Hybrid Technology Unique topics related to the 2010 - 2015 RX450H model hybrid drivetrain and other features/options found only on the RX450H. Please use the main forum for discussion about shared components with other third generation RX models.

NJ - Trusted Mechanic

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-11, 10:13 AM
SS62
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NJ - Trusted Mechanic

Hello all

Can anyone recommend a trusted mechanic in NJ for routine service on my 450h? The dealership typically overcharges but I definitely don't want to head to the local jiffy lube.

Any suggestions? I would prefer Central or North NJ.

Thanks
Old 07-18-11, 02:21 PM
hypervish
Lexus Test Driver

Received 88 Likes on 75 Posts

Central Jersey. There's one on Route 27, he's one of my family friends. PM me if your interested.

He's done lot's of work for me in the past. Great prices, friendly, and good work.
Old 03-02-20, 01:42 PM
vadimro
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by hypervish
Central Jersey. There's one on Route 27, he's one of my family friends. PM me if your interested.

He's done lot's of work for me in the past. Great prices, friendly, and good work.
Do you still use this mechanic vish? Just got a 06 GS 300 and am looking for a good reputable mechanic in the Princeton/ East Windsor Area. I wanted to PM you but my privileges won't allow me to message you directly ( just became a member) . If you could please shoot me a message or email me directly (vromanovskiy@yahoo.com) I would truly appreciate it. ty