Hawaii and Guam For events in Hawaii and Guam

Small kine CL meet 12/22

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-07, 09:31 PM
PHML
Master Thread Closer!!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by VIP07lexIS
Im going to have to check out this meet too. my rides not even close to being finished but Id like to see other peoples rides.

Ditto...on that. Still working on my rear bumper and trunk spoiler...gonna slap on the old stuff to make the meet.

Pete
Old 12-18-07, 07:24 PM
SPEED&ECO.
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ok ill bring my IS but it looks ghetto to the max right now..... hope you guys dont mind

is this still on????
Old 12-18-07, 08:44 PM
2IS808
Rookie

LOL im actually working on my car at 1 PM saturday. I can stop by and say whats up to everyone whos there and check out some of the other rides and whatnot. cant stay to long.. car looks like crap.. completly gutted in liu of the final stages of hard work.
Old 12-18-07, 09:31 PM
SPEED&ECO.
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by 2IS808
LOL im actually working on my car at 1 PM saturday. I can stop by and say whats up to everyone whos there and check out some of the other rides and whatnot. cant stay to long.. car looks like crap.. completly gutted in liu of the final stages of hard work.
you gonna have the JP shoes on???
Old 12-18-07, 11:52 PM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by SPEED&ECO.
ok ill bring my IS but it looks ghetto to the max right now..... hope you guys dont mind

is this still on????
Course its still on, only if its STORMING then it will be canceled and a tsunami... alien invasion... killer asteroid... or 20 HAWT chicks show up at my house at 10am and just NEED me... well even 1 not so hawt one... man being a member of the Lonely Drivers Club suxor
Old 12-19-07, 01:27 AM
tod071
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry guys, I'm out. It rained and my car got dirty, so I don't want to show up in a dirty car . ha ha, j/k. If my wife doesn't need me to hold bags (shopping), I gotta do a detail job. Either way, I'm out. Maybe someday I'll put the s/n with the faces.

Drive safe. Don't be flying off off-ramps or driving against traffic, especially during the holidays. Don't drink and drive...you might spill and dirty the leather!!!
Old 12-19-07, 01:37 AM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by tod071
Sorry guys, I'm out. It rained and my car got dirty, so I don't want to show up in a dirty car . ha ha, j/k. If my wife doesn't need me to hold bags (shopping), I gotta do a detail job. Either way, I'm out. Maybe someday I'll put the s/n with the faces.

Drive safe. Don't be flying off off-ramps or driving against traffic, especially during the holidays. Don't drink and drive...you might spill and dirty the leather!!!
Work comes first so das cool BUT you should know better than to hit the malls this comming weekend, all the tweakers are gonna be prowling the parking lots with their security guard buddies, avoid pearlridge at all costs.

They made Matsumoto out to be a saint, wont they do the same for me too?
Old 12-19-07, 01:44 AM
tod071
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by llamaboiz
BUT you should know better than to hit the malls this comming weekend, all the tweakers are gonna be prowling the parking lots with their security guard buddies, avoid pearlridge at all costs.
You honestly think that's a CHOICE ha ha, you'll understand when you get married. "Yes Dear" will be your favorite 2 words.

They made Matsumoto out to be a saint, wont they do the same for me too?
Hey hey, not making inference to any particular incident. Don't want to stir up any trouble. This rock is too small to hide under. Just saying "be careful and be safe". Happy Holidays!
Old 12-19-07, 02:27 AM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

You honestly think that's a CHOICE ha ha, you'll understand when you get married. "Yes Dear" will be your favorite 2 words.
LOL came close TWICE, of those 2 times even gave the ring and did the full 'in japan to japan parents' in da suit, seza (kneeling), full on jus like da tv action...whew, what narrow escape that was I listened to the old men at church all the time when they'd say 'dont get married'

Hey hey, not making inference to any particular incident. Don't want to stir up any trouble. This rock is too small to hide under. Just saying "be careful and be safe". Happy Holidays!
No your right, that was 'subjectively' out of line. You 2 drive safe and remember, mo better to take stuff home and go back to fight for parking for a 2nd round than risk the thieves seeing you off load in the trunk and walk back to the stores.
Old 12-19-07, 07:02 PM
2IS808
Rookie

Naw not gonna have the wheels on for the meet. car is almsot completly gutted. hopefully the install saturday wont take but a couple hours ( i hope). im currently working ont he car todaya and tomarrow just in preperation for satudays install. Hopefully it will turn out to be an exceptionally clean install. Will post pics when its done.
Old 12-19-07, 07:03 PM
2IS808
Rookie

ahh gotta change the sig. just changed my bulbs too.. 8000k lowbeams. 6000k fogs.

Last edited by 2IS808; 12-19-07 at 07:18 PM.
Old 12-19-07, 07:36 PM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by 2IS808
ahh gotta change the sig. just changed my bulbs too.. 8000k lowbeams. 6000k fogs.
LOL yea too much to put down, thats why i just put 'full lite mods' Only have 2 lites really left to change, front turns which i wont cuz its too much of a hassle *gotta pull the bumper* and reverse lites cuz i dont think LED will be bright enough *saftey question for me*
Old 12-19-07, 10:15 PM
SPEED&ECO.
Lead Lap

what exactly are you doing to your car 2IS808?
Old 12-19-07, 10:37 PM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by SPEED&ECO.
what exactly are you doing to your car 2IS808?
Hmm... lets guess... 'gutted'... bodykit: pulled the stock trim off/ sounds: gotta pull up the int. to lay the cables/ int.: replacing the leather with crushed velvet or diamond tuck leather/ panels: hes a gangsta and is putting in kevlar door pannels...

I'm I close on any of those?
Old 12-20-07, 09:26 PM
SPEED&ECO.
Lead Lap

i might not be able to go..... cant skip work.

Quick Reply: Small kine CL meet 12/22