Hawaii and Guam For events in Hawaii and Guam

So fill us in George

Old 07-01-08, 12:46 PM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default So fill us in George

We all know where George is today, sitting in a COLD room filled with wooden benches... when you get back dont forget to fill us in... IF you come back that is
Old 07-01-08, 01:22 PM
Annalyz
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by llamaboiz
We all know where George is today, sitting in a COLD room filled with wooden benches... when you get back dont forget to fill us in... IF you come back that is
do you know, if he's at kaneohe or honolulu? i'm getting ready to head down to honolulu district court with my dad... its kinda late but i wouldn't mind popping in to show some support!

lei.
Old 07-01-08, 02:17 PM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

hahaha actually he just called me since he just finished, he's not incarcerated but for the rest of the details i'll leave it for him
Old 07-01-08, 03:40 PM
weesped
Lexus Champion

haha thanks for telling the world judd. and lei for the support. but ya. they had charged me with reckless driving and excessive speed (90), but yada yada, they gave me a deferral on the reckless, so just dont do it in 6 months and it goes away. and i got the min for the excessive speed. i ended up paying 774 today, not counting laywer fees. and i got some community service and crap to do. but hey im not in jail. yay i guess? hahaha
Old 07-01-08, 05:00 PM
euro.r
Driver

I thought with the new law your license is automatically suspended for 6 months? Something about being clocked at 2x the speed limit or over 80mph?
Old 07-01-08, 05:44 PM
4U2eNv_8o8
Lexus Test Driver

Wow!!! I got pulled over for going 81 in a 50. So I had to go court too. Luckily I had a clean driving record for 2 years so they dropped the ticket to a basic speeding ticket. I payed $150 for the ticket.

Originally Posted by euro.r
I thought with the new law your license is automatically suspended for 6 months? Something about being clocked at 2x the speed limit or over 80mph?
I also thought that too, but seems like some people get away with it. There was one time my friend was racing another friend in rental trucks and we had beers in the back of the truck with both trucks loaded with people. Cop just gave the driver a ticket and told him the same thing you said and let us go with the ticket and a warning.

Last edited by 4U2eNv_8o8; 07-01-08 at 05:47 PM.
Old 07-01-08, 06:06 PM
tod071
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'd take any of that...suspended license, fines, fees, community service rather than a felony conviction and having a cell buddy.

At least its over with and you don't have a black cloud of doubt over your head anymore!
Old 07-01-08, 06:10 PM
PHML
Master Thread Closer!!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by tod071
I'd take any of that...suspended license, fines, fees, community service rather than a felony conviction and having a cell buddy.
I couldn't agree more!!! LOL!!

At least its over with and you don't have a black cloud of doubt over your head anymore!
Well, not unless he's a bad boy in the next 6 months and he doesn't complete his community service hours.

I bet your parents giving you a good long lecture (in their native tongue)...right about now.

Good luck.

Pete
Old 07-01-08, 06:15 PM
tod071
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by PHML
I bet your parents giving you a good long lecture (in their native tongue)...right about now.
Ha ha ha!!! Wanna make some money... Tell George you gonna tell mom... That's all I'm saying...
Old 07-01-08, 06:32 PM
PHML
Master Thread Closer!!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Ha ha ha!!! Wanna make some money... Tell George you gonna tell mom... That's all I'm saying...
LMAO!!!
Old 07-01-08, 08:11 PM
viplex_gs
Lead Lap

Cool

Old 07-01-08, 09:08 PM
weesped
Lexus Champion

-.- thanks...
Old 07-02-08, 09:18 AM
runumhard
Driver

Originally Posted by weesped
haha thanks for telling the world judd. and lei for the support. but ya. they had charged me with reckless driving and excessive speed (90), but yada yada, they gave me a deferral on the reckless, so just dont do it in 6 months and it goes away. and i got the min for the excessive speed. i ended up paying 774 today, not counting laywer fees. and i got some community service and crap to do. but hey im not in jail. yay i guess? hahaha

ho mean you was holding dat faka......
Old 07-02-08, 11:19 AM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by runumhard
ho mean you was holding dat faka......
Yea i think we'll start sending him to your 11pm dillingham costco events as our club rep BUT... we'll advise him to wait at best buy till the roll-out... just in case
Old 07-02-08, 12:08 PM
808is3
Pole Position

Originally Posted by weesped
wowza that sucks! geez i've got busted for speeding before but nothing like that. your insurance gotta suck now (is it under you? or your parents?).
hopefully you learned a good lesson from it...

...next time you do something like that... try and make sure there ain't any cops around!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: So fill us in George