any time pete. im just expecting a nice huge CL sticker soon
I wouldn't hold my breath if I was you.
Old 03-19-08, 03:16 AM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by PHML
I wouldn't hold my breath if I was you.
haha yep, i heard 'stickers soon' LAST YR so george, its best not to ask... trust me on this... I'm going to create a seperate thread about an idea i've had for awhile.

George, great pics, thank you.
Old 03-19-08, 03:27 AM
weesped
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by llamaboiz

George, great pics, thank you.
haha, i'll try to get a couple more of ur car next time too. make sure we both make it early n i'll shoot a couple like i did bliss. it just so happened he didnt have any cars around him so i quicky snaped a couple. i got u judd u know . but ya, sooo. whens the next meet? haha
Old 03-19-08, 04:15 AM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by weesped
but ya, sooo. whens the next meet? haha
When is the next meet... haha, hang on, i'm gonna be going to other crews meets next wkend, TC guys fri nite and the toy bbq at chinamans hat on sat. for Toyscius hype build up...AND i've also PM'd the brother of the guy who does the G35/37 meets for an idea i have for a combined 2IS/G35/37 meet AND... im gonna check out the guys at cars n coffee 2nd sat of April (DTM) for maybe a possible future JDM/DTM meet. yes i have lots on my plate as im thinking of new interesting things for us. Theres are also Pimplux (VIP) with whom i already have a relationship with... Theres also the Empire (VIP) guys and other groups... with which i would like to build a relationship with for us.

AND... even a wkly sat nite coffee thing at wards starbuck but only like from 8pm-10pm, as 10pm is the time for ppl to go out with gf/wifes/farm animals on a sat nite. This can implemented right away thou. Some of our cars not only look good in the day but we got the lite mods for the nite meets too and no one can see them really well at day meets Also good for the new members to 'see' what the cheep lite mods can do for their 'look.

OK but for an official next meet, i'll create it next wk, just need to check the SCCA schedule so we dont have it on the same day as them. BUT something short, CORP to lunch to Kaka'ako, i need to scout places for lunch along that route. I know there guys who want a Sat BUT... sat's are kinda blocked out for me, either i take my mom to JCC for her fude class (japanese caligraphy) or i help out with the Hanayagi Dancing Academy, some HAWT chicks but they either too young or too old for me

So... hang on.
Old 03-19-08, 04:35 AM
4U2eNv_8o8
Lexus Test Driver

When is the next meet...
AND...
Also good for the new members to 'see' what the cheep lite mods can do for their 'look.....
Hahaha!!! Referred to as....."ME" LoL!!! Just kidding around. Sounds like fun. Hmm....Starbucks at Ward sounds like a plan. Hmmm....might stop by there once and a while nows just to see what your up to. Well.....if I'm in town or just comming off work. Either way.
Old 03-19-08, 04:37 AM
weesped
Lexus Champion

i think judd n i do pretty good on showing lights. judd white w/ blue, and im white every thing so u get to see the diff. but humm, how old are the girls of which u speak? too young? i am 18, sooo, that young?
Old 03-19-08, 10:54 AM
lexusnb
Lexus Test Driver

Hey Judd, you'll like car and coffee the audi guys hit that up last month and some hit it up again this month we had a good time lots of nice cars. Maybe I'll see you there if I can make it next month. Saturdays are busy for me now since my son started his soccer season.
Old 03-20-08, 12:15 AM
blISs 250
Rookie

but no bliss, i dont wana do one with u, no bagg'd guys cause they make me look bad and take away from my car
hahahahaha... funny guy.

(got scrape? haha)
i do. hahaha... thats when i had coilovers. i dropped it like its hot.

thanks for the great pics, dude.
Old 03-20-08, 01:47 AM
808is3
Pole Position

overall nice pics... thou your composition needs a lil work.
seems odd to cut off certain parts of a car when its a wide shot.
and when taking angled pics of cars try to leave the leading space towards the side the car is facing.
the purple sky one?! not sure there... were you trying something in PS?
purely my opinion, so don't take it to seriously... besides you asked

as for CL stickers, i actually have a pair that i got from a meet awhile back at kakaako park.
Old 03-20-08, 01:52 AM
VIP_ES300
Lexus Test Driver

When is the next meet... haha, hang on, i'm gonna be going to other crews meets next wkend, TC guys fri nite and the toy bbq at chinamans hat on sat. for Toyscius hype build up...AND i've also PM'd the brother of the guy who does the G35/37 meets for an idea i have for a combined 2IS/G35/37 meet AND... im gonna check out the guys at cars n coffee 2nd sat of April (DTM) for maybe a possible future JDM/DTM meet. yes i have lots on my plate as im thinking of new interesting things for us. Theres are also Pimplux (VIP) with whom i already have a relationship with... Theres also the Empire (VIP) guys and other groups... with which i would like to build a relationship with for us.

AND... even a wkly sat nite coffee thing at wards starbuck but only like from 8pm-10pm, as 10pm is the time for ppl to go out with gf/wifes/farm animals on a sat nite. This can implemented right away thou. Some of our cars not only look good in the day but we got the lite mods for the nite meets too and no one can see them really well at day meets Also good for the new members to 'see' what the cheep lite mods can do for their 'look.

OK but for an official next meet, i'll create it next wk, just need to check the SCCA schedule so we dont have it on the same day as them. BUT something short, CORP to lunch to Kaka'ako, i need to scout places for lunch along that route. I know there guys who want a Sat BUT... sat's are kinda blocked out for me, either i take my mom to JCC for her fude class (japanese caligraphy) or i help out with the Hanayagi Dancing Academy, some HAWT chicks but they either too young or too old for me

So... hang on.

hmm i kinda want the interior light mods...
Old 03-20-08, 02:30 AM
weesped
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by VIP_ES300
haha u gota check out judd and my car at night. we're all LED's up'd. he does blue n white lights. mine is all white, so my car basically looks like day during night inside, and i even got the little expensive *** door sill that light up lexus in white
Old 03-20-08, 03:05 AM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by VIP_ES300
haha u gota check out judd and my car at night. we're all LED's up'd. he does blue n white lights. mine is all white, so my car basically looks like day during night inside, and i even got the little expensive *** door sill that light up lexus in white
Now i wont call our cars lites 'show' but they are wicked nice for just bulb replacement. My car thou due to the white/blue is kinda subjective since blue is kinda ricey but i went with blue cuz of my door sills came blue, hey i am japanese after all and i love rice, breakfast/lunch/dinner/snack in a bowl with green tea (chazuke)
Old 03-20-08, 11:51 AM
weesped
Lexus Champion

well the car just got dropped off at the shop. 2 hours time my rear lip will be one. expect another photoshoot by wensday after i get todd to detail my baby for real so exciting. i guess this will be as far as my car goes in terms of mod's for awhile =/. the thrill of waiting for fed-ex is over
Old 03-20-08, 11:57 AM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

the thrill of waiting for fed-ex is over
well... i just got my caliper stickers in the mail yesterday and i have my dupli paint kit (red), new can of brake cleaner and now all i gotta do is dig around my tool closet thingy for a wire brush
Old 03-20-08, 12:21 PM
weesped
Lexus Champion

hahaha, btw i forgot to tell u judd, i have ur screw driver or w/e that u used to fix my rope. i'll give it back to u next time i see u or when ever. maybe saterday

Quick Reply: weesped's pics to CL Meet 3/16/08