyone that is going there to buy car, DO NOT make a deal with him, period.
Let's give that "casey jone" a break! I have never heard of "referrel fees" before, but that doesn't mean that he was right to mention it to you, then ran off. However, keep in mind that those salesmen need to make a living too. Lexus overcharged us buyers, not the salespersons! They earn a percentage as commission.. and that's all they got to feed themselves and perhaps their families! So, let's forgive him, move on, and be happy with your IS's (I think you have 2).
Old 01-30-06, 08:15 AM
shaolin
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by paeko73
Let's give that "casey jone" a break! I have never heard of "referrel fees" before, but that doesn't mean that he was right to mention it to you, then ran off. However, keep in mind that those salesmen need to make a living too. Lexus overcharged us buyers, not the salespersons! They earn a percentage as commission.. and that's all they got to feed themselves and perhaps their families! So, let's forgive him, move on, and be happy with your IS's (I think you have 2).
when i bought my honda the saleman told me if i bring him another customer with a done deal, he'll give me a 100 dollars. i did bring them a customer and 100 was in my pocket.

this time we bought 3 cars and it was a multi-car deal (jus t a bit).. so i ask my Casey if i get referrel fee if i bring him more customer.. he said yes, each car deal will be a 100 dollars. and yes, we did bring him another customer like 2 weeks later. i know he needs to make a living but that's his problem. we all have problem and need to make a living. i went back to his mananger derick at tustine and he said the next car i bring them he'll give me 200 to make up for casey... but when will be the next time i bring a customer there???? should i trust them again??

he sold 15 cars that month and he can't afford to give me a 100??? he also drives a new white GS so... 100 ain't nothing..
Old 01-30-06, 11:49 AM
Big Andy
Pole Position

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

when i bought my honda the saleman told me if i bring him another customer with a done deal, he'll give me a 100 dollars. i did bring them a customer and 100 was in my pocket.

this time we bought 3 cars and it was a multi-car deal (jus t a bit).. so i ask my Casey if i get referrel fee if i bring him more customer.. he said yes, each car deal will be a 100 dollars. and yes, we did bring him another customer like 2 weeks later. i know he needs to make a living but that's his problem. we all have problem and need to make a living. i went back to his mananger derick at tustine and he said the next car i bring them he'll give me 200 to make up for casey... but when will be the next time i bring a customer there???? should i trust them again??

he sold 15 cars that month and he can't afford to give me a 100??? he also drives a new white GS so... 100 ain't nothing..
Sometimes you have to take a deep breath and let it go, the deal died when he got fired. If its the money that is important perhaps we could organise a collection from Club Lexus members for you.
Old 01-30-06, 12:27 PM
Lexus_girl
Pole Position

Sorry you didn't get your referral fee, but since the guy got fired I don't think there's any point to persuing him at a different dealership. I know my dealership helps with referral fees by kicking in part of the money. If you send another customer to the 1st dealership, have a manager sign off on the referral fee.
Old 01-30-06, 12:35 PM
CK6Speed
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JM Lexus
Sorry you didn't get your referral fee, but since the guy got fired I don't think there's any point to persuing him at a different dealership. I know my dealership helps with referral fees by kicking in part of the money. If you send another customer to the 1st dealership, have a manager sign off on the referral fee.

I don't think he is following the guy to another dealership to get the money. It sounds like he is just telling his story and saying don't buy from Casey Jone. Personally, I try and check with friends or family if they have experience with any salesman and dealerships so I know who to avoid. Casey Jone sounds like a lier so why would anyone want to give him a break and buy a car from him? The fact that he did get fired from another Lexus dealership already tells me this guy is bad news. He just doens't sound like a saleman I would want to deal with.
Old 01-30-06, 02:40 PM
codex57
Rominl Stalker

If he got fired, maybe money is a problem for him? Not like it really changes anything, but still.
Old 01-30-06, 02:50 PM
shaolin
Lexus Test Driver

he got re hired at his old job, @ mission viejo
Old 01-30-06, 05:23 PM
spwolf
Lexus Champion

Received 111 Likes on 82 Posts

you are definetly wasting a lot of your time on $100 bucks. maybe he didnt get paid for those cars, eh? Calling around his old dealership and calling the dude a hundred times is pretty darn spooky. I certainly wouldnt return your call from the fear of being chopped off into pieces...

j/k a bit, but you are seriously spooky...
Old 01-31-06, 07:51 PM
paeko73
Pole Position

I would only refer friends/relatives to salemen who would give them at least some discounts. Actually, I have referred 3 friends and 1 relative to this saleperson at a local Toyota dealership. I did not ask for "referral fees" at all. My "referral fees" are the thank-you's and perhaps lunch treats from my folks who went to him and paid invoice plus very little percentage markups. The happiness my folks received is also mine... and that's my "referral fees". That happiness is called the "aloha spirit" here in Hawaii.
Old 02-01-06, 02:27 PM
carlmock
Rookie

the spelling and grammar used in this thread is making my head spin..

Quick Reply: Do not buy car from Casey Jone @ Mission Viejo LEXUS "Part TWO''!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!