IS - 1st Gen (2001-2005) Discussion about the IS models up to the 2005 model

BMW 330ci vs IS300

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-09, 01:20 PM
inlinesix
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow... o.k. I have been on CL for a while.. And I may have started to just post. But this thread has gotten into a pi**ing match from what I can tell.. So please dont Bash me if you disagree. I purchased an 05 IS for my own reasons.. I did drive an 330i before hand. And I must say they are both great cars. But to sit here and try to convince people of your own opinion is like trying to talk politics with friends.. Why beat a dead horse.. We bought Lexus for reasons that dont really need to be explained..Who cares.. we like our cars, If someone asked me about my car and what they should buy, OF COURSE I would say buy an IS... Its cuz I love my car... If I wanted all out performance I would have gotten a WRX STI and poured a crap load of money into it....I am loyal to Toyota.. It doesnt mean I dont like BMW.. Any of their cars I would drive.. I am a Car enthusiast. I like ALL cars that have style.. But I purchased my car for my own reasons.. As with BMW, AUDI, PORSCHE, JAGUAR, And other enthusiast owners reasons for their purchase...Who cares... You ask me.. I say Lexus.. You ask ACS or TT they say BMW.. Why dont you go test drive some cars and make your own decision.. Because this thread is dead in my opinion... Can't we all just get along as enthusiasts!!!
Old 01-18-09, 08:16 PM
Squirrelz
Pole Position

Originally Posted by inlinesix
Wow... o.k. I have been on CL for a while.. And I may have started to just post. But this thread has gotten into a pi**ing match from what I can tell.. So please dont Bash me if you disagree. I purchased an 05 IS for my own reasons.. I did drive an 330i before hand. And I must say they are both great cars. But to sit here and try to convince people of your own opinion is like trying to talk politics with friends.. Why beat a dead horse.. We bought Lexus for reasons that dont really need to be explained..Who cares.. we like our cars, If someone asked me about my car and what they should buy, OF COURSE I would say buy an IS... Its cuz I love my car... If I wanted all out performance I would have gotten a WRX STI and poured a crap load of money into it....I am loyal to Toyota.. It doesnt mean I dont like BMW.. Any of their cars I would drive.. I am a Car enthusiast. I like ALL cars that have style.. But I purchased my car for my own reasons.. As with BMW, AUDI, PORSCHE, JAGUAR, And other enthusiast owners reasons for their purchase...Who cares... You ask me.. I say Lexus.. You ask ACS or TT they say BMW.. Why dont you go test drive some cars and make your own decision.. Because this thread is dead in my opinion... Can't we all just get along as enthusiasts!!!
congrats on ressurecting the dead... its an 8 yr old thread.....
Old 01-18-09, 11:29 PM
I<3myIS300
Driver

the truth is the same person the schnitzer he just made another name because u said something about it, just throwing that out there.
Old 01-18-09, 11:29 PM
I<3myIS300
Driver

and ur E36 M3 can tongue my sack its been proven that only douchebags drive them anyway k thanks =)