Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JimRHIT
IS350
Premium
Nav
Cargo Net/Mat
Wheel Locks
Chrome 18" split-5 spoke wheels.

They wan't $42,500 ... I countered with $40,000. I am going to hear from them tomorrow.
tell us how it goes. I would expect them to say no.
Old 01-11-06, 09:04 AM
is4me2
Lead Lap

I paid the MSRP but got $2,500 more for my trade in. I showed the dealer the quote from another dealer for $2,500 under MSRP. They wouldn't come down from MSRP but finally agreed to add $2,500 to what they were going to give me for my trade in. I accepted that as I'm #1 on the list waiting for my special order since Oct. and didn't want to start on a new list and wait with the other dealer. They had made the offer for $2,500 more by saying I had to turn my trade in to them by Dec. 31st. They called me and said my car wouldn't be here till probably Feb. so I can keep my car and they would still honor the trade in price. Still waiting.
Old 01-11-06, 11:14 AM
NINEZeRO
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by is4me2
I paid the MSRP but got $2,500 more for my trade in. I showed the dealer the quote from another dealer for $2,500 under MSRP. They wouldn't come down from MSRP but finally agreed to add $2,500 to what they were going to give me for my trade in.
Was the initial trade-in value they gave you equal to the kbb value of that car?
Old 01-11-06, 06:48 PM
is4me2
Lead Lap

Yes, the trade in value is $22,000 something and private party sale is $24,000 something and they are going to give me $25,000. It keeps getting better for me the longer I wait for the new car to come in as the old one keeps being worth less and less but then the new car is depreciating as well. By the time I get the new car it will have been out four months already.
Old 01-12-06, 12:43 PM
NO.1_ONR
Driver School Candidate

My pops has a fleet discount at a ford dealership that happens to own a toyota dealership and can order lexus. They told for sure under msrp. Now I'm just worried about the cost of the tires. I saw some 18inch michelins @ 1000/set that people were getting 35,000 out of them. Doyou know if that is possible????
Old 01-13-06, 12:07 AM
gshb
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by NO.1_ONR
My pops has a fleet discount at a ford dealership that happens to own a toyota dealership and can order lexus. They told for sure under msrp. Now I'm just worried about the cost of the tires. I saw some 18inch michelins @ 1000/set that people were getting 35,000 out of them. Doyou know if that is possible????
people getting michelins when the car comes with dunlops??? why...
Old 01-13-06, 03:41 PM
hppygllmr
Driver School Candidate

I thought this thread was supposed to be about what price people were paying for their IS250/350??? Not the price of tires and trade-in values.
Old 01-13-06, 04:00 PM
XeroK00L
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by hppygllmr
I thought this thread was supposed to be about what price people were paying for their IS250/350??? Not the price of tires and trade-in values.
I believe those have everything to do with the topic of this thread because in the end of the day it's the actual amount of money you're paying out of your pocket that matters, right?
Old 01-14-06, 02:15 PM
NEEDanIS
Driver School Candidate

I agree with happy Gilmore, its a fake out to look at this page and see tire pricing. I check this thread for the price people are paying for their new IS 350/250. Ohh and by the way for all those people that checked this thread again to see if another member entered the price they paid for their new IS, sorry.
Old 01-14-06, 07:12 PM
StaceyR
Driver School Candidate

Default New member to the 'club'...

Picking up my new IS 350 tomorrow at Lexus of Ontario, CA.
Matador Red / Sterling, Navigation, Premium, 18" wheels - chromed

MSRP $40,784

Paying $38,611 + $950 for chrome wheel exchange

$2,173 discount + chrome at cost (ha!, but at least they are covered under the warrantee)

Very good experience so far...tomorrow will tell.
Old 01-15-06, 09:58 AM
trocade
Driver School Candidate

Default IS250 - sports

Ordered a IS250 sport model. (18" tires and so on ), black with NAV and ML, auto in December, the dealer told me that delivery time is around April or May.

389 600 Swedish Krona, which would translate to $49 560.

For that amount I would be getting an IS350, but they are not available in Europe..
Old 01-15-06, 06:28 PM
marsab73
Driver School Candidate

Default 06 IS 250 premium pkg, navigation

Anyone got a good deal on on of these in the southern california area. MSRP IS 36504, But it seems that dealer discounts were larger in november and december than now, would that be because their arent many around these days and they are trying to make large profits before dealers start getting enendated with them. I was at a few dealers today and one local dealer said 0 off, the other is saying 600 off, in november and december we were offered upwards of 1800 bucks off, but i decided to wait till after the new year being that they were brand spanking new cars. I am now leaning toward the bmw comparably equipped which is stickered at just under 40k, but they are offering large disounts and have free maintanance, which in the long wrong the lexus oil changes and maintanances can ad up to well over 1000 bucks through life of lease. Every dealer is saying they are all expecting large shipments of these vehicles within the next couple of weeks, some of which are already spoken for....Any suggestions or ideas guys.
Old 01-16-06, 10:08 AM
wthai
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by marsab73
Anyone got a good deal on on of these in the southern california area. MSRP IS 36504, But it seems that dealer discounts were larger in november and december than now, would that be because their arent many around these days and they are trying to make large profits before dealers start getting enendated with them. I was at a few dealers today and one local dealer said 0 off, the other is saying 600 off, in november and december we were offered upwards of 1800 bucks off, but i decided to wait till after the new year being that they were brand spanking new cars. I am now leaning toward the bmw comparably equipped which is stickered at just under 40k, but they are offering large disounts and have free maintanance, which in the long wrong the lexus oil changes and maintanances can ad up to well over 1000 bucks through life of lease. Every dealer is saying they are all expecting large shipments of these vehicles within the next couple of weeks, some of which are already spoken for....Any suggestions or ideas guys.

I received internet quotes from a few dealers last week (tustin, riverside, longo, glendale), all but longo had quotes of 1500 off.
Old 01-16-06, 11:23 AM
pocky
mooncake master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Every dealer I scouted in Southern California basically said..STICKER. That's it. Also, Keyes Lexus has the nerve to install aftermarket wheels on all their cars and force you to pay for the wheels, want it or not. Still have to pay. So I said good day to them and hung up.

I was working with Longo, but I never really got a price other than...order the car now, you get discounts later. But who knows how much? $500 off MSRP?

I found someone willing to work a couple thousand off MSRP on my special order IS350. So I placed my order yesterday night. Now the actual concrete price we haven't discussed, but he assured me a healthy discount. Always good to work with Fleet Managers. Looking forward to the arrival, the mod BUG has already bit me.
Old 01-16-06, 12:37 PM
w0ggy
Rookie

Originally Posted by pocky
Every dealer I scouted in Southern California basically said..STICKER. That's it. Also, Keyes Lexus has the nerve to install aftermarket wheels on all their cars and force you to pay for the wheels, want it or not. Still have to pay. So I said good day to them and hung up.

I was working with Longo, but I never really got a price other than...order the car now, you get discounts later. But who knows how much? $500 off MSRP?

I found someone willing to work a couple thousand off MSRP on my special order IS350. So I placed my order yesterday night. Now the actual concrete price we haven't discussed, but he assured me a healthy discount. Always good to work with Fleet Managers. Looking forward to the arrival, the mod BUG has already bit me.
So which dealer did you end up going with?

Quick Reply: OFFICIAL Pricing Thread