Hybrid Technology Unique topics related to the GS450H model hybrid drivetrain and other features/options found only on the GS450H. Please use the main 3GS forum for discussion about shared components with other third generation GS models.

F-Sport Intake Question for GS-h

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-11, 02:03 AM
rickyb80
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F-Sport Intake Question for GS-h

I've debated on how to install a CAI on my GS-h for a couple months now. The intake on the GS-h is identical to the GS350 except the MAF mount is reversed. There's a guy on here that welded a custom MAF mount and installed the K and N typhoon intake on his GS-h and it's worked well for him, but I was just doing some research on the F-Sport intake and it appears that this intake utilizes a modified factory airbox that pulls air from behind the headlight and a metal pipe with silicon pipe with one end connecting to the throttle body and the othe end connecting to the MAF mount. Is this correct? Is there anyone with an F-Sport intake that can attest to this? If this is true, I think I've found my answer. It's either this or just go spend $125 on a JoeZ intake pipe and utilize my current setup.

Inputs appreciated,