Our own hawaii team???

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-08, 03:44 AM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Our own hawaii team???

*NOTE if im breaking a rule please let me know, but i dont think i am*

I've been thinking of something for awhile now, HLOC *hawaii lexus owners club* (if kuso at HPOC *hawaii preludes owners club* doesnt mind) copied thou after NELOC, after all i feel we should keep CL sub-group names similar for a unity kinda thing... course i am open to suggestions for other names...this is only 'in my head' stage but if dont post it up it'll never start

There are rules to us getting our own subforum here and we dont meet those requirements yet, and to be honest i dont wanna 'use' our part-time members from TR to get it either. We do this the right way. But i dont think us forming *insert team name* should be a problem and creating our own *insert team name* stickers. This is simply done for a unity thing for hawaii members, we will still be CL but... i too im getting tired of waiting for CL branded products. Like how i got tired of waiting for meets i decided to start making them myself. So... we'll start making our own *insert team name* products, stickers/shirts AND i can make coffee cups/beer stiens too since that is my own business of course with our own money and not to be sold.

so... what do you guys think?

*this part has nothing to do with this thread others please ignore this for now*

epixinc i know you want to start a more regular team too and i think there would be interest in this, im looking at HLOC as an umbrella kinda thing for everyone, kinda like how PJ is an umbrella for HPOC/ISA/SCrew (little different for us but you know what i mean)... so epixinc, hang on, lets get a base started for you draw from for a more sport orientated team , and i'll give you hand in this, we can goto a SCCA meet one day and i'll introduce you to 'cf when wet' Arron PM me thou since this a seperate topic from this thread.
Old 03-19-08, 03:49 AM
weesped
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LMAO HLOC, that was original judd. but its a good idea, idk about HLOC, sounds too similar to our honda neighbors. they might get kinda pissy at us lexus guys. but hey, w/e every one else agrees with im down to join. a umbrella would be sweet . stickers...umbrella, i cant wait? lol
Old 03-19-08, 04:21 AM
4U2eNv_8o8
Lexus Test Driver

Hahaha!!! I don't think he's talking to much about making an umbrella. I think he's talking more on the lines as if we were more in one type of group we would always be welcomed back or always invited to our new "_________" team/club.

As for team names.....Hmmm.......... HTL(Hawaii(s) Team Lexus)//HCL(Hawaii(s) Club Lexus) or HLC//Team or CLUB LEX//HECLO(Hawaii's Exclusive Club Lexus Owners)haha!!! Was trying to come up with HELLO//CLFTW(Club Lexus For the Win)hahaha!!! I just was kidding about that one. I can't think of anymore. I'll just add more when comes to mind.
Old 03-19-08, 04:39 AM
weesped
Lexus Champion

HELLO hawaii's exclusive lexus loser owners! hahahahahha, but if u REALLLY want HELLO u can do like, hawaii exclusive legit lexus owners or somthing.
Old 03-19-08, 04:47 AM
4U2eNv_8o8
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by weesped
HELLO hawaii's exclusive lexus loser owners! hahahahahha, but if u REALLLY want HELLO u can do like, hawaii exclusive legit lexus owners or somthing.
Hahaha!!! When I saw that...I just was LMAO!!! How about *****(Bad @$$ Lexus Loving Sonof@b!**H) Hahaha!!! IDK?! And then tell other people..."Yea, I'm with them *****. So what?!" ROFL!!! Just kidding.
Old 03-19-08, 05:14 AM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Haha yea... ok we'll lose the H part
Old 03-19-08, 05:16 AM
weesped
Lexus Champion

i think we should all sleep and stop going on forums at this hour
Old 03-19-08, 05:19 AM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

yea but im watching 'the border' now, a canadian show, since theres no new american shows to watch.
Old 03-19-08, 05:24 AM
weesped
Lexus Champion

go play some bloxorz
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/games/bloxorz
game kicks ***. it'll suck up ur life, i made it to lvl 20 tonight, see how far i can get tomorrow
Old 03-19-08, 12:13 PM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Ok, about posting up at 1am... man did i ramble or what . Thing is we wouldnt have to do this... IF...

From what i understand, they did the design already for a new CL sticker, according to some post i read somewhere last yr. Now if they would just post up the template then we could just dl it and take it our own local sticker shops rather than them having to make thousands... BUT i can also see why that wouldnt be a good idea either. oh well.. we could just make our own CL stickers just without the trademark logo BUT i also balk at that idea too since we wouldnt wanna create something mo bettah

So to everyone, please dont ask about CL stickers and give me ideas for names so we can just do our own already.
Old 03-19-08, 01:01 PM
CK6Speed
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

The Club Lexus stickers are tricky because of the Lexus Trade Mark for the name and font. A lot of times you here of other forums getting letters from manufacturers to change the name or change the font or whatever. Club Lexus does have a working relationship with Lexus thus the have been given the okay to far. At least that is what I believe was the case. Anyway, that is why they are really strict about copying it the stickers.

As for a Hawaii Lexus Clue, go for it guys if you want. I don't think you will get a sub forum here at CL since the entire Hawaii/Guam membership is quite low, and that is the reason we are together. HLOC is too close to the HPOC.
Old 03-19-08, 01:13 PM
VIP_ES300
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by weesped
rofl! to that george..how about hawaii exclusive luxury lexus owners....or switch the l's around...
hell i wanna be in this...but are there gonna be hardcore reqrements like you have to continue modding your car and stuff?
other than that...i would love to join this =]
Old 03-19-08, 01:31 PM
808LS460
Owes Club Lexus $10,000. Banned

i say just keep "Club Lexus" or Club Lexus hawaii. don't follow what postjunky or the other clubs are doing. you should just keep Club Lexus.
Old 03-19-08, 02:11 PM
St.204
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by 808LS460
i say just keep "Club Lexus" or Club Lexus hawaii. don't follow what postjunky or the other clubs are doing. you should just keep Club Lexus.
hahah Judd sound familiar???

how about LOOH.....Lexus owners of hawaii or LOOO Lexus owners of Oahu or LEO Lexus Enthusiast of Oahu <--- this i like

Last edited by St.204; 03-19-08 at 02:11 PM. Reason: put more info
Old 03-19-08, 04:54 PM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by 808LS460
I'm gonna agree with bryan. CLH sounds really good, keep it simple. IF anyone can come up with with something better, post up as this will be the current front runner.

as for LEO... haha Law Enforcement Officer... no i dont think so

Quick Reply: Our own hawaii team???