Old 05-20-08, 09:53 PM
viplex_gs
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

Originally Posted by llamaboiz
im down for 'all day' too.

andrew we hope to see the 'gay homo dance' on youtube
yah, ya gotta get it on youtube...or just do ur thing next time we meet at kakaako park, lol

Originally Posted by St.204
St.204 (does what ever you want me to do)
ok, we'll make sure to keep ya real busy...like dusting off all da rides on display, uhhh~ J/K LOL
Originally Posted by weesped
i hate work. meets r always sunday. so is work. =/ w/e want my car to lay low for awhile any ways
sounds like a good idea, but since i havent done anything to da gs (yet) might as well get some exposure! lol

Last edited by viplex_gs; 05-20-08 at 10:08 PM.
Old 05-21-08, 01:01 AM
tod071
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by VIP07lexIS
wait, Im a little confused. at what time and where are the 'cruise n drop off' guys meeting? the event starts at 10am but the VIP cars wont be there till 11am? Im down to do the drop off and hang out for like half an hour...so am I allowed to park in the VIP lot for that? I want to be part of that huge cruise.
I might be wrong, but I think the huge cruise is the Scion one. Marshall said they're meeting at Blaisdell Park.

Are we still meeting at 9-9:30 or is everyone doing their own thing? Jon & I have committed, Judd is showing/volunteering. Shall we just park on our own and help volunteer as CLH?
Old 05-21-08, 01:05 AM
viplex_gs
Lead Lap

Cool

Originally Posted by tod071
I might be wrong, but I think the huge cruise is the Scion one. Marshall said they're meeting at Blaisdell Park.

Are we still meeting at 9-9:30 or is everyone doing their own thing? Jon & I have committed, Judd is showing/volunteering. Shall we just park on our own and help volunteer as CLH?
i wuz just telling judd, maybe if everyone can meet at ward starbucks on sat. yaz can discuss this...i still gotta get ahold of marshall on their plans
Old 05-21-08, 01:10 AM
mlum808
Driver

Originally Posted by tod071

The huge Cruise is not a scion cruise.. nor SE has anything to do with it..

the cruise nights guys forget there names and what they call them selfs.. mght be paradise crusiers.. organized a full blown cruise for everyone.. they were promoting it at all there crusie nights everyweekend.. they are meeting at Blaisdele park at 11am

IF you guys just want to stay for a while and not all day.. i have the parking open from 10am to 1130.. the enterance is on the ewa end of aloha tower "fortstreet enterance" you guys can park there its free..

So just Judd and Sonny displaying in Aloha Tower?
Old 05-21-08, 01:12 AM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by mlum808
So just Judd and Sonny displaying in Aloha Tower?
Yea marshall if you got space for us, were up for it. just fill me in on the time/place and i'll be there.
Old 05-21-08, 01:39 AM
VIP_ES300
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by viplex_gs
yeah but its better with the whole grp

i cant wait to do this...i might be able to put this on my PDS for college haha

ill try get to atm right after church...ill try go this saturday for starbucks and chat with you guys about this
Old 05-21-08, 01:56 AM
lexusnb
Lexus Test Driver

Ok so what's the plan for Sunday so I know what's going on. I have my school supplies bought already. Wow too bad only 2 cars to rep CLH but I guess that's better than nothing. LMK
Old 05-21-08, 02:09 AM
mlum808
Driver

Originally Posted by lexusnb
Ok so what's the plan for Sunday so I know what's going on. I have my school supplies bought already. Wow too bad only 2 cars to rep CLH but I guess that's better than nothing. LMK
sorry guys.. i hope you understand.. this is our first year doing this event at Aloha tower.. Im not really sure on how many car total can fit.. and we are trying to have at least 2 from certain clubs display.. IT was supposed to be just the scions but got Aloha tower to open up the event to other cars...but very limited space..

next year im hoping to bring back the full blown show like we did in the past.. or making it a full bown toyota fest..

this year i didnt wan et over my head.. at least this year i can guage and learn from it..

we been getting huge repsonse from this event this year.. way more repsonse than the past event in which was held at Servco..

Clubs and organizations that be crusing down I found out is

Club Lexus
Paridise Crusiers cruise open to all cars
Mustang Club
Subi Life
nissan club
AGI Insurance
HMSA
DTRIC

if you guys know any other car clubs let them know..
Old 05-21-08, 02:10 AM
St.204
Lead Lap

tod post up the plan i too am lost. but i can make the 9am meet deadline just have to wash the car at 5:30 in the morning and leave by 7am to get there
Old 05-21-08, 02:11 AM
St.204
Lead Lap

yo big M im on CCO (Celica Club Oahu) my club. but im helping to make CLH seem a little bigger :P sadly im the only one going as far as i know for CCO
Old 05-21-08, 02:12 AM
viplex_gs
Lead Lap

Cool

Originally Posted by lexusnb
actually judd, todd & myself still discussing...planning on meeting at ward starbucks this sat. to coordinate when/what time to meet up and roll in. i suggested either kakaako park or ward starbucks (since judd needs his coffee fix, LOL) then go from there. time to meet...dunno
Old 05-21-08, 02:15 AM
St.204
Lead Lap

just lmk what ever you guys decide. was it sonny?? im soo bad with names if i only see you once.......

yeah judd needs his caff. fix but just lmk what ever you guys decide
Old 05-21-08, 02:16 AM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by mlum808
Im not really sure on how many car total can fit..
haha ok then, well let us know when you know, i got my whole sunday free.
Old 05-21-08, 02:35 AM
viplex_gs
Lead Lap

Cool

Originally Posted by llamaboiz
haha ok then, well let us know when you know, i got my whole sunday free.
sooo~ judd, looks like it's just you that staying da whole day right?

Originally Posted by St.204
just lmk what ever you guys decide. was it sonny?? im soo bad with names if i only see you once.......

yeah judd needs his caff. fix but just lmk what ever you guys decide
yuppers, bing-bong!! dat be me, LOL and dont worry...i'm worse wit names, i know da rides and can place da faces with da rides...just cant remember da names to go wit da faces LMAO
Old 05-21-08, 02:41 AM
tod071
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

viplex_gs (meet us at ATM)

tod071
llamaboiz
lexusnb
St.204
VIP_ES300

ok, so aside from Sonny, shall we plan to meet at 9:30 (for you northshore and young sleep-inners ) either at SB Ward or Kakaako.

Roll at 10 and wait for word from Marshall. Deliver the goods, take group pics, hang out, and separate from there.

How's that sound?

Quick Reply: Scion Evolution ~ 4th Annual School supply Drive Kick Off May 25