Hawaii and Guam For events in Hawaii and Guam

ClubLexus & Team Revison Meet

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-08, 02:47 PM
Kaluna
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 4U2eNv_8o8
Hahah!!!! I think the only difference from the 2 are the colors. Costco is Red and Sam's Club is Blue. I think.
Close enough... the "quality" of the hired help varies too I suppose.
Old 01-22-08, 03:31 PM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Kaluna
Close enough... the "quality" of the hired help varies too I suppose.
ROFL, yea i got a cousin working at sams so i guess im fine shopping at costco

6 more days guys, i went and bought some Meguiers NXT Speed Detailer today even thou i'll wax this sat, getting over da pali is a gamble for me damm rain...

Last edited by llamaboiz; 01-22-08 at 03:37 PM.
Old 01-22-08, 03:57 PM
4U2eNv_8o8
Lexus Test Driver

I'll drop by this Sunday(Hopefully they can grant me my request off)and I just was wondering if there is any restrictions on the cars that can come? I kinda told em' was more of a Lexus kind of meet, but he's telling me...."Toyota....Same thing!" LoL!!! So was wondering if a 08' Toyota Camry can drop by?!
Old 01-22-08, 04:26 PM
Kaluna
Pole Position

Originally Posted by llamaboiz
ROFL, yea i got a cousin working at sams so i guess im fine shopping at costco

6 more days guys, i went and bought some Meguiers NXT Speed Detailer today even thou i'll wax this sat, getting over da pali is a gamble for me damm rain...
You shoulda got the Ultimate Detailer, I like it better. Leaves a smoother finish than the regular one. Little bit more expensive though.
I'll be hitting a good waxing Saturday too. My brakes should be done sometime today. At least the fronts, I think BSI sent me the wrong size rear rotors. We'll see.
Old 01-22-08, 05:06 PM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by 4U2eNv_8o8
I'll drop by this Sunday(Hopefully they can grant me my request off)and I just was wondering if there is any restrictions on the cars that can come? I kinda told em' was more of a Lexus kind of meet, but he's telling me...."Toyota....Same thing!" LoL!!! So was wondering if a 08' Toyota Camry can drop by?!
Well... there is a Toyota bbq on the same day that 808joey from FH is having at CORP BUT its different from us. They just happened to plan the same day. BUT that toy bbq is gonna be mostly 7gen celicas.

As for 'restrictions'... all CL members *active ones that is not some guy who registered and disappeared* are of course welcome in whatever they decide to drive, if their not 'active' well~ we'd LIKE them to come in a Lexus. BUT we do not discriminate because there are other ppl who dont own but love Lexus. Therefore rolling in a Lex is prefered but not required.

The Revision boiz are 'all makes' and are always welcome at any CL meet whatever they choose to drive. *this also includes Lance's custom paint job civic now with TRD stickers if dey neva fall off by now *
Old 01-22-08, 11:26 PM
larryw
Rookie

Hey sup guys! I'm Larry. New to ClubLexus, but I've had my Lexus for about 8 months now. I think I'm going to try and make it out the meet! It'd be great to meet some new people and do something car related for a change. But yeah, hope you see all you guys there!
Old 01-23-08, 12:29 AM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by larryw
Hey sup guys! I'm Larry. New to ClubLexus, but I've had my Lexus for about 8 months now. I think I'm going to try and make it out the meet! It'd be great to meet some new people and do something car related for a change. But yeah, hope you see all you guys there!
Shoots brah, more da merrier
Old 01-23-08, 12:41 AM
vip gs
Driver School Candidate

damn looks like its going to be a good turn out cant wait.
Old 01-23-08, 12:55 AM
tod071
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by weesped
lol man, now im waiting for tod to jump in on this one n get a good laugh too. but my side? haha i dont really have a side of the island. salt lake is basically in the middle. so is this costco in town or costco the other one haha. we should all get used me n needing directions
Here we go again. You asked for it...George George. Never mind Tom Tom.

Same directions as HTC. If you're coming from Ka Uka cutoff, turn left at the traffic light and GO STRAIGHT! You'll end up at CORP.

If you insist on using the Bob Bob, plot the intersection of Kam Hwy and Ka Uka Blvd.

Otherwise, take the Waipahu cutoff and go straight. It'll be on the left side. Depending on the meet location, you can turn left at Jack in the Box or turn left at McDonalds.

Sorry guys, I'm out on Sundays.
Old 01-23-08, 02:11 AM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by Kaluna
You shoulda got the Ultimate Detailer, I like it better. Leaves a smoother finish than the regular one.
Well thats why im trying the NXT version rather than regular too... 2oz more for 1 dolla less than ultimate... wont know till i'll try

Originally Posted by vip gs
damn looks like its going to be a good turn out cant wait.
2 DA MAX

Originally Posted by tod071
Sorry guys, I'm out on Sundays.
pssh you know tod were gonna have to make you do the logistics for the next one so you HAVE TOO show up.

Last edited by llamaboiz; 01-23-08 at 02:28 AM.
Old 01-23-08, 06:42 PM
tod071
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by llamaboiz
pssh you know tod were gonna have to make you do the logistics for the next one so you HAVE TOO show up.
No one wants to see my stock cars anyway I'm an old school guy (NOT AN OLD GUY) and the only thing I got on my car is my Zymol Vintage wax! ha ha! Oh well, next time.
Old 01-23-08, 09:02 PM
kikaida
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by tod071
No one wants to see my stock cars anyway I'm an old school guy (NOT AN OLD GUY) and the only thing I got on my car is my Zymol Vintage wax! ha ha! Oh well, next time.

WOah! your using Zymol vintage wax? How do you like it? Im currently using Zymol Concours wax.
Old 01-23-08, 09:20 PM
weesped
Lexus Champion

tod n his vintage. he keeps showing off. one day im going to trick him into putting that stuff on my car. but....YES i got someone to switch days with me. i can come sunday. yeppie! CL MEET HERE I COME
Old 01-23-08, 09:30 PM
kikaida
Lead Lap

I am totally jealous, i have been eyeing out vintage for a long time. Though i am glad that if you do get it its refillable for life. Sorta help soften the blow of the price a little.
Old 01-23-08, 10:26 PM
tod071
Lexus Champion

Nah, mine's not refillable. I just have 2-4oz samples. But I do have a friend that's selling some, if anyone's interested, PM me.

I am impressed with the Vintage. More durable than all other waxes and even sealants. Totally different look, deep, wet, and glossy. I have about 4 coats of it on my GS, and 3 coats of Atlantique on my RX. But a word of warning, its VERY hard to use. Must be applied by hand (yes, bare hands) and wiped off after every panel.

How do you like Concours? I'd love to trade off some Swissvax Concorso and see what the difference or similarities between the 2 are. Supposedly, they are the same formula. Swissvax Mystery is also very good (better than Concorso and simiilar to Atlantique) and runs about $500/8oz.

Quick Reply: ClubLexus & Team Revison Meet