Hybrid Technology Unique topics related to the 2010 - 2015 RX450H model hybrid drivetrain and other features/options found only on the RX450H. Please use the main forum for discussion about shared components with other third generation RX models.

Anita, did you get it?

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-10, 12:09 PM
Sandi_k
Pole Position

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Anita, did you get it?

I saw in your sig earlier this week that you were expecting delivery on 12/31...Did they come through?

Details, woman, details!

Sandi
Old 01-01-10, 03:18 PM
kitlz
No, I don't play soccer!

Received 159 Likes on 134 Posts

Sandi, luck was not on my side First my 450h hit port a few days later than expected. Then my sales guy was going to do a hot ship but he was out sick. So it looks like I'll get it next week. I won't complain because that would mean it took only 4 months, not nearly as long as you

How are you enjoying your RX?

Last edited by kitlz; 01-01-10 at 03:18 PM. Reason: addition
Old 01-08-10, 12:35 AM
wyau01
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am sorry to hear that, you will miss the Obama tax credit. I would ask the dealer if they could write up something so you can take advantage on the tax thing. When I ordered my car, I told them I will need the car before 09 ends, or there will be no deal.
Old 01-08-10, 03:33 AM
kitlz
No, I don't play soccer!

Originally Posted by wyau01
I am sorry to hear that, you will miss the Obama tax credit. I would ask the dealer if they could write up something so you can take advantage on the tax thing. When I ordered my car, I told them I will need the car before 09 ends, or there will be no deal.
wyau01, the dealer deducted an amount equal to the lost tax credit. And I wound up getting even more off my RX. So I have a better deal than September when the special order was placed. All in all, I am extremely happy
Old 01-08-10, 04:12 AM
tromly
Pole Position

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by kitlz
wyau01, the dealer deducted an amount equal to the lost tax credit. And I wound up getting even more off my RX. So I have a better deal than September when the special order was placed. All in all, I am extremely happy
Hey that's a great dealer story, glad to hear that customer satifaction is alive and well
Old 01-08-10, 09:54 AM
Sandi_k
Pole Position

Anita, that's great news. I'm so glad that it's working out for you to be both something that will make you happy, and something that will not be too financially taxing (pun fully intended!).

For me, to answer your question, I'm liking it more every day. Now that we've taken the road trip a couple weeks back to see family (and it didn't trigger back issues for DH) my freak-out has abated. It dawned on me that he's NEVER loved one of my cars, and as long as it doesn't create back problems, this is MY car. He's in it about 10% of the time, so he'll just have to deal.

Sandi
Old 01-08-10, 01:17 PM
wyau01
Lead Lap

Great! May I ask which dealership you get it from? So I have a clue where I should go for my next Lexus.
Old 01-08-10, 03:36 PM
kitlz
No, I don't play soccer!

Great! May I ask which dealership you get it from? So I have a clue where I should go for my next Lexus.
Sure, Lexus of Bridgewater. This will be my third RX from them. I have a few dealers closer but they can't compare to the deals and service I get from Bridgewater.
Old 01-08-10, 04:35 PM
Joe G
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Best of luck Anita with your brand new RX!
Glad to hear the dealership you deal with treats you decently and you received a good deal. Good luck.
Post some pictures when you get a chance.
Joe G
Old 01-09-10, 03:21 AM
wyau01
Lead Lap

Sure, Lexus of Bridgewater. This will be my third RX from them. I have a few dealers closer but they can't compare to the deals and service I get from Bridgewater.
Wow very nice, got mine there as well, but only got 3k off MSRP.
I've drive 50 miles each time for their service. No wonder they call themseleves the biggest dealership in Jersey. They should give us some money for this free advertisement.
Old 01-09-10, 04:11 AM
kitlz
No, I don't play soccer!

Wow very nice, got mine there as well, but only got 3k off MSRP.
I've drive 50 miles each time for their service. No wonder they call themseleves the biggest dealership in Jersey. They should give us some money for this free advertisement.
i don't know about the biggest dealer in NJ but they were the first.

I drive about 40 miles myself to get there. I don't mind because we're only talking about twice a year for service. And they take great care of my RX. As far as discounts, I've gotten decent amounts off both sales and service. Nice place, nice people.
Old 01-09-10, 06:25 PM
rxets
Lexus Test Driver

Thumbs up

Anita,

Congrats for your new 450h, which has all the features and components I was looking for. The long wait is over... Good start for the new year 2010.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/rx-...ml#post5129589

It's official. After four months, I picked up my baby today!

2010 RX450h AWD, Tungsten Pearl/Black
  • Sport, Nav, Premium, Comfort packages
  • 19" Sport Finish Alloy Wheels
  • LED Headlamps with AFS, Intelligent High Beams and Headlamp Washer
  • Mark Levinson
  • Heads-Up Display
  • Pre-Collision System with Dynamic Laser Cruise Control
  • Lexus Enform
  • Remote Engine Start
  • Glass Breakage Sensor
  • JDM Visors
  • 3M Clear Bra - bumper, full hood, side mirrors, A-pillars
  • LoJack Early Warning
Old 01-09-10, 06:29 PM
kitlz
No, I don't play soccer!

OK Sandi, I got my 450h today. I posted details in the 3RX Official Rollcall Thread. Pictures are coming shortly. I just love the tight feel and wow, the 19" wheels make a difference. It's actually a softer ride than my 330 with the performance package. I'm loving it

So we're sport sisters now
Old 01-09-10, 06:31 PM
kitlz
No, I don't play soccer!

Originally Posted by rxets
Anita,

Congrats for your new 450h, which has all the features and components I was looking for. The long wait is over... Good start for the new year 2010.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/rx-...ml#post5129589
Too funny, you posted right before me. Thanks. It's a great combo and took a bit of time to figure out. I'm really happy so far.
Old 01-10-10, 09:47 AM
Sandi_k
Pole Position

OK Sandi, I got my 450h today. I posted details in the 3RX Official Rollcall Thread. Pictures are coming shortly. I just love the tight feel and wow, the 19" wheels make a difference. It's actually a softer ride than my 330 with the performance package. I'm loving it

So we're sport sisters now
Yay! I'm anxious to see pics; mine were snapshots in a local parking lot, but I do hope to take real ones someday soon...

Sandi

Quick Reply: Anita, did you get it?