Hawaii and Guam For events in Hawaii and Guam

Our own hawaii team???

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-08, 10:24 PM
4U2eNv_8o8
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Damn Judd!!! You gonna start a new trend here in Hawaii. I mean the whole time I've been here I haven't seen a Lexus type club out here(well....as far as I know). Would be nice to see a bunch of Lexus's driving in a line. I can actually see the club growing in numbers and getting bigger.

I mean.....I'm already feeling all warm and fuzzy inside!!! HAHAHA!!! ROFL!!!!
Old 03-19-08, 10:39 PM
808LS460
Owes Club Lexus $10,000. Banned

Originally Posted by 4U2eNv_8o8
Damn Judd!!! You gonna start a new trend here in Hawaii. I mean the whole time I've been here I haven't seen a Lexus type club out here(well....as far as I know). Would be nice to see a bunch of Lexus's driving in a line. I can actually see the club growing in numbers and getting bigger.

I mean.....I'm already feeling all warm and fuzzy inside!!! HAHAHA!!! ROFL!!!!
yo you can't wait for someone or something to start a new trend, not one person can do that. ok and if you want a new club lexus trend or whatever, you have to come out man. from now on i will be coming to all the meet!
Old 03-19-08, 11:04 PM
4U2eNv_8o8
Lexus Test Driver

Sounds like a plan. I think the only road bump for me is if we plan to do it too much. Meaning something like a once a week meet. So far I've only been to the Jan. and March meet. Idk if you guys had any others in between that. But other then that, if we can do it once a month or every other month then that's something I can deal with.
Old 03-19-08, 11:15 PM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by 4U2eNv_8o8
Damn Judd!!! You gonna start a new trend here in Hawaii. I mean the whole time I've been here I haven't seen a Lexus type club out here(well....as far as I know)...
Well the thing is, there are other clubs here but not exclusive to Lexus only and they have varying requierments... like your car has to be a certain lvl of modification, certain style of modification and all kinds of rules... but there is nothing for stock to mild to wild, all in one kinda club, CL forums is all inclusive and we should be too. From a 90's es250 stocker to a fully pimped lf-a. No discrimination, were about the people first and foremost. Only rules are no drugs/alcohol (at official posted meets) and at least wipe your car down before you leave for the meet.
Old 03-20-08, 01:00 AM
St.204
Lead Lap

wouldnt you need consent from the makers of this site to use the club lexus name.....and your division is Hawaii??? well just a thought. hey judd any pointers for me and club celica oahu???
Old 03-20-08, 01:08 AM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by St.204
wouldnt you need consent from the makers of this site to use the club lexus name.....and your division is Hawaii???
Hmm... i dont really think it'll be a problem, if there is a problem the mods will be sure to let me know. Also were not gonna be making any kind of money, if anything its free advertising for the advertisers here who do sponsor this site. Were not gonna be some illegal street racing thing either.

Originally Posted by St.204
hey judd any pointers for me and club celica oahu???
haha i'll PM you as i made something out for another member at CL.
Old 03-20-08, 01:12 AM
St.204
Lead Lap

cool. Hmmm VIP running touge...........a start of something???nah j/k that part was cool.

Last edited by St.204; 03-20-08 at 01:13 AM. Reason: rewording
Old 03-20-08, 01:33 AM
chikken
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by weesped
i like CLH, lets go with that . is this going to be one of those any CL member can be part of thing, or will it have some min requirements? like no bone stock?
Probably gonna keep mines stock for a while.....

Originally Posted by 808LS460
ok, what's up with the sticker! do you guys really need a sticker? these the sticker make a team or club? is everyone in the team or club going to do shows? do you guys want a team or club?... what i'm trying to say is just post up. make dates to meet up, have fun, have bbq talk about cars... have fun. you don't need a team or club. to just hang out and talk about lexus....
just think about it.
good point....although i'm a bit hesitant to put a sticker on my car....just don't want to mark it....bad experiences....

Saturdays are a bit hectic for me....but i can try and make it once a month or so....maybe next weekend...
Old 03-20-08, 01:45 AM
VIP_ES300
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by llamaboiz
No, this is our normal, all is invited, stock/sport/vip/dub/donk/whatever, from es to lf-a. This is about owners first and foremost.

YES!!! vip starter kit ftw!

lf-a? holy cow...baller status shouldnt even be in hawaii with that kind of car
Old 03-20-08, 02:01 AM
808is3
Pole Position

yea i don't know about stickers on the car, maybe before not really diggin' that anymore. well maybe one or two on the side window but i actually have a CL sticker... got it back awhiles at a meet at kakaako.

but judd, maybe one requirement... the cars should all be decent lookin'
and no ghetto lookin crap primered out not kool, only if in between mods i would say.
Old 03-20-08, 02:13 AM
weesped
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by 808is3
yea i don't know about stickers on the car, maybe before not really diggin' that anymore. well maybe one or two on the side window but i actually have a CL sticker... got it back awhiles at a meet at kakaako.

and no ghetto lookin crap primered out not kool, only if in between mods i would say.
hummm yes i agree. how about our one rule is "painted"? and hey if u have a CL sticker and its white, and u aint using it ! will pay cash lol
Old 03-20-08, 02:39 AM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

yea i don't know about stickers on the car, maybe before not really diggin' that anymore. well maybe one or two on the side window...
The sticker is optional, you can put it on if you want, or you can stick it on your computer, its your choice and yes, small ones for the rear side windows, nothing BIG and tacky.

Sorry, no can do No discrimination, everyone is welcome to come... BUT... yea i see your point... Thing is there are alot of clubs out there with all kinds of rules and while it does give ppl something to work towards not everyone has the money to spend on their car due to 'life' n stuff... i really really do understand what your saying thou and will have to give it some thought, but were getting ahead of ourselves here, one thing at a time. But yea no sticker thou unless your car is decent, but if i can see effort in trying to make it decent thats good too, this is subject is very subjective and we'll just cross that bridge when we come to it.
Old 03-20-08, 09:24 PM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Ok, i PM'd daveGS4 about the use of using the name club lexus hawaii and since he and i have had such a long relationship here, right dave? He said it'd be great as long as we dont use 'alexis' font, were good to go.

There will be minimum meet requirements thou to get the sticker. 3 meet attendance. Attending 2 saturday starbucks will equal to 1 meet. Having attended past meets counts too, starting from last aug.

NOW comes the subjective part...

I know what font i LIKE but i would like to leave it up to you guys to decide because after all its your cars it will be going on. Only suggestion i will make is, simple/classy for lexus would look best, were not ricers after all

Suggestions?

Last edited by llamaboiz; 03-20-08 at 10:18 PM.
Old 03-20-08, 09:29 PM
iKenn
Just call me "Sprinkes"

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Can i join??????
Old 03-20-08, 11:00 PM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by iKenn
Can i join??????
hahaha, your already IN silly, just that to get the CLH sticker you just gotta DRIVE over , were all CL after all

Hapaboy is the exception, since we put him to work for us. He doesnt need to bring his car

Quick Reply: Our own hawaii team???