Hawaii and Guam For events in Hawaii and Guam

i feel like a young grass hoppa

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-08, 05:20 PM
kameamalu
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default i feel like a young grass hoppa

I must say after using the swissvax line of detailing products, i feel like there is a whole new level of detailing. Todd my friend, you are a master of your craft and i appreciate the knowledge. My car looks fantastic, and i must say, placing the wax by hand certainly gives new light on that expression. The products were very easy to use and of the highest quality. The Samurai is beautiful, but is the new wax noticeably better? Also it says one capfull of car bath, but is one capfull measured with the dispenser cap? I noticed that there were very little to no suds when washing, is that normal? I think i also need to get the pneu tire applicator as well. Do you think you could let me know when you are going to stop by revision, so i could maybe buy the wax and other products when you are there? thanks again for helping me get set up with swissvax.
Old 06-30-08, 06:01 PM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

i too am another satisfied Swissvax user
Old 06-30-08, 07:29 PM
lexusnb
Lexus Test Driver

I too will be there soon. I just bought the Saphir last week but have not opened it yet. I'm still admiring the container it comes in. lol Todds' Kung Fu is definitely strong I just go to his website and boom the wallet just opens and the credit card number just starts to flow. Damn him why does he torment me. He is truly evil.
Old 06-30-08, 07:58 PM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

i wanna get me some crystal rock
Old 06-30-08, 09:18 PM
tod071
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by kameamalu
I must say after using the swissvax line of detailing products, i feel like there is a whole new level of detailing. Todd my friend, you are a master of your craft and i appreciate the knowledge. My car looks fantastic, and i must say, placing the wax by hand certainly gives new light on that expression. The products were very easy to use and of the highest quality. The Samurai is beautiful, but is the new wax noticeably better? Also it says one capfull of car bath, but is one capfull measured with the dispenser cap? I noticed that there were very little to no suds when washing, is that normal? I think i also need to get the pneu tire applicator as well. Do you think you could let me know when you are going to stop by revision, so i could maybe buy the wax and other products when you are there? thanks again for helping me get set up with swissvax.
Thanks for the kind words! I think I answered your questions before I even read this thread. I usually squeeze the bottle once (eyeball it ) and fill up about 1 gal of water. Suds pretty good. Don Quijote's got the tire dressing applicators cheap!

As far as buying the stuff, without stepping over boundaries, you can order all the stuff from my website and I will drop it off at Revision. (Mods, if this in inappropriate, please remove and lmk)

Originally Posted by llamaboiz
i wanna get me some crystal rock
Got 1 left!!! Sold 3 out of the 4 that are coming in. I think the other US reseller has already sold out.
Old 06-30-08, 09:33 PM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

todd... thing is, while we can sing praises to you and your products and how we want 'this n that'... YOU on the other hand CAN'T really reply in specifics here you need to say like, 'let me pm you with my email/fone #'... stuff like that. Dont want you to get in trouble here since your not an 'official vendor'.
Old 06-30-08, 10:29 PM
tod071
Lexus Champion

todd... thing is, while we can sing praises to you and your products and how we want 'this n that'... YOU on the other hand CAN'T really reply in specifics here you need to say like, 'let me pm you with my email/fone #'... stuff like that.
Can't even do that. CL rules! Its all good!

your not an 'official vendor'.
YET!!!
Old 06-30-08, 11:43 PM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by tod071
Can't even do that. CL rules! Its all good!
wow so you cant say anything really...

Thing is thou... im not a vendor, im just a regular member so... i can say 'tod071 has the Swissvax hookups for us here in hawaii, PM me and i'll give you his email cuz his stuff is DA BOM'

i can say that right? we do the same for samson
Old 06-30-08, 11:45 PM
viplex_gs
Lead Lap

Cool

ok, well i can say 'i for one am a true believer in swissvax... cuz if ya wanna do it right, ya gotta see tod071...PM me and i'll give you his ph#/email cuz his stuff ROCKS'

Last edited by viplex_gs; 07-01-08 at 12:12 AM.
Old 07-01-08, 02:45 AM
tod071
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by lexusnb
He is truly evil.
Thanks! I think LOL
Old 07-01-08, 03:59 AM
status....
Lead Lap

sorry kinda out of the loop on this since my car is kinda ugly but can someone fill me in on this. sounds interesting
Old 07-01-08, 03:13 PM
kameamalu
Driver

Swissvax is like the top tier of detailing products. It's a whole new ball game when it comes to wax and the level of quality. If it matters to you how well you can detail your car, then this is where it's at. hope this helps, PM the man for more info.
Old 07-01-08, 03:31 PM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Here is one way of looking at it, you know how your meguiers/mothers is like night and day when compared to dads/grampas old skool turtle wax, well... swissvax is like night n day when compared to meguiers/mothers
Old 07-01-08, 03:56 PM
status....
Lead Lap

nice, thanks for the info. makes me want to try it now
Old 07-01-08, 07:37 PM
isf hi
Driver School Candidate

Default swissvax

Originally Posted by tod071
Thanks! I think LOL
do you have a website where i can purchase the products from you i live on maui i also hava a isf it is somkey granite. does this products take off scratches just wondering let me know what is the best products to use thanks i hope you can help me then i can post some pic up thanks