IS - 2nd Gen (2006-2013) Discussion about the 2006+ model IS models

looking for stock exhaust/questions on exhaust.

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-13, 09:53 PM
nvno1
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default looking for stock exhaust/questions on exhaust.

Hey guys I just bought a 2011 IS350 F sport. It has the sport exhaust on it which I don't like. It's to loud for my liking. My question is will a IS250 or IS350 exhaust fit and work on my car? I'd like to get rid of this exhaust and put the stocker on to quiet it down. Thanks for any info. I'm in Nevada
Old 07-01-13, 10:00 PM
ISjunkie
Driver School Candidate

Post in classified to trade your exhaust for a stock exhaust plus cash. I'm sure a lot of ppl jump on that.
Old 07-01-13, 10:15 PM
nvno1
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by ISjunkie
Post in classified to trade your exhaust for a stock exhaust plus cash. I'm sure a lot of ppl jump on that.
Would love to, but I think it's against forum rules.
Old 07-02-13, 06:16 AM
DKnight350
Pole Position

You have the F Sport exhaust and it is too loud?

I upgraded to the F Sport exhaust because the car was quiet like a Camry without it (and that seemed wrong for such a powerful car).
Old 07-02-13, 06:49 AM
whitebeast
Pole Position

Received 69 Likes on 64 Posts

Originally Posted by DKnight350
You have the F Sport exhaust and it is too loud?

I upgraded to the F Sport exhaust because the car was quiet like a Camry without it (and that seemed wrong for such a powerful car).
Not sure it's F-sport exhaust but for sure it's aftermarket exhaust.
As for posting in classified for trade plus cash is nothing against forum rule. Lot of us do same thing. Good Luck! Post pic of your exhaust so could help you to identify what exhaust is it.
Old 07-02-13, 09:51 AM
SeanO
Instructor

Received 40 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by whitebeast
Not sure it's F-sport exhaust but for sure it's aftermarket exhaust.
As for posting in classified for trade plus cash is nothing against forum rule. Lot of us do same thing. Good Luck! Post pic of your exhaust so could help you to identify what exhaust is it.
You have to have at least 30 posts to use the classifieds i believe.. that's what he means
Old 07-02-13, 10:35 AM
UniSlayEX
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

nvno1 if you post a picture we could ID the exhaust and tell you if it is an F-Sport or not (given the year it should be branded if it was new. If not, e'll let you know which it is and how we can help.

Originally Posted by SeanO
You have to have at least 30 posts to use the classifieds i believe.. that's what he means
nope

Originally Posted by Classified Forum Rules
4. High dollar sales. Members who have recently joined our forum or those members with less than 300 posts (regardless of join date) who post high dollar items for sale may have their threads closed or removed due to the increased risk to our members. High dollar items are generally those over $500 but may be set lower based on our classifieds moderator teams discretion. All members selling high dollar items should be prepared and proactive in offering references from other CL members who know them, on other forums, etc. This is referred to as a 'vouch', and the voucher must post directly and publicly in your for sale thread.

Moderators and members may ask for vouches to make sure someone who is known to our Club Lexus community knows the seller and/or has inspected the item being sold. Vouchers for high dollar sales are expected to personally know the member you're vouching for and will need to commit to be personally involved if there is any issue with the sale or product being sold. The member selling the item is reponsible for proactively contacting the vouching member and having them post in their thread or PM the moderator who closed their thread requesting a vouch. Don't wait to be asked, as your thread may be deleted.
Old 07-02-13, 10:39 PM
nvno1
Driver School Candidate

http://i282.photobucket.com/download...e.jpg~original
It is the f sport exhaust. Not sure if this picture will post however. The exhaust has about 12000 miles on it. Any ideas of what it's worth from the cat back? Looking to get a stock exhaust off of a is350. Thanks for the help!
Old 07-03-13, 07:37 AM
reyoasian
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by nvno1
http://i282.photobucket.com/download...e.jpg~original
It is the f sport exhaust. Not sure if this picture will post however. The exhaust has about 12000 miles on it. Any ideas of what it's worth from the cat back? Looking to get a stock exhaust off of a is350. Thanks for the help!
link is error, post the pic into the thread

it's gona be a axleback for sure, MAYBE midpipe too which is why it's too loud?
Old 07-03-13, 12:46 PM
nvno1
Driver School Candidate

Hopefully this works. Car is at the gf house. I'm not sure if it has a mid pipe. I'll check this weekend and post up better pix
Old 07-03-13, 12:49 PM
Rickyp521
Rookie

Hey man if your interested in trading plus cash let me know I.have a 2011 is250 F sport and Been trying to get the exhaust for a while
Old 07-08-13, 10:12 PM
nvno1
Driver School Candidate

Thanks for the offer , but you are really far away.

I want to buy a stock 2011 exhaust thats off of a IS350. Must be in like new condition. I'd like to make a local purchase. I'm in Las Vegas, but would be willing to go so cal to pick it up. I am then going to sell the F Sport exhaust thats on the car now.
I would post this in the for sale section, but it's saying I don't have access to that page yet.

Last edited by nvno1; 07-08-13 at 10:13 PM. Reason: spelling error