IS - 1st Gen (2001-2005) Discussion about the IS models up to the 2005 model

RECENT/UPDATED pics for everyone

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-03, 07:58 PM
SexY10
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RECENT/UPDATED pics for everyone

HERE you guys go, these pictures were taken on friday of this week and i finally got my lazy butt to post them heheh enjoy with some Barcardi =P (sorry i had to edit many times bc my host site isn't cooperating with me)

Last edited by SexY10; 11-30-03 at 08:25 PM.
Old 11-30-03, 09:36 PM
SprtDesign
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: RECENT/UPDATED pics for everyone

Originally posted by SexY10
HERE you guys go, these pictures were taken on friday of this week and i finally got my lazy butt to post them heheh enjoy with some Barcardi =P (sorry i had to edit many times bc my host site isn't cooperating with me)

Your SN is sexy10 in your sig says christine... Dont take this in a bad way but that's amazing for a young lady.. Most females I know dont give a rats tail about cars... You have excellent taste!
Old 11-30-03, 10:18 PM
flipside909
Lexus Connoisseur

Received 531 Likes on 280 Posts

Wow, your car is like Solo's JDM twin, but in GGP. BTW, with all these pics of your car...shouldn't there be pics of the driver?
Old 11-30-03, 11:20 PM
One HoT
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Very nice...I love it! Except for the stickers...
Old 12-01-03, 10:44 AM
SexY10
Driver

TI II- Thank you very much for your Kudos, just to let u know i'm an odd young lady haha.. i like cars a lot... i guess it's something that i enjoy. Another thing .. cars calm me down and keep me in my place soo.. i can say cars do more than just make me look like an amazing young lady=)

FLIPside909- Yes, u can say solo is my twin sort of speak haha.... i must say solo has great taste in cars haha.. a pic of me? everyone knows what i look like. i attend i say 90% of car shows and i'm everywhere when it comes to car shows and sometimes MEETS...

ONE hot SC400- Thank you for the compliements. I use to have A LOT MORE STICKERS on the car.. but i took them off due to the attention i was receiving from the police.. so my car is actually stickerless to me that is haha.. I like what i have on it right now.. only bc i know what my car use to look like =)
Old 12-01-03, 04:34 PM
SprtDesign
Lexus Test Driver

TI II- Thank you very much for your Kudos, just to let u know i'm an odd young lady haha.. i like cars a lot... i guess it's something that i enjoy. Another thing .. cars calm me down and keep me in my place soo.. i can say cars do more than just make me look like an amazing young lady=)

I'm sure your an amazing young lady w/o the car... Nothing wrong w/ ladies loving cars we need more of them..
Old 12-01-03, 05:58 PM
SexY10
Driver

TI II- I thank you for ur kind compliments.. now let me ask u this.. and be HONEST, Now if i were to be a male, would you still have the same opinion or expect that the nice looking car was designed by a male owner? I just think its weird how i'm treated compared to men in the industry when it comes to cars.. i've been to LA and spoke with many men in the industry and their minds boggle when i talk to them about cars.. but when a male speaks of the same subject they expect it more from a male....
Old 12-01-03, 08:00 PM
flipside909
Lexus Connoisseur

FLIPside909- Yes, u can say solo is my twin sort of speak haha.... i must say solo has great taste in cars haha.. a pic of me? everyone knows what i look like. i attend i say 90% of car shows and i'm everywhere when it comes to car shows and sometimes MEETS...
Hmmm so that means you'll either be at the meet this Saturday or down here the next Saturday for Classic?
Old 12-01-03, 09:13 PM
SprtDesign
Lexus Test Driver

TI II- I thank you for ur kind compliments.. now let me ask u this.. and be HONEST, Now if i were to be a male, would you still have the same opinion or expect that the nice looking car was designed by a male owner? I just think its weird how i'm treated compared to men in the industry when it comes to cars.. i've been to LA and spoke with many men in the industry and their minds boggle when i talk to them about cars.. but when a male speaks of the same subject they expect it more from a male....
Yeah the tezza is Hot peirod. Tasteful mods. Guys freak out probably because most females dont even want to look under the engine of a car let alone spend $$$ on it. Most hobbies that males are into dont crossover well w/ females esp. cars because it seems like "so much is involved w/ them." I would love to know more young ladies who had the passion about tuning/modding cars as I do.
Old 12-01-03, 10:54 PM
SexY10
Driver

TI II- I do understand that passion for cars that you are talking about i also have that ADDICTION.. my diease is called JDMitis. This diease I have is a virus, hungary for JDM PARTS and Fast cars.. Did i mention a passion for TURBOS?

FlipSide909- YES, sir i will be at the tuner meet this saturday.. Also i will be at IMPORT classics next coming Saturday. Are there any other events you would like me to attend this year?
Old 12-01-03, 11:23 PM
LexFather

That is wonderfully done, very nice. I am not a fan of the red seats with green seatbelts but I am sure they are very supportive. Wow, upgraded brakes, that is the only part I am surprised about (for a lady).

My sister is into cars and I know she would probably just paint hers. Awesome job. Amy in our club www.seloc.net is modding her IS too and I am sure she will love this.
Old 12-02-03, 02:14 AM
flipside909
Lexus Connoisseur

FlipSide909- YES, sir i will be at the tuner meet this saturday.. Also i will be at IMPORT classics next coming Saturday. Are there any other events you would like me to attend this year?
JDM is always good stuff. I am definitely a fan.

As for other events...how about 2004 LA Auto Show, HIN, Int'l Auto Salon...hahah jk.
Old 12-02-03, 07:38 AM
SprtDesign
Lexus Test Driver

TI II- I do understand that passion for cars that you are talking about i also have that ADDICTION.. my diease is called JDMitis. This diease I have is a virus, hungary for JDM PARTS and Fast cars.. Did i mention a passion for TURBOS?

JDMitis LOL. I'm glad there is no aftermarket support for my coupe (Acura Legend) or i'de be on the hunt for my fix...
Old 12-02-03, 10:13 AM
SexY10
Driver

FlipSide909- I'm glad you are a fan of the GOOD stuff.... As for the rest of the meets.. how about i cancel all of those meets from Sexy10's Schedule and have one meet with u .. so that will take care of the rest of the years appearance for Sexy10

TI II- Haha just to let u know my diease is extremely contagious.. as u can see i got FLIPside909 already CONTAMINATED haha I'm glad you all enjoy my car .. nice to have people like you guys around every now and then

1SIckNEWLEX-Yes , i am a member of SELOC... that site gives me a vibe of a world totally different from the west coast.. i'll be glad to post up some pics.. tell amy i said hi, i havent talked to her for soo long.. and tell her i might be able to help her bc i will be parting out my whole entire car soon...

It's sad but true.. My Jdm Mobile will be no longer Existing.. i've decided at this time in my life i have to pursue more important things in my life such as my education and future.. so for the moment i will be selling everything off my car in a month or so.. and will be purchasing an older vehicle.. just look at it as a new chapter in my car history hahah..
Old 12-02-03, 08:24 PM
ali1983
Rookie

nice car....i like it alot.

but now, can we see pictures of you?

Quick Reply: RECENT/UPDATED pics for everyone