Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yups man shove the corollas in the back nah was just jokes. mix'em all up
Old 05-03-08, 09:05 PM
4U2eNv_8o8
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by St.204
yups man shove the corollas in the back nah was just jokes. mix'em all up
Hahaha!!! So dirtz!!! Maybe I should make my friend bring out his Yaris!!! LoL!!! Just playinz'.
Old 05-03-08, 09:17 PM
St.204
Lead Lap

hey yaris' are badarse i just watched that turbo one on youtube. very impressive.
Old 05-04-08, 06:12 PM
VIP_ES300
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by 4U2eNv_8o8
Np!!! I know what your going through. I've been with my GF for 4 years already and anniversaries for every year. So little planning and help probably will do. Hopefully I can make it today at Starbucks too. I finish late and I need to go pick up something. So we'll see how it goes.
4 years! lol thats great! sorry if i missed ya last night...i had to leave starbucks a little early...im just glad i got to see sonnys studded gs hahaha...oh and everyone else that i was not expecting...i have couple weeks to plan this out...but i kinda want some club lexus guys in on this too...deciding to get her a nano or a digicamera
Old 05-04-08, 09:21 PM
4U2eNv_8o8
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by VIP_ES300
4 years! lol thats great! sorry if i missed ya last night...i had to leave starbucks a little early...im just glad i got to see sonnys studded gs hahaha...oh and everyone else that i was not expecting...i have couple weeks to plan this out...but i kinda want some club lexus guys in on this too...deciding to get her a nano or a digicamera
Nah its all cool. Couldn't make it last night. Had a couple of things to do last night. Well.....if you need help with something just lemme know. I don't mind doing something to help out a fellow member.
Old 05-04-08, 10:38 PM
VIP_ES300
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by 4U2eNv_8o8
Nah its all cool. Couldn't make it last night. Had a couple of things to do last night. Well.....if you need help with something just lemme know. I don't mind doing something to help out a fellow member.
lol alright muchos gracias senor ben
Old 05-07-08, 01:55 AM
Kaluna
Pole Position

Hmm if my car isn't out of the shop by then, I'll get Beast running to full capacity & bring him out... I've got close to a grand worth of parts sitting on my counter waiting to go on. Now its just getting time to do it. I'll put off sending the trans to get built & the extra fuel stuff until after the meet to be sure. It is a Toy after all. I'll be damned if I'm rolling to that meet in a Hyundai.
Old 05-15-08, 12:28 AM
VIP07lexIS
Pole Position

cant wait to take my STOCK ride to this meet...damn servco for not bringing in the stuff I want.
Old 05-15-08, 12:43 AM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by VIP07lexIS
cant wait to take my STOCK ride to this meet...damn servco for not bringing in the stuff I want.
LOL just remember, chicks would rather ride in a stock lexus than a modified civic
Old 05-15-08, 01:30 AM
St.204
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by llamaboiz
LOL just remember, chicks would rather ride in a stock lexus than a modified civic
Hooooo Duuurttay guy

but sooo true. thank god girls like my car
Old 05-15-08, 06:09 PM
4U2eNv_8o8
Lexus Test Driver

Hahaha!!! Its ok buddy!!! I was planning to put ATLEAST one thing on my car before the meet, but due to limited financial options right now I think I'm ending up rolling next with you.

Hahaha!!! So true. Well.....reason for the limited financial options me and gf planning on our 2nd car already and I think we're ready to get it. The funny think is that I think this car will look a lil' more modded then my IS.
Old 05-15-08, 07:09 PM
VIP07lexIS
Pole Position

thats funny...I scored more chicks with my modded civic than I did with my lexus. I miss that car...
Old 05-15-08, 07:48 PM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

thats funny...I scored more chicks with my modded civic than I did with my lexus. I miss that car...
well... i think its a 'age' thing... if you like the jailbait, the modded civic 'works' BUT~ if you want one that can 'take care of your $$$ needs' the lexus is better bait
Old 05-15-08, 10:22 PM
VIP07lexIS
Pole Position

the thing was, I was hooking up with mid - late 20s women. either I was lucky or older women feel younger in modded hondas. maybe I just need to start modding my lexy and they will come? maybe mods show the uniqueness of a person that stands out from the rest...I turned a lot of heads with my civic. I guess mods show them (women) you have $$$ to waste and that it should be spent on them instead. I know how girls like the attention and getting it with a hot guy or car does it for them. who knows...

no pedo-action for me either...even though I know they're easy...jailbait.
Old 05-16-08, 12:43 AM
Kaluna
Pole Position

Ok... I'm getting worried. They still haven't fixed my car if they dont call by tomorrow afternoon its a no go. I gotta work Saturday so its gonna be an allnighter slapping that engine together on the truck to get it ready by Sunday... I need to buy Primo....

Quick Reply: May Oahu CLH Meet 5/18