Confused on where 2001 IS 300 amp is located
Done the search on CL and Google, and confused on where the OEM amp is located on a 2001 IS300. I got three locations from the search:
- Trunk side panel below the tail light - passenger side
- Front kick panel - passenger side
- Left side behind glove compartment.
Car got rear ended and the speakers stopped working.
- Aftermarket Radio wired via LOC to drive amp and subwoofer are working,
- Checked and replaced radio1 and 2 fuses.
Need to check if the OEM amp is working. Is there a separate fuse in the unit? Thanks.