Shoganai
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i was distracted w/ the black outs to even notice the wheels
Old 05-01-10, 02:45 PM
dsm3FIDDY
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I seen these in person a coupe of days ago. But they were on a SGM IS250. Passenger side wheels were silver driver side wheels were black, lol. They looked good and the fitment looked pretty good as well. I didnt ask about them though. I was there picking up another set of Rotas for my cousin.
Old 05-01-10, 03:15 PM
WheelDude.com
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ok, I'm on my mac and I can totally see how they appear to be photochopped, but yea, we only used photoshop to change the contrast on the wheels to make the pop....not sure if the customer is on the forum or not but either way it's a real car and the fitment you see on that car is exactly what it looks like in person because it's on the car lol

I can send or raw files to anyone who wants them or I can post the unedited pictures on monday when I get back into the office.

I'm sure the people who know us (wheeldude) would know that I wouldn't post a photochopped picture of wheels on a car and them claim it's real lol

I'll shoot the customer an email to see if he's on the forum, I'm sure he'd be more than happy to chime in if he is
Old 05-01-10, 03:27 PM
WheelDude.com
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by IS-J
I LIKE!! But is it me or do the wheels looking F'ing HUGE?!? BTW What are the specs??
19x8.5 +30 / 19x10 +38

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/clu...-in-stock.html

Originally Posted by ijulmimi
+1 on PSed. maybe op only changed the bright/contrast as mentioned difficult to take photos of black wheels during daytime. but imo the wheels look sick..here that kind of wheels are available only for BMW..boo~ lol
They are available in Lexus fitment...they are posted on the car...if they were only available for BMW fitment you wouldn't see them on this car

Originally Posted by Caoboy
Not true. If the specs are off, it won't sit that way, and this is false advertisement.

People do shady things to get a sale, like chop wheels out a bit farther or spruce them up a bit to make them look better.

If they aren't p-shopped, then those are really good fitment. Tires just look way too off and look shopped.
Like I said, it's edited for contrast on the wheels, it looks like a good edit on my coworkers PC at work, but looking at it on my mac it doesn't look so great lol.

Nothings edited, no false advertisement here, that's not the type of company we are...at all.

Originally Posted by ar15guy
Please post more pics in the light so when can stop guessing if its photo shop edited.

Thanx!

(Nice wheels!)
Unfortunately it's a customer car and lighting was terrible after he got his wheels installed and we did the best we could

I'll see if we can edit the pix a little better when we get back in on monday

Originally Posted by Lexasaurus
Nice wheels, but next time spend less time editing in photoshop and find a better place to shoot
see above

Originally Posted by dsm3FIDDY
I seen these in person a coupe of days ago. But they were on a SGM IS250. Passenger side wheels were silver driver side wheels were black, lol. They looked good and the fitment looked pretty good as well. I didnt ask about them though. I was there picking up another set of Rotas for my cousin.
yup, that's our employee, he we did a shoot with the silver on friday, just haven't had a chance to upload them yet...I'll probably post those on Monday.

Zoeb
Old 05-01-10, 03:30 PM
rule1223
Lexus Test Driver

what's up with the license plate? this car is not a US car im pretty sure.
Old 05-01-10, 05:04 PM
edgeucated
Pole Position

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by rule1223
what's up with the license plate? this car is not a US car im pretty sure.
people do that all the time, you can obviously see the US plates on top of the euro plate.

back on topic, these wheels do look much wider than the normal wheels you guys usually make. looks nice though
Old 05-01-10, 05:15 PM
ijulmimi
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by WheelDude.com
19x8.5 +30 / 19x10 +38

They are available in Lexus fitment...they are posted on the car...if they were only available for BMW fitment you wouldn't see them on this car

i know dude. they look great on 2IS..finally these wheels are available for Lexus! the concave on rear wheels are sexy! u got pm
Old 05-01-10, 05:24 PM
kayotik
Lead Lap

Please tell me that car is on stock suspension~!
Old 05-01-10, 05:34 PM
rule1223
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by edgeucated
people do that all the time, you can obviously see the US plates on top of the euro plate.

back on topic, these wheels do look much wider than the normal wheels you guys usually make. looks nice though
what? people do that all the time in the states?
Old 05-01-10, 06:27 PM
WheelDude.com
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by kayotik
Please tell me that car is on stock suspension~!
Tein comfort coilovers...if you look at the front wheels it looks nothing like the gap of a stock suspension

Originally Posted by rule1223
what? people do that all the time in the states?
I've seen it more commonly with BMW's that were purchased via the european delivery program.

Originally Posted by ijulmimi
i know dude. they look great on 2IS..finally these wheels are available for Lexus! the concave on rear wheels are sexy! u got pm
responded
Old 05-01-10, 06:41 PM
kayotik
Lead Lap

So that's actually lowered huh? Is it just the black color that's making the wheel look so large? Makes me think they are 20's.
Old 05-01-10, 07:08 PM
WheelDude.com
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by kayotik
So that's actually lowered huh? Is it just the black color that's making the wheel look so large? Makes me think they are 20's.
It's the fact that the wheel doesn't have a lip, so the wheel tends to look larger

same situation here on my car:

same situation, even with the black:
Old 05-01-10, 08:36 PM
acefalcon2
Lexus Champion

have to vouch for zoeb... he's a standup guy and there's not even a single false advertisements here... dealt with him... took care of me so well... all you ppl that mentioned that the wheels won't sit that way... i have to say... bring your car to Zoeb then get one... you'll see for yourself that it is that flush
Old 05-01-10, 08:50 PM
Dexterr
Lead Lap

Hey Zoeb,

Thanks for posting the pics! Although, I have to agree with some of the members, my car looks chopped. I'm sure its not chopped, just bad lighting. Cuz we know how sick they look in person.

I'll try to answer some of your comments...

1. First and foremost, thanks for your feedbacks!
2. This is the first time I've ever seen a photo of my car, so its really great to read your comments. Always a learning process when it comes to modding. And thanks to your contructive criticism, I removed the vinyls. My car looks much better now.
3. The tires are too beefy for the LC818...it rubs like crazy. So I'm going to replace with smaller size this week.
4. I have TEIN CS. The pics don't represent the drop too well. In person it sits perfect - flush and aggressively wide!!
5. I'll schedule an actual photoshoot with Zoeb. With better background and lighting. Cuz these wheels are so f#cken sick in person, that I can't thank Zoeb enough for suggesting I go with these wheels. IMO - the wheels look so right on the IS.

In addition, I never like black wheels, until now!! Every single person that has seen my car can not believe how nice the wheels look on the IS.

-DeXterr

EDIT: PICS DO NOT DO JUSTICE!!!

Last edited by Dexterr; 05-01-10 at 09:02 PM.

Quick Reply: FIRST set of LC818's mounted on white IS250 - quick shoot