Old 12-06-07, 10:52 PM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Small kine CL meet 12/22

Date: 12/22 sat. *weather pending*
Time: 11am
Place: Kaka'ako Park

Come meet fellow CL members and see what others are running, open to all from 1st gen ES all the way too the LF-A, from VIP to Race to Stock all are welcome.

Plz bring your own lunch/drinks. This is not a show n shine so no need to panic, course a quick wipe down before you leave the house would be enough. A cruise is optional after lunch, route to be discussed by participants.

This is just a small kine meet to see how it goes, practice run for something possibly in Jan/Feb but while i say 'practice' the more ppl that show the better. The more we do this the easier/better they will become.

Please DO NOT repost this in other forums (808net/FH, jan or feb will be 'open'), as i would like to gage a CL only response, if your with other crews but read this, come just dont post on your 'home' forum. How many actually show up from here/who can be counted on BUT MOSTLY so i wont look totally stupid should things fk up. So if you read this pls spread the word within our seperate sections and dont take it 'outside'.

Mahalo,
Judd

Last edited by llamaboiz; 12-06-07 at 11:10 PM.
Old 12-06-07, 11:14 PM
weesped
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

im down. finally get to meet some other CL members. and maybe we can do some light mods on my car judd hahahahah. i love ur new bulbs
Old 12-06-07, 11:35 PM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Samson, when you read this you know i would love to invite Team Revision but i just wanna see how many ppl see this on CL, any ppl from postjunky/pimplux who see this thread while surfing CL of course please come.

Originally Posted by weesped
im down. finally get to meet some other CL members. and maybe we can do some light mods on my car judd hahahahah. i love ur new bulbs
I was gonna say the 15th BUT i might go on the runumhard #15 cruise

Last edited by llamaboiz; 12-06-07 at 11:40 PM.
Old 12-07-07, 02:45 AM
REV-01
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by llamaboiz
Samson, when you read this you know i would love to invite Team Revision but i just wanna see how many ppl see this on CL, any ppl from postjunky/pimplux who see this thread while surfing CL of course please come.

I was gonna say the 15th BUT i might go on the runumhard #15 cruise
okay i will invite them.
Old 12-07-07, 07:35 AM
beez43
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

may i ask if that is your patrol car? my cousin in hpd also owns a g35 patrol car in silver..
Old 12-07-07, 09:13 AM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by beez43
may i ask if that is your patrol car? my cousin in hpd also owns a g35 patrol car in silver..
No, its probally your cousins car if hes in kailua since theres only one silver g35 P.0. in my district. I dont know why ppl ask me that so much, the pic is obviously taken while driving so if it was my car it'd be kinda hard to take such a pic while your driving... Maybe i'll work on my normal avatar that i usually use, but im having the hardest time uploading/linking it here...
Old 12-07-07, 09:15 AM
beez43
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

sorry.. actually, I cant even tell if you took that while driving.. its a nice pic and yes, he used to be stationed out there in that area but now is back in town..
Old 12-07-07, 09:17 AM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by REV-01
okay i will invite them.
No, thats not what i ment I want to see how many ppl that are from CL will show up, meaning ppl who come across this post while surfing CL and decide to come.
Old 12-07-07, 09:19 AM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by beez43
sorry.. actually, I cant even tell if you took that while driving.. its a nice pic and yes, he used to be stationed out there in that area but now is back in town..
Ahh yea i guess so, as i look it better, i cropped out the background stores and streetlite, haha yea i guess i should work on my normal avatar.
Old 12-07-07, 09:35 PM
REV-01
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by llamaboiz
No, thats not what i ment I want to see how many ppl that are from CL will show up, meaning ppl who come across this post while surfing CL and decide to come.

oic, i think most of them don't surf on cl.
Old 12-08-07, 04:10 AM
PHML
Master Thread Closer!!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Geee...all da way out in Kakaako? lol..just kidding

Pete

Last edited by PHML; 12-08-07 at 10:37 AM.
Old 12-08-07, 03:28 PM
vip gs
Driver School Candidate

hmmm i think ill come out and check it out
Old 12-09-07, 12:58 AM
Kaluna
Pole Position

If I can get my brakes to stop squealing like a wild banshee on chili-pepper water... I might show up ...since I got vacation during that time & I was in Vegas for the last VIP meet.
Old 12-09-07, 05:52 PM
808is3
Pole Position

okay i'm game... as long as my 1st gen IS is welcome. but you only want people who actually read this on CL eh?
no crossposting on the other lex forums? should be interesting.
Old 12-09-07, 10:53 PM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by 808is3
okay i'm game... as long as my 1st gen IS is welcome. but you only want people who actually read this on CL eh?
no crossposting on the other lex forums? should be interesting.
1st gen, of course, hoping to see cuttooth's car in person again, as for crossposting, yeah. Sorry not this one, i want to see just how many ppl in hawaii actually come to the CL local section, yes this is (for me) a CL 'test' and not nesessarly a 'type' meet, would love to see a SC/RX/GL too, mod or stock its all good.

CL is a mainland thing therefore something different and none of the 'crew hierarchy' that some of the local clubs have AND of course none of the stupid dramas (cuz theres is no one ) besides... team revison/pimplux dont get together too often for my NLS *no-life syndrome* blues so if i wanna do something i gotta do it myself. Also Team Revision cars are kinda intimidating for the mild modder/non-vip with lexus, i dont want ppl to feel uncomfortable, even thou i got over it really quick. The august meet was great mix, sport and vip and that chick who parked away from us with the stock 2IS *she kept saying how her fiance picked out the car so i'd get the 'hint' pssh she aint married yet

PHML, i have the movie for you and you KNOW what i want in return, 1 for each of the little side windows or that big L in da middle one for the rear.

Last edited by llamaboiz; 12-09-07 at 10:57 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Small kine CL meet 12/22