"The show was a blast!"

sOlo
Old 04-15-03, 01:08 PM
SexY10
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking BLACK iS3?

HEY SOLO......
NICE is3, LOVE THE GT-Cs .... I also attended HIN to check out the LEXUS class. BTW- did u see that GUNMETAL aLtezza with the BRONZE GT-Ps?.... THAT one was OFF THE METERS!.....

ProJect SxE10-
-TEin type HA
-Endless Vito Nuova brake pads
-JDM Altezza emblems
-HKS CF-Ti HIper Exhuast
-Blitz SUS power FiLTer
-BLACK housing HEADlamps (HID)
-Altezza Window Visors
-JDM sidemarker
-BLITZ power ID meter
-JDM BLACK chrome TAiLs
-CF door pillars and MUCH MORE! (dam the list is too LONG, just gotta come and see it in PERSON!)
Old 04-15-03, 06:12 PM
solo
Lexus Champion

Default Re: BLACK iS3?

Originally posted by SexY10
HEY SOLO......
NICE is3, LOVE THE GT-Cs .... I also attended HIN to check out the LEXUS class. BTW- did u see that GUNMETAL aLtezza with the BRONZE GT-Ps?.... THAT one was OFF THE METERS!.....

ProJect SxE10-
-TEin type HA
-Endless Vito Nuova brake pads
-JDM Altezza emblems
-HKS CF-Ti HIper Exhuast
-Blitz SUS power FiLTer
-BLACK housing HEADlamps (HID)
-Altezza Window Visors
-JDM sidemarker
-BLITZ power ID meter
-JDM BLACK chrome TAiLs
-CF door pillars and MUCH MORE! (dam the list is too LONG, just gotta come and see it in PERSON!)

wsup sexy10... yeah I did see that other JDM IS3... everything on that ride was PHAT... JDM black housing headlights... JDM Altezza bumpers front and rear... and even the JDM crashbar... except the front was freakin butt naked without a lip.....wsup with that?!?!?

ttul sexyGirl

sOlo

"did u fix that scratch yet..?"

Last edited by solo; 04-15-03 at 06:13 PM.
Old 04-15-03, 07:25 PM
SexY10
Driver

Question BUTT NAKED?!

HEY SoLo...
YEs u SAW that FRONT END! NO LIP but FULL ALTEZZA BODY CONVERSION..HOTHOTHOTHOTHOT!....i thought that was true HARDCORE JDM ISH...!.... what u all saw was a TEASE, the up coming ALTEZZA will be up SOON ...... PLS check www.autoworx.com for more updates on the ALtezza... WE'll all see SOON... TO be CONTINUED...

prOjEct SxE10-
MODIFIED TO JDM EXTREMES
(check in person for MODs )
Old 04-15-03, 07:47 PM
solo
Lexus Champion

I got something for u.... u just wait and see.... instead of teasing... i wont say nuthing about it... heheheh
yes i am ur competition... i dont blame u to be nervious... now i know what u've been up to... u shaddy little girl... =P

badbadbadbad....

sOlo
A.K.A.
Bigpappa

Last edited by solo; 04-15-03 at 07:48 PM.
Old 04-15-03, 09:04 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 184 Likes on 143 Posts

ok guys, you do understand that without pics of the altezza this thread is very useless? post pics!!!!!!!!!!

and damn, my car is still.... so stock?
Old 04-15-03, 09:56 PM
solo
Lexus Champion

relax rominl.... good things will come to those who are patient. if all goes as planned... car will be unlike any other... =)

sOlo
Old 04-15-03, 11:53 PM
SexY10
Driver

Default WISDOM?

HEY ! BRO i got pics... i jsut need to upload them hahah
but check out the PROJECT altezza at www.autoworx.com in teh gallery section the tuner can meet and look for the blitz front end IS3... that was the beginning.. and u can see the changes when i post up PICS... DONT TRIP u wont be LET DOWN.. i GUARANTEE it hahahah.. HEY solo!.. BIG THANK u .. u knwo for what..... TOO NICE.. how can i repay u? a BIG TURBO KIT? hahhahah BUY ONE GET ONE FREE at BRUCE NOMURA TUNING hahahhahahh

ProJect SxE10-JDM EXTREMIST
Old 04-16-03, 12:25 AM
solo
Lexus Champion

oh there are many ways u can repay me... i will let u know when the time is right... just do me a favor... and not mention it. u know... ok ok ... be good, tutl

sOlo
..something is in the works....
Old 04-16-03, 08:29 AM
JL4785
Pole Position

Solo, nice IS... My GS400 was there at the show. However, I never got a chance to check out the other cars. I was by my teams car pretty much the whole show its all good tho!

Sexy10? Is this who I think it is? Its John fr Team Hokori... black GS400

take care peoples...
Old 04-16-03, 11:57 AM
SexY10
Driver

Default JL u got it!

HEY John from TEam Hokori!.. hahah U THOUGHT RIGHT
its me christine.. how's the GS going? i forgot to tell u HOW NICE THOSE WHEELS are on ur ride. THEY're DOPE!.... last time at santa rosa when we met up it was on stockies.. that just popped into my head hahah... so JoHN.. whats next on ur DAily DRIVE project???? i was thinking of settin up maybe a lexus meet for us JDM TOYOTA enthusiast in NOR cali.. what cha think? BTW-SOLO... u know it isn't cool to tease.. if ya got something in MIND or in the works.. COUGH IT UP!!!!!! ahah TTUL..(i'm trying right now to upload pics.. for all u JDM lovers!..)

PrOjeCtSxE10-
EXTREME JDM enTHuSiast-
Old 04-16-03, 12:02 PM
JL4785
Pole Position

Christine!!!

U kno me, starting a RIM collection =P hahaha Anyways, just awaiting a new suspension setup so I can finally throw on the Junction Produce body kit thats collecting dust in my room. The kit is too important to crack on daily use.. I need to be able to raise the car up "IMMEDIATELY" when I have to go up a steep driveway... especially my driveway where at stock height, I scrape my stock front end Plus the body kit is taking up too much room!!!

let me kno on the meet u planning on. I will try and be there for ya! Take care girl... talk to u laters

still collecting them DUNKS? I want to check out what u got

see ya!!
Old 04-16-03, 06:01 PM
SexY10
Driver

Talking PICS

HEY BOYS n GIRLS
u asked for PICS here they ARE... -BTW-JOhn, yea i'm still collecting dunks to a certain EXTENT.. haha u gotta check out my CO.Jp collection STRICTLY JDM SHOES! whOhOOOO Hmm NEW suspension set up? why? why dont u just raise ur HAs? TOTALLY functional suspensions!!!!!!JUCNTION KIT SOUNDS DOPE!! show ME show ME!......ONe of my friends from sac talked to me last night and said in a few months there will be a bbq meet up at a shop and TEAM HOKORI is "INVITED" so i hope it's like the tuner meet but more of a relaxed and laid back atmosphere.. HEY ROminL... HERE are ur pics...BTW- people excuse my front end.. that is a daily drive front bumper i'm using so u wont be able to see my show front end.. but let me know what u think (FEEDBACK)!!!!!!!BTW- I HAD TO TAKE MY CAR OUT IN THE SPRINKLES FOR U guys!!!!!!!!

ProJEcTsXe10-
JDM ENTHUSIAST!

Old 04-16-03, 06:02 PM
solo
Lexus Champion

hey JL4785....

yeah.. i saw ur car.. very nice. u guys won best team right..??? u got a pic of ur new kit? im down for a norCal meet... actually on .Net, there's a meet every month... i know what ur gonna say sexy10... =P

i dont tease.. i wont say nuthing... remember ur my competition... sexy10. actually, u should have an idea... i mentioned it once. =)

thats a very nice front end.. looks way better dumped... i say u keep ur front end the way it is...=)

sOlo

Last edited by solo; 04-16-03 at 06:09 PM.
Old 04-16-03, 09:26 PM
JDMmember
Driver School Candidate

WOW...... is that a Integra Type R in the backround of that second pic SeXy10? I would like to see more pics of that car. Integra Type R's are off the hook. BTW your car looks good. Nice IS3 (Oh sorry Altezza)

Last edited by JDMmember; 04-16-03 at 09:28 PM.

Quick Reply: HIN April 4th